rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Snowflake goes blind after leaving her contacts in for 6 months

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/keep-...h-eyeballs

"The story, which went viral on social media this week, described how Lian Kao, 23, reportedly did not remove her limited-wear, disposable contact lenses for six months straight and even wore them while swimming.

"As a result, amoeba got under her lenses and tunnelled through her corneas, causing permanent damage that led to blindness in both eyes. The single-cell bug, called Acanthamoeba, can survive in tap water, swimming pools and hot tubs."

[Image: laugh5.gif]

How can you be so wacked not to take out your contacts for 6 months?

WTF? How is this even remotely funny?

Because it really isn't funny at all. This makes me wonder if the contact lenses that they sell that can be worn overnight are not a good idea to buy them anymore. After reading that article I now question my reasons for buying them at all. I was already looking into the non laser eye correction procedure and now this makes it a good reason to avoid regular contacts, especially since these amebas things live in tap water. I said a few days ago about how I do not trust the water system in the US. This is another good reason. That reminds me I need to check my filter's capabilities to remove stuff like this.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

She's an idiot, but yea, this isn't funny.

I laughed out loud at this, thinking "did she not think there would be consequences?".

Maybe my sense of humour is too dark.

Quote: (07-16-2014 02:14 PM)redpillrage33 Wrote:  

I laughed out loud at this, thinking "did she not think there would be consequences?".

* looks at username *

Maybe you genuinely love it when women suffer?

^ Love it? Nah.

Amused? Often times.

Quote: (07-16-2014 02:14 PM)redpillrage33 Wrote:  

You're definitely right. This girl was spoiled and coddled her entire life, and never had to deal with any consequences of her actions.

That is why she believed she could just ignore the safety warnings on contacts.

It is a tragedy, but it says more about societies attitudes toward women and the idea that women do not need to be responsible for shit.

My laughter for this is the same kind of laughter one has when they see a beta male waste years of his life on a woman, or any other self-inflicted tragedy that was easily preventable. Laughter from incredulity.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

If you put your ear to the ground, you can hear the ban hammer charging in from a distance

U​ of Roosh Class of 2420

Anyone without any regard or mercy for the well being of others (male or female), better hope that mercy finds them when they fall short someday.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

If you have an instinct to laugh at someone going blind, man or woman, this forum is not for you.