rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where Do Russian Girls Vacation In The Winter Months?

So, yeah... what are some good vacation spots which ukraianian/russian girls run off to in the winter time and thus are in 'holiday slut mode'?

Sochi?

Egypt?

Dubai/UAE? - but isn't it super-strict in those places about no kissing / affection in public?

Cheers for any tips

Used to be Egypt and Turkey. Now it's SEA and Europe (France, Spain). They're getting richer and upgrading.

I think the old spots, especially Turkey, are still visited, but by the poorer/younger Russians.

Some of them go to have lots of sex. Others just go to get lots of pictures taken of themselves posing in picturesque environments for their social network profiles.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

In the winter Thailand and Goa, India are popular. They have taken over whole towns.

Also heard that a lot of them are going to the Caribbean now. Dominican Republic etc. where they stay in the all inclusive resorts.

As stated above. Goa, India is packed with Russians, most don't speak English though.

You can use VKontakte (VK) to find out!

Create a VK profile, and upload photos of different cities. Geo-tag each photo, i.e., associate a photo with a geographic location. Then click on the location and you can see photos that other VK users uploaded and geo-tagged close to the location of your photo. The number and date of upload of geo-tagged photos nearby is a rough indicator of how many Russians / Ukrainians travel to a specific location and when.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Pattaya Thailand feel like a Russian town sometimes. The girls going there are fine pieces of ass but not easy to pull, especially without Russian.

They are not socializing too much in bars and such... They usually don't speak English so they don't feel at ease outside the "Russian" beaten path.

Quote: (07-16-2014 04:14 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Pattaya Thailand feel like a Russian town sometimes. The girls going there are fine pieces of ass but not easy to pull, especially without Russian.

They are not socializing too much in bars and such... They usually don't speak English so they don't feel at ease outside the "Russian" beaten path.

Was only in Pattaya with relatives for one day few years back...seemed all the Russian girls were with Russian dudes. If anybody could provide more insight on where to find the single ones...would be great, haha

I don't think you are going to find some holiday resort full of Russian girls that are going to slosh about, well nowhere near the same level as English girls do in Magaluf. Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Thailand, Goa, you will be able to pick up the Westernized ones in these places. Although in the case of Bulgaria, they go there to find Bulgarian men, who are just more tanned and up to date with game than their own men. Really though, Russians are everywhere, there are a lot of Russians in Guangzhou and Shanghai, I was shocked.

Quote: (07-16-2014 04:29 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2014 04:14 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Was only in Pattaya with relatives for one day few years back...seemed all the Russian girls were with Russian dudes. If anybody could provide more insight on where to find the single ones...would be great, haha

I was just passing this winter and didn't go to the Russian night clubs but during the day and at night as well, the streets were full of hot Russian girls without men, in sets of 2, 3, 4 and more.

Quote: (07-16-2014 03:52 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Create a VK profile, and upload photos of different cities. Geo-tag each photo, i.e., associate a photo with a geographic location. Then click on the location and you can see photos that other VK users uploaded and geo-tagged close to the location of your photo. The number and date of upload of geo-tagged photos nearby is a rough indicator of how many Russians / Ukrainians travel to a specific location and when.

that is a really clever idea haha! i'm on it.

never been to thailand. would like to see it and if there's russian girls there it's an added incentive. totally not interested in asian girls though.

Quote: (07-16-2014 05:16 PM)Lika Wrote:  

I was just passing this winter and didn't go to the Russian night clubs but during the day and at night as well, the streets were full of hot Russian girls without men, in sets of 2, 3, 4 and more.

Good stuff bro...perhaps I need to look up the data sheets for Pattaya to find that out..not to mention spend more than one day there minus family. Thanks man!

Quote: (07-16-2014 05:19 PM)vanryan Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2014 03:52 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

that is a really clever idea haha! i'm on it.

never been to thailand. would like to see it and if there's russian girls there it's an added incentive. totally not interested in asian girls though.

My advice would be: if you're not interested in Asian girls and don't speak Russian, skip Thailand.

Quote: (07-16-2014 05:34 PM)Lika Wrote:  

My advice would be: if you're not interested in Asian girls and don't speak Russian, skip Thailand.

Except that a visit to Thailand might actually change his opinion about Asian girls. Besides, not all the tourist girls are Russians. Lots of Scandinavians, Brits, Australians etc. around as well.

Not into Asian girls? You gay bro? [Image: biggrin.gif]

^ The only guys I hear saying that they are not into Asian girls are guys who've never been to Asia.

Yeah true. One trip can convert anyone. Hint, Roosh.

Quote: (07-16-2014 07:07 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Except that a visit to Thailand might actually change his opinion about Asian girls. Besides, not all the tourist girls are Russians. Lots of Scandinavians, Brits, Australians etc. around as well.

Yes, you're right but in places like Pattaya with an extremely high number of hot Russian girls, there are virtually no Western girls there.

Quote: (07-17-2014 05:35 AM)Lika Wrote:  

Yes, you're right but in places like Pattaya with an extremely high number of hot Russian girls, there are virtually no Western girls there.

Then you should have said Pattaya. Pattaya does not equal Thailand. Telling somebody not to bother visiting Thailand if they can't speak Russian is a little extreme.

Quote: (07-16-2014 07:07 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

A trip to Pattaya would probably not change his opinion about Asian girls. Thai girls on the islands are usually pretty ugly and have dicks. A trip to Bangkok would get the job done.

I suspect most girls going to Pattaya on their own are there to try and get some piece of the p4p action. I would never recommend any able bodied man to go to the human cesspool that is Pattaya for anything related to game.

Quote: (07-18-2014 03:53 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I suspect most girls going to Pattaya on their own are there to try and get some piece of the p4p action. I would never recommend any able bodied man to go to the human cesspool that is Pattaya for anything related to game.

You're wrong, there are a lot of normal Russian girls in Pattaya. It is quite surprising...

When was the last time you were there?

They go wherever their sponsors take them

I am the cock carousel

Pattaya is the most popular charter destination for Russians in Thailand.
Ask a Russian girl who's been to Thailand where she was and the answer will most likely be Pattaya.
Biggest part of them are just normal Russian tourists who are just there to enjoy their holiday.
Not for the P4P scene.

Quote: (07-18-2014 04:19 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

Pattaya is the most popular charter destination for Russians in Thailand.
Ask a Russian girl who's been to Thailand where she was and the answer will most likely be Pattaya.
Biggest part of them are just normal Russian tourists who are just there to enjoy their holiday.
Not for the P4P scene.

Do you know the other charter destinations for Russians / Ukrainians in the winter?

Is it Goa?

Maldives? Pretty much all the girls I'm talking to in Ukraine now want to go to the Maldives...

I've met a bunch of Russians who are going to Goa every winter. One friend of mine said one part of Goa is like "Little Russia" but I don't know if that is true.

Egypt is popular for Russians on a budget.
Boracay in the Phils had a whole bunch of Russians when I was there.

Not easy to know these days because Russians travels more and more and nowadays I bump into them everywhere. That was not the case 5-10 years ago.