rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top Alphas: Do Women Let You Go From Cold Day Approach To Bang?

I could see star college football players, nationally touring rock bands, massively jacked dudes on the beach with 6% body fat, etc. going up to a girl or her coming up to you-opener, small talk, pull away to a isolated spot, bang within an hour or less.

What kind of things are said to girls? Or do the girls say-in this elite level of game?

It's not impossible for the average joe but it's definitely difficult. I think what matters the most, though, are:

1. How well is the girl vibing with you? Is she asking a lot of (personal) questions? Does she seem interested?

2. Is it convenient for her to leave with you? What's she doing at the moment or in the next couple of hours? A girl that has nothing to do later on in the day would be more willing to go home with you than a girl that has to work later.

3. Does she find you attractive enough to fuck you in a few hours? This can be mitigated with tight game but it does play a major role in a girl's decision to go home with you or not.

4. Do you have optimal logistics? How far is the venue you're at from your home? Is it walking distance?

5. Reflecting back on point 1, were there any shared interests that you can use to bait her back to your home? For example, perhaps you're a photographer and she's into a photography. You can try to get her back to your house by offering to show her some photos you took.

6. Is she a prude or a whore? It'll be difficult to bang the former within a couple of hours while significantly less so than the latter.

I don't fit your definition of a top alpha, but I've done it.

^^^^ yup, me too. As much as I'd like to say tight game did it, in these cases, I think luck plays a major factor. The stars need to align.

Im not a top alpha (though Im 6'4" master race)
but I met girls on the street, met up a day later, went straight do my place and had my dick in them in under an hour

never on the same day though but thats more of a logistical issue

im actually seeing a girl right now and we never went on a date. I pulled her right to my place and since then she just comes over for sex.

My quickest pickup was 5 minutes.

Walked in a club stood at the bar and a Tara Reid (when she was hot) lookalike was beside me. She said "you have a great ass" (I was wearing jeans, boots and fitted T) and I said "yours isn't too bad either". She said "let's get out of here". Took my hand and 15 minutes later was banging her.

Second quickest bang was around 25-30minutes as well and one of the hottest chicks I've ever banged, a 10 if there ever was one. Spotted her across the street when the club let out, I let go of the chick's hand I was holding who I had just pulled, and bounced across the street. Said "Damn you are fucking gorgeous, you're coming with me". She didnt question it, jumped in my buddy's Benz and went to an Afterhours club. Took her to the 2nd level inside a bathroom, ripped her fishnet stockings apart in the crotch and banged.

Both of these situations were obviously timing. 5 minutes delay etc could have made these never happen.

It's mainly:

-Timing
-Frame + Dominance: seeing what you want and immediately seizing the opportunity like a boss.
-Logistics
-Being her type

EDIT: The lesson here is similar to the old phrase about success: preparation meets opportunity.

In these cases my game was top-notch and I had enough experience to see the opportunities and not fuck them up by overgaming or missing tell-tale signs.

Everyone wants to fuck dimes, but I went through a lot of 6's and 7's to know what the hell to do with dimes.

Quote: (07-11-2014 10:33 PM)J556 Wrote:  

I could see star college football players, nationally touring rock bands, massively jacked dudes on the beach with 6% body fat, etc. going up to a girl or her coming up to you-opener, small talk, pull away to a isolated spot, bang within an hour or less.

What kind of things are said to girls? Or do the girls say-in this elite level of game?

I am none of those things, my fastest bang was in 30 minutes from the open, and this chick was a solid 7/10 and stone cold sober. I opened her at 3 am asking to steal some of her food, talked, touched her a lot and then said I was bored and that we should go for a walk, then led her straight back to where I was staying.

Super fast bangs like this aren't a regular occurrence, but when you go out enough enough you will see and experience some crazy shit from time to time. The key to this kind of thing is believing that it's possible in the first place, which you seem skeptical of OP. If you don't believe a chick would ever fuck you fast, in public, if she has a boyfriend etc. then you'll shoot yourself in the foot by not pulling the trigger and just settle for a number or some bullshit instead.

