rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The worst date of my life [Lay Report]

I met her in the supermarket. Tall spanish girl, very beautiful, a darker Penelope Cruz type, but lips thinner. Can send real pics to "reputable" guys.

[Image: penelope-cruz-20090616-516503.jpg]

We talked a little and I took her number, saying we'll get drinks sometime. She was super cold the entire time but her eyes were not. After some entertaining text banter we almost met at a club with both our friend groups. 30 minutes after I confirmed I would be there & looking forward to seeing her, she called and heard me talking to a girl in a very quiet environment.[Image: sleepy.gif] She is a smart girl and figured I must have extracted that chick within few minutes of meeting her (downtown club, downtown apartment). Since then, I felt she had developed a little obsessesion with me. So I few days later I went via text directly for a dinner date. She agreed but got cold feet few hours before.[Image: dodgy.gif] So we meet at shitty bar near my place.

Dolled up in skirt and heels she was a solid 8. I did my best to ignore her beauty. It helped that she started giving me shit from the very first minute in. How I could be so arrogant, why I was looking at her like an asshole, she thought I would be much more humble, if i would still see that girl from the club etcetera etc. I went the agree & amplify route, but she just wouldn't stop. I ignored, and she would come back at it again. Every time I tried to build comfort, bitch would sabotage without blinking an eye. I finally called her out on it. Did she think that I was any different when I talked to her in the supermarket? Was I projecting a different personality back then? No, she said, I didn't. But she had hoped "it would have been only an act". Bullshit, I said. This is bullshit.

She was drinking her wine. I was drinking my wine, looking at the other tables slowly. Then I went for a piss and tried to understand what was happening out there. I was in the middle of the worst date of my life. I'm in my thirties.

We had another round and she was still giving me shit. But she was also still sitting there. She told me even the waitress agreed that i was a horribly arrogant man. I asked her if she liked herself. At one point her ramblings continued mid sentence in Spanish. I raised my hand and slapped the bitch. Nah, that came later. I raised my hand and said, Krauser style, "I'm gonna translate that for you. You feel fucking attracted to me but are afraid I will hurt your feelings."

She made pffh, the way people do that get a bodyshot to the ribs, kicked my legs semi-playfully, then continued in Spanish, which I "translated" again. She went to the toilet. I texted her "you're doing alright, baby. good ass." When she came back, I abandoned the idea of comfort and started escalating. "What was it you said, earlier? 'Don't touch me', right?", and I touched her thigh. "Yes. Don't touch me", but she didn't do anything to get my hand away. "I'm sure I shouldn't touch your arm here, right", and I brushed along her arm. "No. Don't touch my arm, either, Asshole" "And your hair. Hm?" And I brushed her thick shiny hair behind her ear. "Don't touch my" -- I kissed her, I grabbed her neck with deadlift grip and kissed her. She was supringsly eager. I was first to break the kiss and returned her left earring, that somehow came undone.

"Let's go somewhere else."
"We're not going to your place."
"Of course not."

The waitress with her good cleavage looked at me curiously. I wondered at the strange chain of pussy, that keeps pulling me forward this summer.

Thinking I would bounce directly from shitty bar to aparment, my logistics were fucked up now, because I'm new in that neighbourhood. I didn't know where to go. "Where are we going? Where are we going? I will go home right now if you don't tell me where we're going." "Disneyland." "Disneyland or Disneyworld?" It was around eleven and everything was already closing. Only place open was a fancy restaurant. I pulled her in and asked the hostess for the table in the corner. "It is our anniversary, you know", I said. I didn't know the spanish girl could smile so warmly and genuinely. I didn't mind that she drove her nails into my arm simultaneously. "Really?", said the hostess, "Which one is it?" The first, I said. "It's all still pretty new. Isn't it, sweetheart?"

In the restaurant she transformed into a sweet, delightful, soft and very feminine woman. Who knows, I thought, she might make a good girlfriend. Then I experienced a strong undercurrent of sadness, because I remembered I already have a girlfriend.

We left the restaurant in good spirits, and she said "It's time for me to go home now." "Yeah, let's go." "You cannot come into my aparmtent." "I know." "No, really. You think in the back of your mind, I can, but you cannot." "I know all that." "You're a disaster".

I heard that disaster line in variations four times before (disaster man, disaster boy, fucking disaster..). I got the bang every single time. It's my lucky line.

We're standing infront of the building. "Alright, goodbye", she kisses me left and right, or right and left, and walks inside. Girls pull their doors behind them, if they don't want you to come inside. My mind on autopilot zoomed in on her fingers, which for a millisecond were holding the door open. She wanted me to come in. "What are you doing here?" "Saying goodbye." "We said goodbye outside." "Outside? Like a dog?" That beautiful Roosh-Line didn't make much sense in that context, but the sentiment was right, so it worked. We started kissing inside the entrance hall. I pushed my leg between her legs. I grabbed her neck. I started to pull down her top, but she did not interrupt me. Surprised I found myself pulling out her big juicy tits, sucking them. The entrance door was partly glass and I could see people walking by outside. I took her hand and pulled her into the elevator. "Which floor?", my finger already moving up and down the numbers." 2. I pushed the button, the door closed and i turned her facing the wall. Then i pulled down her tights and her panties, and starting finger fucking her pussy, the moment I found it. The entrance to the pussy is always a bit elsewhere than expected. I pressed her head against the wood. She started moaning genuinely. We arrived, she fixed her outfit and started unlocking the door. Noises. "It's my flatmate. She's here. You cannot go home. This is enough. Hasta luego." I sniff my fingers like coke. I won't let go of that pussy now.

