rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries that are the biggest fuck-fests in the world by region

If you're just looking to go off the walls, fuck tons of bitches and really get wild, what are the best countries to hit up by region?

Seems like, from reading here, top candidates are:

Latin America: D.R.
Europe: Iceland/Poland?
Asia: Philippines/Thailand
Africa: Dunno
North America: USA (NYC?)
Middle East: Lebanon/Israel? (Relatively speaking...)

Any one with more experience care to share?

DR is like the easiest country in the world. England, anywhere outside of London, if you have the looks and game, it should be a fuck fest. Northeast of Brazil, learn portuguese to make it a fuckfest and preferably rent a car. Lisbon (Portugal) if you are looking for average girls and you are really handsome, top girls won't be easy though.

Quote: (07-25-2014 09:00 AM)pitt Wrote:  

DR is like the easiest country in the world. England, anywhere outside of London, if you have the looks and game, it should be a fuck fest. Northeast of Brazil, learn portuguese to make it a fuckfest and preferably rent a car. Lisbon (Portugal) if you are looking for average girls and you are really handsome, top girls won't be easy though.

Really, Portugal?? Interesting. I had heard the opposite, what was your experience there? Is it a seasonal thing or a year round fuckfest?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

The DR is easiest if you speak Spanish. I don't know if it's the easiest if you don't speak Spanish - can anyone with experience share?

China is easy if you pretend that you're gonna be around a while and run confident beta game (probably three weeks should suffice to bang a few girls).

The easiest country I've been to is Indonesia, particularly Jakarta. Thailand comes second. I haven't been to the Philippines yet, but based on trip reports here on RVF, it could be even easier than Indonesia.

Quote: (07-25-2014 05:04 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2014 09:00 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Really, Portugal?? Interesting. I had heard the opposite, what was your experience there? Is it a seasonal thing or a year round fuckfest?

Portugal is one of the most difficult placees. Girls are very nice but conservative. It is a close-knit culture and very difficult to pull.

Africa: Dunno

[/quote]

Ethiopia is known for quality women. Western, Sub Saharan Africa has tons of girls. Ive met some from Liberia and Sierra Leone who are very attractive. Africa really is overlooked as many black women are gorgeous.

After my fuckfest in New Orleans, and the maxed out vibe of American sluttetry there, I can't imagine a more promiscuous atmosphere. It even beats Vegas.

Las Vegas, quite simply can't be beaten if you just wanna have a fuck fest

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

After my fuckfest in New Orleans, and the maxed out vibe of American sluttetry there, I can't imagine a more promiscuous atmosphere. It even beats Vegas.

It's beautiful to see such contrasting opinions.

I personally think that both places are just as good, but one requires a bit more money and "style", and hookups than the other I think. Of course, it doesn't hurt to have all of those in either place.

Quote: (07-25-2014 06:11 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

I gotta get back out to Vegas now that my game has stepped up. Last time I was there, two years ago, I passed through for a night and was disappointed. I bet it's crazy slutty in places like McQueen goes, but for the average Joe walking around, I don't think he'll find pussy dropping from the sky.

New Orleans on the other hand, you can walk down Bourbon or Frenchman street any night of the week and hit on, make out with, and pick up girls without stepping into a bar. From my experience there and from talking to other dudes who frequent, by far the most hook ups happen by meeting outside of the bar/club and on the street. That's a special thing. And there is thousands of drunk people out...morning, noon and night. It doesn't stop.

But there needs to be a trip to Vegas so I can experience the real thing and compare.

I found Vegas to be the easiest place in the world to fuck, sure I've fucked sexier girls elswhere. I seriously don't even think you need a intermediate or high level of game. Vegas is Vegas, it's where people go to party, fuck and gamble.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (07-25-2014 06:48 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

I seriously don't even think you need a intermediate or high level of game. Vegas is Vegas, it's where people go to party, fuck and gamble.

Pure bullshit. Anybody who says this either got lucky, fucked ugly chicks, or fucked prostitutes.

