rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tucker Max talking shit about Roosh

I found this in my inbox today. Apparently Tucker Max has made Roosh a target of his latest Matinggrounds podcast:

Tucker:
Exactly! Which, by the way, brings up a super good point. I didn’t know this. Scott Barry Kaufman talked about this. Apparently, one of the really big pick up artists has this book about how he slept with a bunch of women in Russia and he had, like, pictures of them. The whole thing was a lie. The Russian media called this dude out, like, all the pictures he took off, basically, Russian social media sites and all the women freaked out and this dude…he’s still seen as an expert.

Nils:
He’s so bad that the Russian media did a truth expose?

Tucker:
Do you know who I’m talking about? Roosh? That’s who it is, Roosh? So you know what I’m talking about, right? Roosh. Okay, so, whoever Roosh is…

Nils:
The Russian media came to the defense of women and the truth…

Tucker:
Right?! That’s how fucked up the pick up artist is!

Nils:
Wow.

Tucker:
This dude. His whole thing was a lie!
Which is, like…you know, that actually shocked me, because I know how easy it is to hook up with women. It’s not hard to hook up. You don’t need to lie about this. It’s not hard at all. That’s what’s funny. Notice how we haven’t talked about these guys aren’t actually fucking girls. Of course they’re fucking – or at least, I assume. This guy, apparently, is not. But it’s not hard to do this stuff. It’s really not.

Geoff:
Yeah. If you have no conscience and you go for low-quality girls who are already drunk, yeah. Fine. Whatever.

[Image: Cufb7r4.png]

Here's the video they posted:

What the fuck. I used to like Tucker Max, I even met him in Seattle once. For all of his supposed skill with women, I've learned more about game from one of Roosh's blog posts than anything Tucker Max has ever said or written.

What a stupid little cunt. He's the typical obnoxious fagget who only gets laid in the U.S. but nowhere else.

Right now I'm reading Day Bang and it's a piece of gold. If anything, this will bring attention to Roosh and people will check him out and know he's legit as fuck.

Life is good

Tucker Max has picked up from where PUA Hate left off.

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

He writes, like, a female. Ukraine is not Russia. It's like getting dissed by someone retarded, you simply don't care and can only laugh. Or maybe he outsourced his blog-posts to Jizzabel authors.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Haters gonna hate.

My guess is he is trying to put down the competition. It is time for Roosh to issue a smackdown on this has been .

Quote: (07-27-2014 12:32 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Haters gonna hate.

My guess is he is trying to put down the competition. It is time for Roosh to issue a smackdown on this has been .

Exact.

You must kill the eggs before they hatch.

Roosh does a really good job of communicating in that video, actually. It's tough to advocate for yourself in a crowd of foreigners speaking their own native language.

I don't know anything about Tucker Max's personal life, nor much about Roosh's. I only know what they say to their respective public audiences. I do think that by mentioning Roosh, Tucker Max is making his listeners curious about Roosh.

Maybe he is attacking the biggest name in manosphere just for for marketing purposes hoping for article on ROK in response etc?

Quote: (07-27-2014 12:45 PM)Hank Wrote:  

Maybe he is attacking biggest the name in manosphere just for for marketing purposes hoping for article on ROK in response etc?

How big is Tucker Max? If he's big enough, Roosh should put a smackdown.

If he's small, ignoring him would be the best recipe.

Life is good

I don't think it matters as much what people think about Roosh as the people who follow him. I've never met Roosh, but I've met alot of nice guys off this forum.. Tucker Max seems like a narcissistic, frat boy, scum bag, I don't think I'd like the people who frequent his network.

Quote: (07-27-2014 12:45 PM)Hank Wrote:  

Maybe he is attacking the biggest name in manosphere just for for marketing purposes hoping for article on ROK in response etc?

That's my read. Dude is mad obsolete and quickly being discredited in various corners of the internet. He's trying to claw his way back into the short-lived limelight that he enjoyed.

I'd relegate it to a Twitter fight and let him continue to desiccate like a turd in the sun.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I wonder if his wife gave him permission to make fun of Roosh.

He even hates like a pussy.

"Oh I heard some other guy talking about this..."

[Image: gtfo.gif]

This is nothing but a desperate attempt to revive his own continuing slide into irrelevance.

It's sad, really, because he was a good writer and, as Frost noted in a related thread, he did some innovative things back in the day with his books and media.

But it looks like his own immaturity and personal demons got the better of him, and he self-destructed.

Now he's trying to get back in the game, and the only game in town is the manosphere. And it looks like he's gotten some help to set up a slick website. Yay.

I'm sure Roosh, gentleman that he is, would have welcomed him to the community, had he shown some respect and humility. But instead he decided to take a different approach and take shots at everybody and shit all over everybody.

I think it comes down to the fact that, when all is said and done, this guy doesn't really have much of value to offer. What is he offering, really? More stories on how to get drunk and run around like an asshole?

Let's see him put his ass on the line, like we did, and live overseas for an extended period. Then he can come talk to us.

Didn't Mike from D&P call out Tucker Max for copying his content or something like that?

I don't know much about the guy but he sounds like a super fraud to me.

This forum thread should be the only attention that Tucker Max receives regarding his podcast attempts to discredit Roosh. Anything further is a waste of time. Out of sight, out of mind.

tucker... who?

two scoops
two genders
two terms

[Image: tumblr_md6vk5nHUC1rs5z7oo1_500.gif]

Anyone notice whoever Geoff is making a jab at Tucker right at the end?
Denialists.
"Yeah man, you can get laid if they're drunk and ugly... but only then."
That frustrated me more than the entire forced attention grab attack on Roosh.

Quote: (07-27-2014 12:18 PM)Lucky Wrote:  

Geoff:
Yeah. If you have no conscience and you go for low-quality girls who are already drunk, yeah. Fine. Whatever.

Also... sad. Tuckers first book was hilarious. He inspired me and some of my bros way back. Showed us we could be just pure shitty to chicks and have good results in highschool haha

Quote: (07-27-2014 01:07 PM)LaserBear Wrote:  

Anyone notice whoever Geoff is making a jab at Tucker right at the end?
Denialists.
"Yeah man, you can get laid if they're drunk and ugly... but only then."
That frustrated me more than the entire forced attention grab attack on Roosh.

Quote: (07-27-2014 12:18 PM)Lucky Wrote:  

Geoff:

Yeah that's Geoffrey Miller, professor at U of New Mexico. He wrote The Mating Mind (a decent intro to Evo psych, actually) and even worked with David DeAngelo back when DD was putting out his PUA seminars. Now he's essentially a disgraced academic trying to find success with TM

Hate to say it, but MikeCF called this months ago. You give snakes some breathing room and eventually they will bite you.

Yeah MikeCF did call it ages ago...
Nobody backed him up.

Hasn't TuckerMax been outed as blatantly lying on some of his material? And he's calling Roosh out...

Uh, who is this guy?

Also, a lot of the evolutionary biology stuff has been shown to be misconstrued or pseudoscientific. The entire podcast seems to be devoted to creating and attacking a straw man.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Waiting for the inevitable smackdown of this clown. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a sleeper account here.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]