rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being a redpiller doesn't mean you are proof against women's game?

Once I swallowed the red pill I knew I would never be bound by pussy pedestalization and one-itis and romantic love and shit anymore. My recent LTR also proves that while I enjoy having a regular girl I have no problem if she leaves. No heart break or drama whatsoever.

I thought that this is the case with most redpill guy or guys who sleeps with lots of women, that they are no longer vulnerable to the string-pullings from women.

Yet the other day my best wing, also one of the decent players I know (he pulls ok, quality over quantity) was asking me to call a girl for him because she wouldnt answer his calls. Then he asked me if I still have the entry code for her apartment (we are all in the same clique). Then he came to her door knocking to no avail 3 times in a row.

When I saw him the other day he was a total wreck. No longer the cool asshole who drop girls after max 3 dates and who I went out sarging with. He even asked me to carry messages to her for him (which I didnt ofc)

Now granted, he was involved with a top-notch manipulatress (she's the female equivalent of top players) and she almost drop a harassment charge on him... And even now he's still talking "well if she comes back to me I wont say no"

Kind of remind me of what a veteran told me "for every guy with good game out there, there's two women who can make him fall hopelessly in love". This makes me feel a bit unease.

What do you guys think? Are there always women out there whose game is good enough to make us fall head over hell for them despite our game? Is there a point we can reach where we can safely say you are immune against "love"?

If you have stories of you falling hard for a girl post-redpill, do please share.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

There's a girl I still fall apart around, to some degree. Not in the way you've described, but I talk to her completely differently to other girls. Despite trying to "game" her when we do talk, I for some reason just can't do it.

Other girls, some hotter (the one I'm talking about above is as close to a 10 as I could want), who I've spoke to I've been completely normal with and haven't flinched at all. But that one girl...it's weird.

We're all human. None of us are robots. Unless you're born with an abundance mentality, rather than learn through the internet or experience, then you'll always have a weak spot.

Quote: (07-15-2014 04:05 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

What do you guys think? Are there always women out there whose game is good enough to make us fall head over hell for them despite our game? Is there a point we can reach where we can safely say you are immune against "love"?

Whilst being red pill isn't 100% foolproof (depending on the man), it's an invaluable tool that we can use to make the best of our lives. It's about understanding the true nature of life and women, rather than living in a fabricated fairytale land.

Despite being adamantly red pill, I still actually believe in marriage, and I'm not necessarily against "love" as well. I want to have children one day, and living with married parents is by far the best environment for a child to grow up in. Also, I would like to have someone I can rely on in the future to look after me when I'm old or if I were to become sick.

Being red pill is useful in this situation because us red pillers know that in order to keep a woman in line and behaving properly, we need to maintain mental, emotional and even financial dominance in the relationship. Becoming red pill has also taught me that if I ever get married, I would only get married to a girl from overseas (particularly Eastern Europe or South-East Asia) as there is a good chance that she'll be significantly better wife material (more beautiful, homely, nurturing and loyal).

Compare this to a typical blue pill guy who gets dominated by and cheated on by his girlfriend or wife.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that having a red pill mindset is good regardless of your situation or what your goals are. I cannot see being red pill as detrimental in any situation.

Your friend's case is more like a "paper alpha" - a guy so used to success (almost always a natural) and things falling into his lap that a serious rejection can wreck him. I see such guys all the time, from rich industrialist types to bulked up martial arts champions, who break down, cry and beg when an often average girl dumps them for some reason. They have all the hard power without the soft one. And it shows.

This comic is popular among betas and white knights, but it illustrates the thought perfectly:
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0657.html

Quote:Quote:

Power isn't something that you put on or take off like a jacket. It's something you just ARE.

With this said, while I consider myself very far from engaging in such ridiculous behavior, I'd also be sad if I veered so far into the other extreme that I lost all capacity for feelings. Being able to fall in love and to get hurt just shows that you're still human.

Aim to be resistant to feelings, not immune.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Of course not, there are women out there with really strong game. It's encoded into their DNA. Even a woman without much game is going to have higher social awareness than your average guy.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Ah in the end of the day we are human, there always will be certain circumstances that can make the most "alpha" men nearly crumble. I know its an extreme example, but history is riddled with cases of great men either becoming great men or losing everything because of a woman leaving them.

I think that the early days of PUA gave a lot of guys the wrong message despite having the right intentions. It was about gaming women like how a woman would game a man, let me explain. Negging, pea cocking, pretending to be disinterested, not texting back, fake DHV with pictures on Facebook and getting the bros to "like" it on Facebook. It is all based on external validation, and eventually it will turn you into a neurotic woman, the mindset is so similar. Inner game is important because its an intrinsic part of doing well in life as a man. If you are self dependent, self reliant it makes it a hell lot easier when coming against "women's game".

Quote: (07-15-2014 07:30 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Your friend's case is more like a "paper alpha" - a guy so used to success (almost always a natural) and things falling into his lap that a serious rejection can wreck him. I see such guys all the time, from rich industrialist types to bulked up martial arts champions, who break down, cry and beg when an often average girl dumps them for some reason. They have all the hard power without the soft one. And it shows.

I think you are on to something - Red Pill does not mean only that you learn Game, but also learn about male-female psychology and read blogs like RationalMale, Heartiste, Just4Guys etc. to take in the full ugly truth about the female psyche.

Your friend might indeed be a Natural or be similar to the old Mystery, who mastered Game, but almost took his life because of unadressed Oneitis inside of him.

RedPill should encompass the current full spectrum of Game - not only how to bed girls.

Plus what I find useful is to learn to become healthily detached about life in general via meditation/contemplation. It is basic Saint 101 skill - St. Francis of Assissi as well as Jalaludin Rumi did it too - you stand with your feet on the ground and your head in the sky. Currently Christian Franciscans as well as Muslim Sufis teach something similar. Why worry?

If you are filled with love there will always be someone else to love you. On a lower level - if you have conviction in your attraction even as a Dark Triad Asshole, there will always be some pussy waiting for you.

Quote: (07-15-2014 02:06 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (07-15-2014 07:30 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I think you are on to something - Red Pill does not mean only that you learn Game, but also learn about male-female psychology and read blogs like RationalMale, Heartiste, Just4Guys etc. to take in the full ugly truth about the female psyche.

Your friend might indeed be a Natural or be similar to the old Mystery, who mastered Game, but almost took his life because of unadressed Oneitis inside of him.

RedPill should encompass the current full spectrum of Game - not only how to bed girls.

Plus what I find useful is to learn to become healthily detached about life in general via meditation/contemplation. It is basic Saint 101 skill - St. Francis of Assissi as well as Jalaludin Rumi did it too - you stand with your feet on the ground and your head in the sky. Currently Christian Franciscans as well as Muslim Sufis teach something similar. Why worry?

If you are filled with love there will always be someone else to love you. On a lower level - if you have conviction in your attraction even as a Dark Triad Asshole, there will always be some pussy waiting for you.

Exactly, excellent ! I am really pleased this is being addressed.
Personally I found it interesting whenever I used to get oneitus in the past, (it did happen a fair few times). Often I used the time to reflect and really think about the situation. I came to the conclusion that most of it comes down to you, nothing really to do with the girl. Meditating, having a goal to focus on, know thyself, just really kills that oneitus. Because you are are genuinely happy with yourself, if some chick isn't showing you affection, you just don't care, you are above it; its just a laughable non existent problem.

I suppose what i am trying to say here, is that living life by your own terms in every sense knocks away that pedestal. Ironically enough, it becomes a whole lot easy to attract high quality women once you have this realisation of not needing them, and your game becomes a whole more clearer.

The issue I find is that there are so many distractions in life and areas which we wrongfully pursue. Of course being a man, you want to have sex, but this whole oversexualized society and women having the upper hand in this hook up culture, turns a lot of guys into these lost puppies. You got to deal with these inner game issues first, and getting laid with sluts will only help with part of that.

Of course this shit doesn't mean that you've developed some kind of magical riot shield against the impenetrable defense that women put up against us.

You have to work at it time and time again, refine your tactics, realize what works for you and what doesn't, and capitalize on the positives.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Reminds me of Mystery who banged quite a lot but almost committed suicide over a girl. How ironic

Quote: (07-17-2014 05:12 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Reminds me of Mystery who banged quite a lot but almost committed suicide over a girl. How ironic

DO NOT do this. Wanting to off yourself over some bitch screams of oneitis. Don't ever get to this point.

No matter what you do, make sure you never hit the point where you're willing to end your life over some bitch.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

My biggest complaint with women is usually weak game.

I like women who have game. Game = good at understanding and fulfilling my needs.

I find those women usually understand their own needs well too.

Most people just get drunk on love rather than loving sober.

If you can keep your wits and don't blackout, love is just a nice buzz.

Like attracts like. Socially aware women with game are my type.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

I thought that this is the case with most redpill guy or guys who sleeps with lots of women, that they are no longer vulnerable to the string-pullings from women.

Absolutely not. No one is invulnerable to string pulling. Some women are just natural manipulators. Once you've given her that inch, allow her to call the shots it's over. She's got you. Now...what you do about it (depending on how quickly you've come to this realization) is all up to you in matters of it this whole game is worth it or not.

I believe there is always someone out there that is better at you in something. In regards to game, yes. We as men love a good challenge, and if the honey is sweet enough we'll do stupid shit to get it.

Immunity against love? That's tough. Only because I think many people have a different definition of what they think love is. From my perspective immunity from love (regarding pursuing the opposite sex) is possible. What's the opposite of love? Hate. If you have a strong distaste for women and what they stand for, you'd find it a bit more easier to not let them get close to your heart.

Hate is very destructive and I wouldn't recommend anyone trying to fill their hearts with it, just to keep feelings of longing away.

There'll always be someone with a stronger frame than you, even if only situationally

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

I think what game does is protect you from one-itis and other behaviors that hinder you from being successful with most women, but not all.

I think a lot of guys that develop one-itis and the like, do so because their pool of women is small, whether because they don't have a large social circle, don't have the confidence to do approaches, etc -- the pool is small. So any woman they have in their social circle, any girl within reach becomes this perfect being of a woman in their eyes. They start getting needy and clingy, they start making all the wrong moves, etc -- because their experience is limited.

When you go out a lot, when you get experience under your belt, you start to realize there is only a small number of girls you truly match with. Not every girl -- shit, most girls -- are not that "gotta have her" girl.

But that doesn't mean that they don't exist. They do. They're just rare. And no one is immune to love. We're all, at some point or another, going to run into somebody who has the total package in our eyes, is a perfect fit for us, and we start to drop game and just do what comes natural. Of course this may open you to heartache but it is what it is.

Some dude in here wrote earlier that he attempts to run game on a special girl but it doesn't work. I've had the same thing happen. I'll have girls where I'll plan ahead for what I'm gonna do, what I'm gonna say, how I'm gonna handle it -- and then once we're in person, I forget about all the stuff I was gonna use. I go home saying "fuck, I forgot that I wanted to say blah blah blah to demonstrate value," "fuck, I told myself I was gonna wait X amount of time to text back."

It's just the way it goes sometimes.

Been flicking through womens dating advice (helps to gain insight to improve game). Stumbled across this interesting blog
http://www.thefemininewoman.com/
Does have some red pill ideas but the desire for exclusivity is overwhelming. At least gaining an insight into the feminine womens perspective can prepare you in the future.

Does boxing makes your jaw punch proof? And just because you're "boxing", does it mean you're boxing like Muhamed Ali? Same Principle with seduction. Just because you have some skills doesn't mean you're ready to fight against the best bitch. You might be a white belt, but they are black belts in the art of making men do what they want them to do.

^^^ great analogy

That is a good analogy. I would say that very few men get to the level most women get to when it comes to social savvy. They start learning this shit in middle school while guys are playing video games.

OP snip

didnt read the thread yet, but I completely agree.

I'm on the borderline of falling in love right now. Say what you want, but I have appeared to find an extremely good girl. Wife material.

However, my player past is always in the back of mind. After you have seen so much deceit by females, it is really hard to trust a girl to that level.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

No, but you know what made me immune to women's game, seeing once pretty women blow up like a balloon and 180 degree change of attitude after they got married.

What a lot of guys on here and a lot of wanna be "player" chooses to ignore is that we all have an intrinsic need to be loved and to feel an emotional attachment to others. I have seen more than a few top notch players crack because they choose to ignore this need and it only becomes a matter of time before some girl hits them from left field and they just fold. The guys that do not crack are the ones who emotional AND sexual needs are being met, usually in the form of some kind of LTR. So they have one or more LTR and still get from fresh stuff on the side. If all you are getting is sex then your emotional needs are not being met and you can chose to ignore that but it's only a matter of time before it brings you down in one way or another.

ONS or SDL gives you only marginally better emotional fulfillment than a hooker. Many times less, because of all the emotional energy you have to put into getting them. Banging a lot of girls that you don't feel any emotional connections with actually takes a greater emotional toll on you than a lot of guys realize.

And anytime you feel you are "fighting" a girl or trying to "defend" yourself against her - get out, walk away, nothing good can come from that. Every good relationship I have every had was based on a foundation of mutual admiration and caring. Why the hell would I want to get into a relationship with some girl I feel I have to "out game" constantly.

PS I am seeing a girl. The last time we went out I was about to pay for our drinks and she goes, I just got a new credit card, let's use it. She paid for the drinks. Throughout the night she was always concerned about whether I was having a good time. The next day she called and thank me and again inquired if I had a good time. If you are thinking of getting into a relationship with a girl this is how you want the girl to be acting not playing games with you.

Even Sultans with big harems fell in love though for russian bitches I don´t know if it´s an excuse. Even Atilla was killed by his slave bitch. Difficult to fight nature.

Nomad good find there bro, Im just wondering if she is naturally like that or bc she s on the first few dates. Then again; Im getting way too cynical and paranoid.

I agree with Nomad wholeheartedly that if you even smell that she s got some skills and your strings are being pulled, fucking walk away. Women are great at this stuff and for every Roosh there will be 10 Lucifer daughterwho will make Roosh look like a sheep among wolves.

Most often time its when you disregard that nagging suspicion in your head and fall for her charm that you get destroyed. The girl in my OP, if you just know her she is the most wonderful woman ever. She s always smiling, socializing and appearing genuine; cook for everyone in class; love to hug people and be hugged; gives free massage. When I go on a date with her she s every bit wife material: caring, thoughtful, no phone touching, makes you feel like a man; kisses you first.

But once you really are in the know you discover this is the most fucked up woman in the world. She has been in a secret relationship with our Sensei (we are a martial art social circle) for 5 years. All this time she flirts with all the newcomers and go on dates with them. Half of the guys who did ended up getting a false rape accusation or harassment charge, myself included even though none of us even step in her home or took her to our house. Fuck lots of the guys in the circle and turn them against each other to feed her need for drama. I almost ditched my wing bc of her (he s the one in the OP). Threaten to commit suicide. Spread rumors that ABC rapes her forcing him to leave the dojo.

My point is, enjoy your adventure with women but be on your guard. You NEVER know who a woman truly is until its too late. Devil hides in the church.