rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

World's First Marijuana Commercial

I wish I could smoke weed again. It just makes me paranoid and have anxiety when I smoke now. Back in the day it was tons of fun tho.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Same old tired song................. alcohol leads to violence. clicked off at 0:20

Among my employees, those that smoke weed, I always hear " I THOUGHT YOU SAID" after they screw something up.

I am pro decriminalization, not legalization.

Problem with the ad is it could have been funny and they went with preachy.
Yeah weed is way safer, any potential customers already know that.

Won't go down as iconic for any reason other than it was the first. Wasted opportunity.

Still, legalization will be good for the nation. So I'm happy seeing this.
Tax revenue, less folks in jail for hurting no one but themselves (do we own our body or the gov) and, a lil less drug related gang violence.
Its all good.

It's a trip being able to go to a store and buy weed. My roommate works at a despensary.

The commercial was kind of dumb but cool to see it come out anyways.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (07-16-2014 11:37 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I wish I could smoke weed again. It just makes me paranoid and have anxiety when I smoke now. Back in the day it was tons of fun tho.

Could it be the type of smoke your hitting? Maybe another variant wouldn't

Im not a regular smoker and not expert but I have definitely had different reactions to smoking herb. Back in high school I'd smoke from time to time and always had a good experience. Id laugh my ass off for a while then get the munchies and eventually fall asleep.

A few years later I was visiting a cousin in Miami and tried some "Chronic" (back in the day when was relatively new). I took a couple hits of that shit and got so wasted and paranoid I literallly sat on and couldnt get up from the couch for a whole day.

Then a few years later I went to Jamaica and my buddy bought some "gange" from one of the locals who grew his own crop and that was the smoothest, mellowest, "up" high I ever had. By the way my girl at the time and I fucked like there was no tomorrow for an entire week while high on that gange and it was great fun. It made us both horny as shit.

Maybe someone on the forum thats more knowledgeable knows if there's a strain thats mellower and doesn't cause paranoia?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Still doesn't make me feel like I'm missing anything [Image: banana.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

people don't smoke weed because it's safer than alcohol, people smoke weed because it gets you fucking high! Could have just shot a bunch of fine bitches toking down and it'd have been a better commercial. [Image: lol.gif]

That's a horrible commercial. Made for/by stoners. I hate when advocates have a holier than thou attitude.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Agreed. One of the most incoherent commercials I've ever seen.

Quote:Quote:

World's First First and Last Marijuana Commercial

Fixed.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Have you tried vaporizing at 360 degrees F? Lot less powerful, lot fewer comedown effects.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

What have these people been smoking? First marihuana is to dangerous to be legal. Then it becomes legal and commercialized ?!

If people want to do bad things to them self, let them. But don´t actively seduce people in to start doing drugs.

In my dictatorship, I would decriminalized a lot.

But there should be no commercials on:

Alcohol
Tobacco
Marijuana
Candy targeting children
Weapon

And posibly a whole lot more.

Quote: (07-17-2014 02:30 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Could it be the type of smoke your hitting? Maybe another variant wouldn't

Im not a regular smoker and not expert but I have definitely had different reactions to smoking herb. Back in high school I'd smoke from time to time and always had a good experience. Id laugh my ass off for a while then get the munchies and eventually fall asleep.

A few years later I was visiting a cousin in Miami and tried some "Chronic" (back in the day when was relatively new). I took a couple hits of that shit and got so wasted and paranoid I literallly sat on and couldnt get up from the couch for a whole day.

Then a few years later I went to Jamaica and my buddy bought some "gange" from one of the locals who grew his own crop and that was the smoothest, mellowest, "up" high I ever had. By the way my girl at the time and I fucked like there was no tomorrow for an entire week while high on that gange and it was great fun. It made us both horny as shit.

Maybe someone on the forum thats more knowledgeable knows if there's a strain thats mellower and doesn't cause paranoia?

It's possible but it seems like way more strands make me wig out then ones that don't. Even the strands that I smoke and get in a good mood and giggly an such still freak me out for like the first 5-10 minutes. Weed makes your heart rate go up and I used to have panic attacks back in the day, I think the combo of the faster heart rate and being high puts my brain into freak out mode. When I was in China I smoked some weed with this Canadian chick, first time I had smoked weed in a years. I got high as fuck then sat on her couch freaking out thinking I was gonna die for about 5-10 mins. Then it went away and I watch Tosh.0 with her and laughed my ass off. She had to go to bed cause she had to work so I left. I was in the elevator by myself leaving her building and just busted out laughing for no reason an it was hard to stop. Then I got to the street to catch a cab home and I was like fuck this, I'm high as a kite in China right now I am going to Coco park. Went there had a few beers and was a approach machine, I'm usually not very social when I am high. I had a blast, approached and got shot down hard by a group of 6 tall ass Ukrainian models..... good times. I wish every time I smoked I could feel like that.
Then back in February I took 3 hits off a blunt my friend had brought over and it took me to a dark dark place that lasted the whole day an I haven't smoked since

Quote: (07-17-2014 09:54 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Have you tried vaporizing at 360 degrees F? Lot less powerful, lot fewer comedown effects.
Yes I have and its kind of hit or miss to when I vaporize the weed. It can still put me in a panicky place. I bought a Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer. I still got it... I been wanting to smoke again. I like listening to music, having sex, watching colorful animated movies and shit when I am high and not freaking out. It's not something I want to do everyday but I wouldn't mind doing it every now and then.
Heres that Vaporizer I have.
[Image: 1000x1000.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin