rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

19-Year-Old Twin Girls Busted For Prostitution
9-Year-Old Twin Girls Busted For Prostitution
Not bad. People are suspecting they were meth addicts since they look a little weathered for 19...

http://abc11.com/news/twin-sisters-charg...gh/192190/

TWIN SISTERS CHARGED WITH PROSTITUTION IN RALEIGH

[Image: 192179_630x354.jpg]

Wednesday, July 16, 2014
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Raleigh police have arrested 19-year-old twin sisters on prostitution charges.

Sarah and Katelyn Lothrop - of Bullock in Granville County - were taken into custody Wednesday on Summit Park Drive - a hotel area behind Crabtree Valley Mall.

Both women are charged with aiding and abetting prostitution. Sarah Lothrop was also charged with simple assault.

According to arrest warrants, the twins advertised on a website, posted pictures, and "maintained a dwelling for the purpose of prostitution."

Bond was set at $4,000.
WB both at the same time. Would pay if I had to.... sometimes for a novelty bang such as 19 year old twins at the same time its ok to pay if necessary.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin
Redheads make my wiener hard as fuck

WB

U​ of Roosh Class of 2420
43 year old Twins?

Sure, why the fuck not.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
Unlike many others here, I am not diametrically opposed to P4P, legally or morally. I believe that one could be excused for taking advantage of that kind of opportunity. I just think it's counterproductive to make it a habit, but to each their own.
One of the girls facebook page
[Image: 10448591_453572114778191_380776274150472823_o.jpg]
[Image: 601888_291308444337893_469347823_n.jpg]
[Image: 971504_303620853106652_1866690445_n.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin
^^^^

[Image: tumblr_mznv24TabT1tqvbayo1_1280.jpg]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"
WB but fuck they aged fast...

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
Super super trashy.

If they were natural red heads, i;d be all over that.
Quote: (07-17-2014 12:51 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

Unlike many others here, I am not diametrically opposed to P4P, legally or morally. I believe that one could be excused for taking advantage of that kind of opportunity. I just think it's counterproductive to make it a habit, but to each their own.

FYI I think most people here are not opposed to P4P.

WB both

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
I was more interested when I had only seen their mug shots. They look pretty danky and skanky in the rest of their photos. Still would bang both at the same time tho.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
They definitely got the drug eyes. They should have just found a dealer daddy and shacked up with him.

That being said, WB. They remind me a bit of that actress who plays Sansa Stark in Game of Thrones. Good roleplay potential there. [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]
I'm getting tired of this "named and shamed" bullshit.

Thanks to the Internet, if you get busted as a hooker or john, your mugshots are splayed across the Web based just on the accusation.

What if the charges are dropped or they're found not guilty? Their pics are still up. Forever.

This, IMO, is a way the legal system is upending the presumption of innocence. Once you make someone a public figured based on a supposed crime, they're de facto guilty and you've harmed their chances for employment.

If prosecutors and police had any morality, they'd wait until someone is judged and sentenced with a guilty verdict before they released photos. This law needs to be altered for the digital age.

All that said, I'd purposely pay these two just the say "eff you" to law enforcement. I'd probably sit and watch them strip (or something), though, because I'm germ-phobic. Lack of cleanliness is a bigger sin to me than selling your body.
They got no ass WNB

Life is good
Dang, I would have put up some money for that twin flag before they got caught.
Twin hot redhead prostitutes you say?

[Image: tumblr_ltss4ocJB51qc3759o1_500.gif]

WB so hard.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.
Oh wait...

Quote:Quote:

Bond was set at $4,000.

The price has been set.

WB. That being said i'd double wrap and pullout.

I know for myself i try to only bang quality as in not addicted to drugs, don't like strung out etc...however, i've been known to smash trailer park trashy girls from time to time.
In the moment i might not be able to say no to twin redheads p4p because the other head will be doing the thinking.
Bullshit arrest, this shouldnt be a crime. Stupid waste of police resources.

Oh, and wb both. For twins at the same itd be worth paying
The eye bags on those chicks...yuck, drug addict eyes.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina
Damn, those are some ragged ass looking 19 year olds... looking mid 30s in the mug shot.
Meth is one hell of a drug.

Sadly, drunk me might B the last two pics if I met them and I was too drunk to consider the dangers of trashy bitches. (Or if both were offered at once) (for free)
WNB the first two pics, period.
This thread reminded me of a recent article I read in which the author claims that redheads are victims of "discrimination" or "racism" by being called "gingers."

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/20...inger.html

This is about as ridiculous as it gets. "Someone called me bad name!"

I've never even heard of this before. Th author is male.

Everyone wants to be a victim. Everyone wants to be an attention whore.
Quote: (07-17-2014 04:08 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Everyone wants to be a victim. Everyone wants to be an attention whore.

I just want to fuck twin ginger girls.

[Image: kermit.gif]

i think the meth teeth are slowly making their appearance on them
Quote: (07-17-2014 05:20 PM)Dubby Wrote:  

i think the meth teeth are slowly making their appearance on them

Choose your response:

1). Someone should invent "fake dentist game" for bedding meth babes.

2). At least they're not guilty of "enamel privilege."

3). Teeth? What woman needs 'em? There is a reason Frank Zappa wrote a song called "Baby, Take Your Teeth Out."