I take her hand and pull her back in to the elevator. Zero. I pull her out and we run across the street. I pull her into a taxi. Then we're at my aparment. I leave her alone for a few minutes. I prepare a drink. Weeknd already running. When I enter the living room she's standing at the open window, bending into the night with the cool breeze. She wants to get fucked from behind standing there. But she doesn't get it from me. I pick her up and throw her on the bed. I try rawdog, because everything else is just bullshit right now, but she doesn't let me, so I flip her over and fuck her with condom from behind, slapping her ass, her tits, and, once, in between some choking, slapping her across her beautiful, proud, face.

After she leaves I want to stay awake and savor the bitter sweet taste of pussy victory, but fall asleep instantly. Next morning, I clean the apartment thoroughly.

Belongs in the "I Just Had Sex" thread

Cool story.

Quote:Quote:

I sniff my fingers like coke. I won't let go of that pussy now.

[Image: What-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg]

That was exhausting, but at least you banged.

Ps: clean up your writing, and welcome to the forum.

Life is good

Quote: (07-15-2014 07:39 PM)costals Wrote:  

Then I experienced a strong undercurrent of sadness, because I remembered I already have a girlfriend.

Confused and amused at the same time. It would be great if your first draft of this was way back in Dec. 2013 when you joined lol.

Something says drugs were partially responsible for the writing style of this post.

This is a good story about bulldozing resistance. Girl doesn't physically move or look away you go Shock and Awe on that pussy.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Okay, either this guy is half of delicious tacos (I'm being generous) haphazard awesome writing style, or....much more likely:

[Image: troll.gif]

This line nearly guarantees it:

Quote:Quote:

The entrance to the pussy is always a bit elsewhere than expected.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Came for the worst, was disappointed.

Had a chick throw up on me during sex, had to hold back her hair whilst she hurled in the toilet, showered, came back to bed to find her kicking me out of the room with "I can't stand to have anyone near me in bed when I'm sick", crashed on her couch, woke at 5 am to find her planet-sized hambeast flatmate gobbing me off.

Probably still not my worst.

the worst? this is creative fiction but anyone on this forum has had a 'worse' date.

Quote: (07-15-2014 11:36 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Had a chick throw up on me during sex, had to hold back her hair whilst she hurled in the toilet, showered, came back to bed to find her kicking me out of the room with "I can't stand to have anyone near me in bed when I'm sick", crashed on her couch, woke at 5 am to find her planet-sized hambeast flatmate gobbing me off.

Does "gobbing me off" mean she was blowing you?

Gotta give some credit, that's pretty bad.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

If this is real, good persistence and dealing with her. Personally, I would've gotten up and left if she kept bitching me out.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Pictures sent to Roosh & Travesty.

Quote: (07-15-2014 08:14 PM)peterthephoenix Wrote:  

Cool story.

Thanks, dude.

Quote: (07-15-2014 11:03 PM)simondice Wrote:  

clean up your writing, and welcome to the forum.

thanks for welcome & style consulting

Quote: (07-15-2014 11:15 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Something says drugs were partially responsible for the writing style of this post.

No drugs at time of writing.

Quote: (07-15-2014 11:15 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

This is a good story about bulldozing resistance.

That's the point I was trying to make. A couple of months ago this bang would be out of my reality. I would have just given up.

I'd ask for my money back.

Quote: (07-16-2014 12:37 AM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

If this is real, good persistence and dealing with her. Personally, I would've gotten up and left if she kept bitching me out.

I got up at another date with a local .hu girl 3 weeks ago. In retrospect, that was a mistake. I will pay very little attention from now on to what a girl says to me on a date. It's only a smokescreen over the reality of her body.

I have no idea why this is "the worst" or what the hell is going on there, but I do like the smell of pussy* on my fingers too.

* = of course it has to be a nice, alluring smell, what Gio once described as "fresh mango" - not rotten fish or something nasty like that.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

THe worst is when she is 80 pounds heavier than her okc photos. Or she gets shitfaced drunk and throws up on your car and you cant get the smell out and you lose all desire to bone her. or she is super hot but has a shit attitude and the date never goes anywhere and ends it after about 10 minutes. i can think of any number of things that would qualify as worst date.

Quote: (07-16-2014 07:29 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

THe worst is when she is 80 pounds heavier than her okc photos. Or she gets shitfaced drunk and throws up on your car and you cant get the smell out and you lose all desire to bone her. or she is super hot but has a shit attitude and the date never goes anywhere and ends it after about 10 minutes. i can think of any number of things that would qualify as worst date.

This would qualify as my most annoying bang if there was a such thread.

Life is good

Great resistance, some guys wouldn't have tried further, but I like how you read her body language, not her (misleading) words. She must have been really hot for you to put up with her annoying behavior.

Life is good

Pic pls!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

She looked good, a little bit of crazy eyes but I'd bang. I liked the club girl better though. Nice house too by the way.

Life is good

Spanish women love to shit test (I'm a spaniard myself) but once they loose the bitchshield you know you're in. Cool story anyway but how can this be your worst date? Seems like a regular good date - a few shit tests, she then warms up a bit and after some resistance you end up getting the bang.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Quote: (07-16-2014 04:29 PM)Luisaceo Wrote:  

Spanish women love to shit test (I'm a spaniard myself) but once they loose the bitchshield you know you're in.

I've heard that a lot, but my experience with spanish girls is completely the opposite. Very affectionate and soft from the beginning, at least the ones from Andalucía.

you were raped, call the police

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

The sheer amount of persistence and expertise needed in such a situation is overwhelming for a noob like me.

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Quote: (07-17-2014 01:40 AM)aphelion Wrote:  

you were raped, call the police

The best reaction was when I told Vomit Chick, expecting a big reaction.

"Your flatmate was blowing me in my sleep!"

Her: "Again?"

Seen the pics, chick is sexy.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Had a chick throw up on me during sex,

Had a chick reek of piss recently. That was a new one.