rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Fun Way to Game Girls at the Airport

For you fellas that don't read my blog (you should), here is the latest post. Would love to hear feedback. This was FUN.

Since I was following my recipe to getting eye-fucked at the airport, ladies were already shooting glances, (most of the eye-fucks were coming from trophy wives who were visibly bored with their cardboard looking sugar-beta daddies) and I wanted to walk around and check out all the talent in terminal 5.

I did a little documentation of the demography and attractiveness that could be found at each gate. The goal was to find out where the best looking girls were traveling to. Here is a sample of the data collected on July 17th, 2014 at 12:00pm.

San Juan--brown, big and fat.
Savannah--3 cute girls, 1 very hot.
Martha's Vineyard--middle aged couples, wealthy, lots of sweaters over shoulders.
Tampa--2 cute girls.
Buffalo--very pale, fat.
West Palm Beach--olds.
Santo Domingo--brown, large families, lots of little loud brown kids.
Ben & Jerry'--fat, loud American girls.
Starbucks--long line of fat American girls on iPhones.
Sushi Bar--cougars galore.
Charleston--hands down, the most cute girls were going here. It was a landslide victory for South Carolina.
I timed my next go-around to coincide with the boarding of the Charleston crowd so I could check out some more southern belles. Lo-and-behold, when the cute Charleston girls were lining up to board, the gate across from them opened and out poured some serious blonde talent.

Lots and lots of beauty, 8's galore. I couldn't believe my eyes and ran over to investigate.

I picked up the accent before I saw the screen above the gate that read Dublin, Ireland. The amount of beaming beauties that were spilling out into the terminal was astounding, I'm seriously considering a trip to Dublin now because these girls struck me so. I was just standing with my mouth agape looking at the girls, and three Irish dudes noticed, knew exactly what I was thinking, and started laughing hysterically.

I gathered myself a bit and made hard eye contact with three blondes coming towards me. I said "are all of you guys from Ireland?" and one said "pretty much", I replied "you're all so beautiful!" and they laughed and said "thanks", I said "Welcome to America!" and they walked off.

Game at this point would have been very difficult since everyone was just arriving, excited to see NYC and wanting to get out of the airport. But seeing all those attractive women inspired a fire in me and got my mind working.

I sat down with a cup of coffee and started thinking. After reviewing the notes on the gates with the cutest girls, and idea popped into my head. I thought 'why not just scout out around the terminal to find cute girls and ask them where they are going'. Profound...in'it? A smile crept across my face, I pondered for a bit while finishing the coffee and got into the right mindset.

After grabbing my bags, I headed to the center of the terminal where most of the shops and lounges are. It didn't take long to find a curvy little blonde by herself looking at magazines. She noticed me from far, and I saw her glance over a few times--a good sign. I held eye contact as I approached and said "Hi, can I ask you where you are flying to?" She said, "Tampa...why?" and I smirked and replied "Because I want to know where all the cute girls are going." She laughed and laughed and said "oh really?" and I replied "Yep, just curious, are there a lot of cute girls in Tampa?" blahblahblah" "I used to live in Flordia and caught lobster there, blahblahblah".

"If I am ever down there, or you come back to visit New York, we need to look each other up, it'll be really fun. Here put you number in my phone."

I followed basically the same script with four other girls. 4 out of the 5 gave me their phone numbers, one said she had a husband, one girl was model hot. All of my energy was surging by the time my flight came, it was a good time, a great way to begin my trip with high confidence, and a fun way to learn a little bit more about the world.

Airport-Game - come in extre early and do some Game Good idea. Sometimes you see plenty of hot girls indeed.

How To Pickup Girls At The Airport

Quote: (07-17-2014 07:31 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

I picked up the accent before I saw the screen above the gate that read Dublin, Ireland. The amount of beaming beauties that were spilling out into the terminal was astounding, I'm seriously considering a trip to Dublin now because these girls struck me so. I was just standing with my mouth agape looking at the girls, and three Irish dudes noticed, knew exactly what I was thinking, and started laughing hysterically.