Anyway, should add Indonesia to the list for Asia

About Indonesia: you can fuck but to be fair like 90%+ of the girls in the country are basically off limits given they are pretty conservative and Muslim. The chicks that can be gamed seem to be chicks who go to clubs in Jakarta or the chicks in Bali who claim to be on a short trip from Jakarta. I'd actually add Bali to the fuckfest list, it is almost like a mini-Vegas with all the girls there from all over the world with a crazy traveling slut mentality.

For Africa I'd add South Africa. It is not a super easy place to game but the nightlife in big cities is generally good and chicks are liberal and speak English.

Asia: Indonesia and Philippines. These countries are by far outstanding and can in no way be compared to Thailand when taking quality and easynes of girls by local standards in comparison. One hour of Tindering in Jakarta and I have 2 hot stewardesses and a model eager to meet me. To compare this: A few weeks in Bangkok and there has not been any girl I am eager to meet from Tinder.

Southamerica: Venezuela! A few years ago it was Colombia as well, but sounds like there are too many Gringos already.

nomadicdude: No way 90 percent of the girls are off limit. Sure there are some very strict and conservative muslims. But even muslims wearing their head cover can turn into a wild chick once they are in your room a few hours later. Dont get irritated by the first impression or picture from outside. But anyway, majority of the hottest girls are these going to the clubs and usually they also come from a good background. Not sure, what is wrong with them.

The main flaw in your statement is using tinder / club scene as an active baromoter for all girls in the country. Jakarta is a vast city of millions, yet I'd wager less then 20,000 go out regularly and I bet even less are on tinder. These girls are of course the loosest girls on the spectrum.

Which is why day game is lethal for snatching any kind of "good girl". This applies to pretty much any country in the world.

Nah, most of my experiences come from day-game.

But then we have to put it into the right context. You can wander through random streets for hours and hardly find any 7 or better. Not to mention that these girls dont speak English.

So you have go to the more expensive malls and suddenly you find lots of hotties who speak English. And guess what? These are often the kind of girls that are also going to the clubs, might be using Tinder and are down for a ONS.

So yeah, if "off the limits" includes the whole female population (ugly, grannies...) then this might be an accurate number. But then it is even higher for most other countries, hence it is misleading.

I am only looking for the girls that I actually want to bang and from my experiences (4-5 visits) these Indonesian chicks are much easier then in most countries. There might be hundred thousands of 5-6s spending their time in the minaret, but there are also more top notch women - who are very open to meet foreigners - than one can ever bang.

Quote: (07-26-2014 12:27 AM)libertad1312 Wrote:  

To compare this: A few weeks in Bangkok and there has not been any girl I am eager to meet from Tinder.

With all due respect, it's so easy to get laid in the clubs in Bangkok that you should not even need to use Tinder or any online dating site. Just open, make the big moves (escalate, tell her "let's go home", fuck her), don't dress like a complete fuck up, and don't do anything really stupid to mess up your chances. That's all the game you need in Bangkok. At least if you're white.

Quote: (07-26-2014 08:06 AM)travolta Wrote:  

To compare this: A few weeks in Bangkok and there has not been any girl I am eager to meet from Tinder.

With all due respect, it's so easy to get laid in the clubs in Bangkok that you should not even need to use Tinder or any online dating site. Just open, make the big moves (escalate, tell her "let's go home", fuck her), don't dress like a complete fuck up, and don't do anything really stupid to mess up your chances. That's all the game you need in Bangkok. At least if you're white.

Yeah, hands down. Finding club girls in BKK is a cakewalk, there is no need for any social media-prepping. You won't run into trouble until you try to get with a middle-class college chick or office worker. Most that i have met are surprisingly conservative.

Argh thanks for the advice, but you guys got me wrong.

I am doing well here in Bangkok, but I can do well or even better with less effort in Jakarta.

