rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Give a woman your best sex

"My legs are tingling, I have to sit down or go lay in bed." She stood in the doorway between my living room and kitchen, knees wobbling a bit, a submissive smile she couldn't contain.

I slid a smoke out of her pack of menthols. "That's fine, I'm going to have a smoke." It was 1am, but giving a girl Earth-shattering sex wakes me up.

"Now you know where I get my swagger from" I said with a smirk. Her blissful euphoria overcame any annoyance she would normally have for my unabashed cockiness.

I looked above my fridge to my Bulleit Rye, grabbed it and poured myself a small glass, neat. As I stepped onto my back porch on this cool July evening, I contemplated the situation.

I met her via friends, running into her and her boyfriend occasionally when we were out, and while I'd never hit on her explicitly, I'd always teased her. When her bf moved out of town and they broke up, she went on the prowl, coming out with my friends again. She asked for my # and asked me to a movie. After the movie and a light make-out, I was giving her the "I don't think we should do this bc you're a friend", an honest comment but one I also knew would drive her crazy.

The following Friday night she got drunk with mutual friends at a bar close-by. As a woman who doesn't drink much (usually nothing when she goes out), on this fine evening she was drinking for a reason...lower her inhibitions to have sex with me. Sure as shit she texts me to pick her up.

She was hammered but we banged that night. Then became friends with benefits. She'd come over and we'd chat, watch a movie, go for a walk, etc, then at the very end of the night, when I wanted it, she'd let me stick it in her. This was the usual, which was fine with me, a girl like this is like finding money. But there was something missing.

Last week she mentioned how sex wasn't that great for her (shocking I know). She didn't feel any respect when we had sex (shocking again). It's not smooth and natural, more mechanical (shocking as well ha). As she was one of the most introspective and emotionally honest women I've ever known, she said this in a matter of fact way, not with any complaint or with any motive to change things. Of course I had already known all of her observations, but when she said it I realized I wasn't giving her my best. Mental note: bring my A game next time we bang.

So I did. We made out. I touched, caressed, teased, rubbed, petted. I went fast then slow, I pushed and pulled. I was sensual and aggressive. I took my time. We moved from the couch to the bed, I was patient. I showed her she meant something to me. And she came. She screamed. "Oh God, oh God, oh God." And it was worth it.

And so I reflect as I stand on the porch, whiskey in my right, smoke in my left, a woman in my bed "recovering" from a body-shaking, best-sex-of-her-life night, from yet another learning experience. Bring your best. Don't cheapen it. As a man, we want, or rather we think we want, a quick release with no regard to the woman. I've done that. I've done it both ways with the same woman, the same body, the same attraction level. The quick way out isn't worth it. Instant gratification is nice (it's instant after all), but it's not the same. It's like the difference between inheriting money and earning money. Don't cheapen the process. You can't shortcut the process, and you can't shortcut sex with a woman.

Don't wait until you're ready to get a good night's rest to get sex. Start the process an hour before bed.
For her it's all internal, and she has to be prepared with a slow-cook. Warm her up, let her thaw, then heat up, then simmer. She'll be thinking of you for days on end and thanking you for a lifetime.

As I collapsed into bed I sighed "Best sex for you eh? Hm...just a day in the life..."

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

I'm not sure if this is just some story or your own personal one, but there are advantages and disadvantages to giving any broad Grade A dick strokes. In fact, ear lobe licking, gentle bites on the back/shoulder while giving Grade A strokes. Can also be down right dangerous if you are not interested in LTR, etc.

Also a woman that has had better will always compare your performance to another guy. A guy with a certain kind of tool /w a good size and curvature that hits and presses against her G spot just right will always be tougher to beat. Hence the lack of respect feelings she claimed.

I can also imagine that smoking does not help with stamina and energy either. Sometimes drunk women cannot fully appreciate a good fuck either. They zone out, especially before and after a vaginal orgasm, and of course they may forget how good it actually felt the next day.

All sex is mental/emotional for women. That's should be just standard knowledge. Get into a woman's head in ways no one else can, and she will be your slave. The more cocks she has had will make that harder though. They eventually get numb to fancy fucking skills.

My best advice would be to always set the grade of dick you are willing to toss, based upon her value to you as a man. Never let bitches tell you shit about fucking. If you are good and you know it, but just wanted to get your nut and be done with her, give her just what you offered and make no apologies. A woman of value that you really like, is one you can give everything you have, because she should be worth that.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.