rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Solid Game and the Rule of 3s

I had a solid run of first date lays earlier this year. While the short-term confidence boost was nice, I actually think it was detrimental to my game overall. That is, in recent months I’ve found myself feeling entitled to a first date bang, especially with the plain jane 6s. But moving too fast and weaseling a girl back to my place who clearly needs more comfort has cost me some bangs. Balance is everything.

So lately I’ve been trying to recalibrate my expectations and assertiveness. Tonight I had a second date with a typical cutie, やさしい J-girl. The first date ended with some heavy petting, and tonight I got to do everything but put it in. Pretty sure that’s lined up for next time. And it got me thinking how 3 really is the magic number with girls.

Several of these concepts are common knowledge to game newbies and vets alike, but overall I think the guideline serves a purpose of finding the proper level of assertiveness in progressing from meet to bang.

------------------------------------------------------

Rule of 3s

When you catch a girl looking at you 3 times, she’s clearly interested and wants you to talk to her.

When a girl gives you three 3 IOIs (asks a personal question, plays with her hair, tilts her chin) while you are gaming her, she is clearly attracted and ready for you to escalate the interaction.

When contacting a girl you don’t know well (met online or from day game) it’s probably best to propose a date on the 3rd text/email.

Conversely, when you get 3 consecutive non-replies from texts/emails, it’s time to move on to another prospect.

3 dates is a good standard for getting a bang. Set up logistics to have her be at your place, or vice versa, on the third date.

3 venue changes is the exception to the 3 date rule. Meeting at a gastropub, bouncing to a lounge, and then going back to your place might be enough to get a bang on the first or second date.

When escalating from kissing towards sex, always implement the “2 steps forward, 1 step back” approach. Timed right, it should erase any LMR.

However, when escalating, a girl giving 3 firm "No"s to removing/exploring under her shirt/pants/panties means that you’ve gone as far as you can that night. Especially when the attempts are spaced apart 5-15 minutes, it’s a clear signal to re-establish comfort and look towards the next date.

You need to bang a girl on 3 separate occasions before you can confidently place her into the fuckbuddy/harem/girlfriend category.

------------------------------------------------------

Prudes and sloots, of course, will skew on both sides of the Rule of 3s. But in general, I think it can be applied to girls across the globe.

So in conclusion...
Don't be a pussy and lose a girl's respect and attraction by not making a move soon enough.
But also don't scare off a nice girl by escalating too quickly. Enjoy the mating dance and soon enough you'll be in her pants.

That's a pretty good rough outline to follow for newbies. When you get more experience, you'll see that there are subtle cues that need to be aknowledged. You will learn when to brake from your outline and to strike when the iron is hot even if goes against your rules.

Funny thing is that i am good at noticing eye contact but horrible at seeing IOIs but this is a rule that I can follow.
Great post

None of these rules make sense.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Whatever helps you organize your thinking. And yeah. None here it's written in stone

Quote: (07-19-2014 12:15 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

Whatever helps you organize your thinking. And yeah. None here it's written in stone

It may be a flawed fram work, but I like the idea of having a simple concept to refer back to.. the less math you have to do in your head, the better.

Taking one idea like "3" and turning it into many can be an elegant approach. Obviously, it still has to make sense.

Here's another simple one.. Just give everything 20 mins.

Girl not giving you IOIs..? give it 20 mins to marinate and expose her to your value

LMR? Give it 20 min and re-approach.

Received a text from girl (regardless of how long ago you sent her one)? Give it twenty minutes from when it was received or from the time you've noticed it. This one is important because I think girls can tell when you are trying to hard to do the 2/3 rule on them.

Yup, nothing is set in stone. In my beta days, I banged a girl within 10 minutes of meeting her, and went on 5 dates without a kiss from another. My general point was that moving too aggressively can scare girls off, just as moving too slowly will lose their attraction.

But each case is different, no doubt.

[Image: lolwtf.gif] [Image: lolwtf.gif] [Image: lolwtf.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I use the three date rule as a limit to the girls I'm seeing. If I don't get the bang by the third date, I move on.

That said, if you want to know if and when the girl is going to bang you, you can tell by the way she reacts to your escalating moves by the end of the first date.

For example, if she's too ticklish and reacts uncomfortably when you put your hand inside her legs to feel her pussy through her pants, even calling you out in an aggressive manner... it will probably take many many dates for you to tap that. If you're not willing to go the distance with these girls, just move on.

If she makes no effort to close her legs instead, or even spreads them, you're in for the first date bang.

Anything in between these two and you should fuck her by the second or third date.

That's a simple rule that's always worked for me.

The important thing is to always be aggressive by the end of the first date (and the second, and the third), or you won't know where you stand.

Does anyone trust their gut anymore?

As someone trying to get over approach anxiety, I think three good hard eye fucks before approach could work.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (07-20-2014 11:38 AM)Redwood Wrote:  

Does anyone trust their gut anymore?

To trust your gut, you need to have the right gut.

I guy with no game has gut that can't be trusted.

As my game has improved over the last 3-4 years, my gut instincts are more accurate now.