rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Youtube pranks arrive to India

I can't believe how subdued the reactions are there...

For their next prank, will they be picking up food/eating in public with their left hand?

they should do a "how can she slap" video where they try to get slapped and then yell that. will get good views

no one goes crazy cause they deal with shit like that everyday.. ppl literally taking a dump off the side of the street while they walk to work

India is a land of some shit that spans the entire spectrum of weird; whereas the US is so uptight on social norms.

Pranks only work effectively on the latter.

I'd rather live with people who don't smash each other in the face over a fart, even if the country has a lot of pollution and corruption. That said, thankfully I don't need to choose between such outcomes!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I had an Indian maid when I lived in a Qatar and had a fake snake that I just left out on the couch (leftover from my reptiles unit) and she was screaming hysterically, I died of laughter.

So, for India, fake snakes will do the trick.

Quote: (07-18-2014 12:16 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

I had an Indian maid when I lived in a Qatar and had a fake snake that I just left out on the couch (leftover from my reptiles unit) and she was screaming hysterically, I died of laughter.

So, for India, fake snakes will do the trick.

That's awesome. I know a woman, who peed on herself when she saw a fake snake. It's kind of a fucked up prank but eh, whudda ya gonna do? [Image: lol.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.