rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Asks If I Know Love Systems

A girl I cold approached on the street just asked me if I know Love Systems!

I wonder his mainstream female knowledge of game / PUA companies is getting?

Return of Kings columnist - check out my posts every Wednesday.

troyfrancis.com

What is Love Systems?

I hope this isn't some weird way to try to promote something you are related to.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I saw them on Oxford Street about 18 months ago. Massive losers trying to teach massive losers. $3000 for a weekend. Ha!

"Luv Systems? Is he like a DJ or something?"

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

Quote: (07-23-2014 10:50 AM)Blobert Wrote:  

What is Love Systems?

Love Systems used to be the Mystery Method Corp. before Mystery and Savoy (the guy who runs it now) got into an argument and Mystery left.

It's one of the largest PUA companies around, and one of the only ones still teaching anything close to Mystery Method. I have some of their stuff, and I think it's okay. Their flagship product is one of the most comprehensive eBooks on game that I've ever seen.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Every girl in the dating scene is aware that there are PUAs, coaching, and PUA sites out there. There's been articles getting published for years in Cosmo, Marie Claire, etc, and women do have friends. I might be a little surprised she knows the name of a company, but are girls aware of PUAs? Absolutely.

You can go to Union Square in NYC almost any day of the week and see these weirdos out doing there thing.

It's uncomfortable to watch, they really are like robots with memorized lines. "You must be French, you look French to me..." over and over and over and over again.

Those chodes have no self-respect.

Didn't these guys have an instructor from the Royal Shakespeare Company teaching voice? That sounds pretty in-tune to me.

'baller

Too much drama for a hit it and quit it brutha such as myself
Gotts Money - Law & Order SVU: Wildlife

Really these PUA camps are screwed up, the amount of money they charge. I met one of the guys from natural lifestyles in Prague one time by mistake, he was genuinely a cool guy and I liked it that he was teaching other important masculine lifestyle things rather than just getting bang babes.

However the amount of money they are charging to simply get guys to start approaching, its something they can just do themselves. However I suppose these guys must be so far gone that they need help by any means necessary.

It *might* be conceivably worth it if the guy running the thing was Derek (Cajun). That guy has amazing charisma and I could see it being beneficial.

Quote: (07-23-2014 04:06 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

You can go to Union Square in NYC almost any day of the week and see these weirdos out doing there thing.

It's uncomfortable to watch, they really are like robots with memorized lines. "You must be French, you look French to me..." over and over and over and over again.

Those chodes have no self-respect.

Krauser wrote a great article on this.

http://krauserpua.com/2014/05/12/the-10-...o-daygame/

'I hope this isn't some weird way to try to promote something you are related to.'

Nope, they're nothing to do with me. I know very little about them, although I met a guy a couple of times called Mr M who I think taught for them - he was solid.

I think of the commercial companies RSD puts out a ton of good free content which goes way beyond just macking hoes and into self development etc

That Krauser post someone linked to is money, by the way. First rule of daygame is you've got to be normal. So many guys don't seem to get that.

troyfrancis.com

That Krauser article nails it for sure.

When I get back to NYC, I'm going to scope these guys out again.

Then I'm going to go up to the girls they approach when they are done and ask the girl how they viewed the interaction...and then I'm gonna ask them what would have worked better. I'll report back here for sure.

Funny thing is, of all the times I saw these guys out...not ONE got a number. Some of the girls were visibly flattered and enjoyed the attention, but not-a-one reciprocated.

Girls can pick up on weird vibes really well. Way better than most men can, they're talented little bitches in that way.

Once again...I'm not worried one bit about game going mainstream: most dudes are so irrevocably damaged from our fucked up culture and their own egos that they will never be able to cold approach successfully during the day.

Quote: (07-23-2014 06:22 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

Then I'm going to go up to the girls they approach when they are done and ask the girl how they viewed the interaction...and then I'm gonna ask them what would have worked better. I'll report back here for sure.

Funny thing is, of all the times I saw these guys out...not ONE got a number. Some of the girls were visibly flattered and enjoyed the attention, but not-a-one reciprocated.

Girls can pick up on weird vibes really well. Way better than most men can, they're talented little bitches in that way.