Haha this is what it is like going to America as an Irish guy. American girls give the exact same reaction to Irish guys. All you have to do is talk loud and you will get laid.

I love the airport for gaming. People are generally in a good mood and excited to go. Plus the time constraint is already implied at the gate so people are more inclinded to open up.

Op-
You're right airports are a special place- loads of talent at all of them.

Why do women get bored with beta providers?

Do you think the beta providers don't smash them until the rooms spinning like Genghis Khan prison sex? And they all want it deep and hard while being choked slapped bitten and having their hair pulled and a bitch made dude won't go psycho in them in the bedroom?

Flights from Dublin don't have to go through U.S. customs at JFK first anymore?

Pre-clearance service in Ireland
JFK-bound Aer Lingus customers will clear U.S. Customs and Immigration formalities in Ireland, allowing them to get on their way quickly in New York without the need for queuing after a transatlantic journey. Customers traveling onward with JetBlue to other destinations in the Americas will particularly benefit from the pre-clearance service in Ireland to make fast, same-terminal connections at Terminal 5.

Convenient for a player.

Aer Lingus can't be all that bad if it's got "lingus" in the title.

I was thinking about a trip to Ireland too, or Scotland.. but from what I've seen, Scottish girls are a lot like what don't dig about American girls.

Been around Scotland, chicks were pretty masculine...and that accent is not sexy.

But these Irish lassies....mmmmmMMM!

Quote: (07-19-2014 04:33 PM)Xm24 Wrote:  

Op-
You're right airports are a special place- loads of talent at all of them.

Why do women get bored with beta providers?

Do you think the beta providers don't smash them until the rooms spinning like Genghis Khan prison sex? And they all want it deep and hard while being choked slapped bitten and having their hair pulled and a bitch made dude won't go psycho in them in the bedroom?

The trophies who were eye-raping me at the airport were pretty easy to read.

Girls like to be led on adventures. It's a big part of my game...I turn every interaction into a mini-adventure, whether it's going back to my place, bouncing to another bar, escaping from her friends, making out pressed against a tree...Indiana Jones that bitch.

The way I presented myself at the airport was all about adventure...because, in fact, I was on my way to a big ass adventure. So my clothes, attitude, look in the eye, way I carried myself exuded that.

That attracts girls like flies to honey...I even think way more so than a guy who gets suited up. Gotta find your vibe and roll with it.

That is good to know.too bad theres not more locations they do that at.

I think the top of the line Irish girls are probably some of the hottest girls on the planet.

They are similar to polish girls in this way, but polish girls tend to age very badly.

Love early airport game. I think the testosterone floods out when you realize you're leaving the usa.

Got an Irish girl's info at Heathrow. Long shaggy red hair and freckles. Eye fucked me on the bus, helped i was with a Swedish girl.

Last year I switched seats mid flight to sit next to a Polish model. We had a nice convo at duty free, why let it die so early. Got lucky no one booked a seat by her.

I need another plane ticket. Thanksgiving in Ireland anyone?

6 hour layover in Houston tomorrow. Gonna make the most of it.

Approach and get numbers in the airport all the time. Like you said, the women see it as a huge compliment, and you seem more exotic. One kept texting me because we hit it off so well but I never followed up. Works especially well if you are flying from where you grew up to where you currently live. You will meet some girls who are where you are from, and you will have a stronger connection when you get back to your newer city. Its momentum and a shared experience that carries more weight than a typical approach at home.

Want to figure out a way to get a bang. I think in smaller airports its possible.

There is a college in Charleston and I have met some hot girls there. I think they flock there for some reason. Could be worth a trip down.

Success!

My flight last night required us to wait for the plane in a long hallway that led onto the apron.

There was a semi attractive girl at the end of the line and I was a little boozy and wanted to make this airport game work so it was on.

Flirt, flirt, flirt, blahblah...got the number and she just invited me to an art opening tonight. Boom.

Makes sense that success would come out of this by gaming girls who are at the same gate as you...same destination.[Image: thumb.gif]