rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rhodes, Greece

Rhodes, Greece

I land in Greece, Rhodes by end of the month. I may meet with a french friend who will join but for now I am going a lone. I was wondering, what is the best place to party, join pub crawls and possibly meet russians and swedish women. Is it Rhodes town, Faliraki or Lindos? I booked a night in Rhodes town for now near the famous bar street...

Is there organised pub crawls there? Is it better to move to an hostel in Faliraki or Faliraki only has brits??

What about Kos, yay or nay over Rhodes?? Or Bodrum and Marmaris? More russians in Rhodes or these two turkish holiday places? More scandies in Rhodes?

I'm french by the way.

Rhodes, Greece

Search button is your friend

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Rhodes, Greece

Rude, I have searched every thread but my main question never got answered, I want to know what's the best base camp in Rhodes. I heard Falikari is a mess...and didn't see anything about Lindos. Rhodes town seems like a good base camp but there was one poster who said ''WHERE ARE THE RUSSIANS''??. Also, no answer about pub crawls, it might be hard if I end up traveling solo if my friend can't come because there is no hostel in Rhodes.

Anyway it looks like a very beautiful island with lot of history so that's my main goal first..the rest is bonuses.

Rhodes, Greece

There is a Greek Islands thread

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Rhodes, Greece

Quote: (07-16-2014 10:10 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

I land in Greece, Rhodes by end of the month. I may meet with a french friend who will join but for now I am going a lone. I was wondering, what is the best place to party, join pub crawls and possibly meet russians and swedish women. Is it Rhodes town, Faliraki or Lindos? I booked a night in Rhodes town for now near the famous bar street...

Is there organised pub crawls there? Is it better to move to an hostel in Faliraki or Faliraki only has brits??

What about Kos, yay or nay over Rhodes?? Or Bodrum and Marmaris? More russians in Rhodes or these two turkish holiday places? More scandies in Rhodes?

I'm french by the way.

Rhodes town is the place to be.The famous street with all clubs and bars is Orfanidou and most hotels are in proximity.