Tinder was just an example. To make it more clear: To have local hotties lined up, lets say 8s or plus by Thai standards, I would need to game in the high-end malls or go out regulary in Thong Lo and RCA, get flaked and often invest more than a date to get laid. These chicks are high maintenance. I met some through online dating, but to have a steady stream you need to get out and game.
The same profile picture and a few messages are enough to have the same quality of girls on stand-by in Jakarta. In Jakarta these chicks are behind me, while in Bangkok I have to be behind them.

Quote: (07-26-2014 08:13 AM)Schmungle Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2014 08:06 AM)travolta Wrote:  

Yeah, hands down. Finding club girls in BKK is a cakewalk, there is no need for any social media-prepping. You won't run into trouble until you try to get with a middle-class college chick or office worker. Most that i have met are surprisingly conservative.

There is a HUGE difference in Bangkok between gaming chicks in Sukhumvit clubs versus a upper middle class type club full of educated Thais in RCA. Getting a ONS from a non-whorish type girl in BKK is not exactly easy.

Quote: (07-27-2014 10:49 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

There is a HUGE difference in Bangkok between gaming chicks in Sukhumvit clubs versus a upper middle class type club full of educated Thais in RCA. Getting a ONS from a non-whorish type girl in BKK is not exactly easy.

This is the truth. I have gone out (and bonked) a few middle and upper middle class Bangkok girls. It was always a hassle in the end. Plus gaming quality Thais can be a nuisance if you don't want to play by their rather lame cultural rules or speak their language all the time. The whole club scene there is tiresome and pretentious because hi-so thais are boring to hang out with.

If you want to invest that much time in gaming middle class or upper crust white skinned chinese looking girls it's better just to go to NE Asia and get the real thing. For me this is far less hassle with better upside.

For SEA flavor though I have to agree with the majority of people here that Ph and Indonesia are way on top. No other countries come close to these two for getting your dick wet.

Ok so SEA it's Phils, Indo and Thai, no surprises there... throw in Cambodia to the list too, super super easy.

How about the rest?

What's the consensus on Europe? N.America? S.America? Africa? Far East Asia?

With all due respect to everyone posting on this thread, when you claim a city and/or country is amazing for banging, list all of the places you've been. If you've barely been to any other places around the globe, it'll be hard to gauge whether or not what your saying is true. And that goes for someone claiming a place is terrible or amazing.

Besides that, let's not forget that in one city/country/region that you were successful in, won't necessarily mean the same for someone else. We can clearly see that, with the disconnect in success for some regarding Vegas.

Also, do you speak the language, how long were you there, your race...?

Back on topic. Iceland and Brno, Czech Republic for Europe
-Did not speak their language, but didn't matter, especially in Iceland where everyone speaks English.
-I'm white.
-Traveled to 21 countries in Europe, been to Central America, and all over the States.
-Iceland for 6 days, (only 1 weekend) and pulled on a Saturday at a bar after about 10 min of chatting/dancing.
-Brno for 5 days, day gamed a bank kiosk girl, banged her on a daytime follow-up date. Same day, but later that night banged a girl who was working at a lounge bar. I had met her the night before, and was also a follow-up date.

I think both of those countries are socially liberal, lots of young people and partying is the norm. The rest was simply approaching, and game from there to close them.

Either way, if I had my choice of two places to go in Europe, where I knew my chances of getting the bang would be high, I'd say those two.

Note: I only compare my choices against other places I've been around the globe. Perhaps I'll get to Asia in the near future, and that'll trump my experiences in Europe.

Quote: (07-25-2014 06:54 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2014 06:48 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

I seriously don't even think you need a intermediate or high level of game. Vegas is Vegas, it's where people go to party, fuck and gamble.

Pure bullshit. Anybody who says this either got lucky, fucked ugly chicks, or fucked prostitutes.

Anyway, should add Indonesia to the list for Asia

Sure I got lucky, fucked ugly chicks or fucked prostitutes. I'm guessing you struck out, poor guy.

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos