rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls talking about other guys on dates

Hi guys,

I would appreciate some help.

3 of the 5 girls I have banged in the past week and a half have started talking about other guys.

These are girls that clearly wanted to bang me from the start. One of the girls had her hand on my dick while she brought up a story about casual one night stand she had. Another girl started showing me photos of other guys she's dating in between fooling around. Another girl started telling me about guys she's taken home from bars and MMFs she's been in after we had a one night stand.

Call me old fashioned, but why can't they just lie to me? [Image: wink.gif] I know these girls have been around the block and I don't care at all, but I just think it's rude for them to throw this shit in my face. I have the courtesy to not tell them that I banged another girl at my place before going out for the night.

The reason I care about this is that when they tell me this shit my disgust is just so obvious and while it hasn't impacted my success it creates a real hole for me to talk myself out of. That said, after the fact I find these stories hilarious, so I do kind of want to hear them. It's also a good reminder that the girls are not relationship material just in case I might otherwise have accidentally caught some feelings for them.

These are the explanations I thought of. Maybe some combination of them is accurate
1) these girls are trying to "own their sexuality" and want to prove to themselves that they are not ashamed of their past by telling me about the shit they've done.
2) they actually want to be honest and explain to me who they are .
3) they are trying to give me the hint that they only want something casual (I tend to give off a boyfriend vibe).
4) they are trying to disgust me so that I won't want to see them again.

I don't think there is a coherent question in this post, but what do you guys think about this topic?

Number 2 is certainly correct.

In general when a woman starts talking about other men she is relativizing you. In other words, she is saying, "You are not the One, but one of the Many"

It's a shit test for sure. If you want to play along then start relativizing her with other women. It gives her a dose of her own medicine without making it seem like you care about being the One to her.

Call them out or troll them back.

"Yeah I picked up a girl in this same bar last week. Brought her home after 1 drink and fisted her ass all night. Are you into fisting?"

Say it as casually as possible [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (07-26-2014 01:50 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Call them out or troll them back.

"Yeah I picked up a girl in this same bar last week. Brought her home after 1 drink and fisted her ass all night. Are you into fisting?"

Say it as casually as possible [Image: lol.gif]

Parlay beat me to it.
She wants to play that game? Play that game.

You've got experience too. Talk about the most depraved shit you done to chicks. I honestly love conversations like that, if you aren't planning on marrying her, why not get a peak into the boundaries it is now your goal to push.

It gets old. And like Laserbear said you're not gonna marry them. So fuck it. What you're doing is raising the stakes and calling their bluff.

She'll either get pissed off or turned on. Either way you win.

Team Nachos

1.) She wants you to lock her down. She's letting you know that you're not the only one, in order to start up a competition between you and the other guys. Some girls want you to go all romcom on them and say "No more! I want you to be my one and only! I want us to be together!"

2.) Shit test to see how you handle the situation.

3.) (And I'm leaning towards this one) Lacks tact. Either doesn't respect you enough to know that kind of thing is a turn off, or doesn't care. Talks about other men because she doesn't see anything wrong with it.

5) She suffers from low self-esteem and needs to let you know that she is validated by other men.

“When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.”

- George Carlin

6) They do this because they are ashamed of themselves and society has abandoned their need for boundaries. They are lost children.

You should calmly shame her. She might storm out on you. But she'll call you in a few days and say you were right and respect you for it.

Tornado

I would use girl-speak against her. "That's creepy" "That's weird" "Don't be awkward"

These things really get them. Of course, be careful because this could be taken as an attack by her and could turn things confrontational.

Maybe "Let's not make it awkward by talking about exes. You know last weekend I was windsailing and it was so beautiful out there. Here let me show you pictures. I love getting out to the beach"

Just don't let her control the convo.

It's how females display status to each other. They carry rediculously overpriced purses and brag about how great their boyfriends treat them.

Men display status to other men by bragging about how many bitches they've slept with.

Women get in a zone when they get comfortable with you and start bringing up old boyfriends. It's like they forget they're hanging out with a guy. It's good and it's bad. It's good because she's comfortable around you. It's bad because you lost the sexual vibe. It's easy to get rattled by it because they all do it. And like I said ...it gets old.

I agree about controlling the conversation. Ask leading questions that force her to think a little or use her imagination. Then steer it the way you want.

Team Nachos

Quote:Onto Wrote:

It's a shit test for sure. If you want to play along then start relativizing her with other women. It gives her a dose of her own medicine without making it seem like you care about being the One to her.

Yes, it's a like a shit test combined with a brag combined with statement that she is an independent woman combined with an i want you to fuck.

Quote:LaserBear Wrote:

You've got experience too. Talk about the most depraved shit you done to chicks. I honestly love conversations like that, if you aren't planning on marrying her, why not get a peak into the boundaries it is now your goal to push.
Yes, this worked for me too.

Quote:Mister X Wrote:

1.) She wants you to lock her down. She's letting you know that you're not the only one, in order to start up a competition between you and the other guys. Some girls want you to go all romcom on them and say "No more! I want you to be my one and only! I want us to be together!"
Yes, it turned out in each case that the girl did want me to lock her down.... BUT in the case where i did give off strong romcom vibes it completely shut things down. I think she wanted to get locked down but she wanted to have to work a lot harder for it. Easy come easy go.

Quote:TornadoByProxy Wrote:

You should calmly shame her. She might storm out on you. But she'll call you in a few days and say you were right and respect you for it.
I understand where this is coming from, but I don't want to wait for shit. I want to get the bang with smooth sailing, no drama and then peace.

Quote:Sonsowey Wrote:

I would use girl-speak against her. "That's creepy" "That's weird" "Don't be awkward"
I'm tempted to try this. I will think about it, but my vibe is that I don't judge girls for sleeping around since that is exactly what I want them to do with me in 15 mins.

These things really get them. Of course, be careful because this could be taken as an attack by her and could turn things confrontational.
I need personally need to minimize getting my spot blown up in my local places.

Maybe "Let's not make it awkward by talking about exes. You know last weekend I was windsailing and it was so beautiful out there. Here let me show you pictures. I love getting out to the beach"

This is very interesting. I used to be 100% of the mindset to never talk about exes, i.e. that i am the only guy in her life. That said, depending on the girl I have had massive success talking about exes in the last few months. I think it only works if the girls is melodramatic and if she brings up the topic. I think there's 2 benefits to talking about exes:
1) it reminds the girl of the gaping hole in heart (and how it can be filled)
2) she will ask me about my exes and i can tell stories about how much other girls loved me

I usually act like anything awkward they do is cute. Girls can be really self conscious even (and maybe especially) when they come across as really confident. I don't want them to think that it is going to be awkward when she's sweating on my bed.

My personal experience is that anytime a girl talks in detail to me about another guy fucking her she's basically saying "you make me think about a guy fucking me, maybe we should do that in a few minutes"

This thread came up as a related thread, it's good as I can relate to it as one FWB used to tell me stories about her past sex life all the time. She would tell all, even details like what the guys sperm tasted like. Or the time she pulled 2 guys at a club and fucked both of them in a threesome. I could write a book on it. I think she liked not to keep secrets or something or maybe just liked talking. Though I tell you this, I'd rather have a girl who is that open and too honest than one who is quiet. They are more likely to be honest with you about everything including sexual health issues. There is something horrible about hearing this stuff, yet fascinating. She was like my sex tutor too. Unlike a normal gf if you did something crap in bed the she would be the first to complain so you knew not to do it again or go crazy when was giving her what wanted. I don't think she faked it either.

Quote: (07-26-2014 12:50 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

1) these girls are trying to "own their sexuality" and want to prove to themselves that they are not ashamed of their past by telling me about the shit they've done.
2) they actually want to be honest and explain to me who they are .
3) they are trying to give me the hint that they only want something casual (I tend to give off a boyfriend vibe).
4) they are trying to disgust me so that I won't want to see them again.

I don't think there is a coherent question in this post, but what do you guys think about this topic?

None of them. They just have really bad game. They copy whatever they see working for guys and do the same thing. They probably think you'll think higher of them or start wanting them more as soon as you hear how many other guys she's fucking. They continue doing this because nobody ever calls them out on it.

Strategically you always have to be sure of the outcome you want before any action you take, so:

1) If you don't want to see them again - Shame and throw out (make the world a better place)
2) If you want to bang them again - "tell me more" keep quiet and bang them again
3) If you were considering them for an LTR - smile you dodged a bullet

Let your desired outcome steer your choices, not the emotions of disgust - hard to do I know...

Simple, they did it to raise their price before you!

It is almost certain that you were their best option at the moment.

Quote: (07-26-2014 12:50 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

but what do you guys think about this topic?

Show them photos of your wife and kids, see what they do.