Once again...I'm not worried one bit about game going mainstream: most dudes are so irrevocably damaged from our fucked up culture and their own egos that they will never be able to cold approach successfully during the day.

Day game really is for bad asses.. for the guys that have it down well. It's the kind of shit that girls see in the movies.

When you get back, we should hit up Times Square and snag some fine tourists.

We can probably just use the High-5 opener.

Quote: (07-23-2014 08:30 AM)Troy Francis Wrote:  

who cares! the real question is were you still able to bang her?

Quote: (07-23-2014 06:22 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

[Image: potd.gif]

I don't know if I completely agree with, "girls can pick up on weird tells" better than men.

I heard/read something that some of the most prolific serial killers, the women would voluntarily go with them. Also, Charles Manson.

Girls can pick up on strength/weakness well. They can pick up on if you are comfortable or uncomfortable.

When I'm doing well financially, I do better with girls, regardless of whether I spend any money on them. I'm more relaxed, carefree, and dominant.

But since reading game stuff, I've also picked up girls while I was basically broke, but I just willed myself to be confident, relaxed.

This is tied into the phoneme in America concerning broke, unemployed, average dumpy looking guys with 15 kids from 15 baby momas.

But can girls really pick up on weird? Most of the time weird guys are simply weak and not confident. But what about when weird guys are extremely confident? This is when guys can spot weird, strange, screwed up guys better in my opinion. Girls are wired for submittal to dominance, but guys don't "fall under the spell" so to speak.

This is why kids with a biological dad in the picture so rarely fall prey to sexual abusers, while, kids with only single moms, so often are the ones who get preyed on. Dads sniff those fuckers out.

It's only going to get worse. There's a new show on USA called Rush and in the pilot one of the characters gets hit on at a bar by some guy using a poorly scripted Neg and she calls him out on it. "Oh is that one of those comments that seems like a compliment but is supposed to make me feel insecure and want you blah blah"

Girls on facebook and stuff too saying "Sorry negs don't work on me" but even though they know the terminology, there's no way a girl is going to be able to detect solid game from someone that knows what they're doing.

I was interested she mentioned an actual pick up company. But I'm not worried about game going mainstream. Guys have been worrying about that for over a decade, and it's not been a major prob so far.

For a start, most guys don't have the balls to day approach anyway. And secondly, going talking to a girl can't 'go mainstream'. It's not like we're using routines anymore. A high value guy approaches a girl - if she's attracted she won't knock you back, even if she suspects you're into pick up

troyfrancis.com

Quote: (07-23-2014 08:30 AM)Troy Francis Wrote:  

Lovesystems is not all bad and of course they have guys with plenty of Game there.

You really have to realize that most guys are out in the deep somewhere and it takes them awhile to reach the pussy-shore-level.

Nevertheless there are better companies out there with London Daygame schools around Steve Jabba, Andy Moore, Tom Torrero etc. getting you way more bang for the buck.

On the other hand every guy would be better served at first studying the extensive Game literature out there and then signing up for a boot-camp if he sees that he is too far away from success.

Some guys might have to go on a long-term program and coaching probably with a realistic goal of getting and keeping a cute girlfriend instead of becoming a Player. But everyone has to make the honest appraisal himself - you don't want to tell guys what they can or cannot achieve in life.

As far at the chicken becoming aware that the fox is out there and more men are learning to be fox or wolf instead of a couch-dog? Who cares? Game permeates your entire personality with women and the chicken will always shudder in front of a wolf, no matter if they are aware of the existence of Game or not.

If you do have game, girls will not recognize that you are a "PUA".

My guest post on SwoopTheWorld: Springbreak in Cancun

Most guys who are self-professed "PUAs" are often really weird guys. Maybe they've good game, maybe not. I wouldn't want them around me or my friends.

I had a Norwegian girl tell me she read The Game and thinks it's horrible but agrees with it as she stuffed her lips with SNUS. i told her there"s better material out there and approached another girl.

I think a lot of guys forget that most of this stuff isn't really secret or esoteric. Pick up stuff, at least the lame PUA shtick, is like that old "What's your sign" line that guys used to use. Girls who live in heavily populated areas have probably heard a lot of the canned openers before. If 10 girls all tried to read your palms over the summer, you'd get curious and go online to see why they did that. It's no different for them.

If you can Google it a girl can too.