You have to believe it's possible to make it happen.

There's this myth that female desire is a timid, easily-startled faun. If you push her buttons enough, and she wants you, she'll find a way to fuck you. Especially in places where the girls are natural sloots, like raves, and bike / car shows. Sometimes you just really have chemistry and she's ready to bang fast, so it's just like normal game with less resistance and no bitch shield. My best mate is 6ft4 and 120kgs of muscle and I've seen chicks not open him, but present themselves to him, like cats on heat.

My quickest bang was within 3 minutes on an underground train late one night. A damn fine blonde entered my car, sat a couple of seats up from me, eye fucked me, walked to the door at the end of the carriage and curled a finger at me, then exited. Followed her, she attacked me with her kisses. Fucked her in between the cars with the hot wind and gritty subway smell blasting past. Stayed inside her at the stations, wondering - kinda hoping really - if someone would see us. Had one of those orgasms so intense you wonder if it's blasting out your ears.

After we finished, she finally spoke: "Thank you, but don't follow me."

Yeah, I know, it sounds all Penthouse Forum, "I never thought your letters were real until this happened to me..." bullshit but sometimes things just click. In this particular case, judging from her slightly-smeared mascara, I'd say she'd just broken up with a guy, and wanted to hump me since her ego was threatened and she wanted to feel better about herself. I'm not complaining.

I've had sex on the dance floor of a club in my 2nd year of university and probably met the girl 10 minutes before. It was literally all her doing; I just went along with it.

Quote: (07-12-2014 06:48 AM)HankRearden Wrote:  

I've had sex on the dance floor of a club in my 2nd year of university and probably met the girl 10 minutes before. It was literally all her doing; I just went along with it.

How'd you do this without other people on the dfloor noticing?

Quote: (07-12-2014 07:35 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2014 06:48 AM)HankRearden Wrote:  

How'd you do this without other people on the dfloor noticing?

It was actually the weirdest experience. She was wearing really high heels and was just an inch shorter than me with it on. She kept grabbing my dick and I was fingering her and she went "we're so close right now" and kept repeating that. I was like, what does that even mean? And then I just whipped my dick out and we fucked face to face for a couple of minutes before she asked if I was using a condom - I wasn't - and at that point I figured we should stop. People were dancing all around us and it just looked like we were grinding I guess. I offered to buy her a drink after and she asked for a double vodka coke and then changed her mind to a single vodka coke.

I think I fell in love that night.

I once opened a girl with a neg. She made a three word retort. Them we started kissing and she said let's get out of here. But that was at a pickup bar.

Second time I bumped into her she left her friends to go have sex with me. It was ravenous and we fucked in the exit turn style of a subway station.

Regarding getting a day bang, I have done it once a while back, tall average Scandinavian chick.

it was when I was living at a beach house with 6 people.

what I did was target the tourists and avoid locals since locals always have things to do and I don't have the game to pull locals. While tourists are just meandering away, so more chance I can control and lead rather than encounter some I-phone junkie.

I approached literally 10 min away from the house and made an excuse like check out the bar at our house

I think what made it happen were logistics were tight and I kept the girl in the moment.

I'm an average Joe BTW, below average in facial looks, not some good looking tall dude, so for me , this helped a lot for my internals.

I've banged a girl from cold approach within 10 minutes of meeting her. Met her on the dance floor, I had a strong DTF gut feeling from her, kiss, isolated to patio, fingered her in the corner. Told her I had to take a piss and took her with me to the single serving washroom downstairs in the bar.

I've also gone on more than 2 dates with a girl that was into me, and we escalated throughout the dates, making out, some intimate touching and I didn't end up banging her because she eventually flaked.

There's definitely luck and coincidence involved sometimes. Although a lot of it you can control, some of it is outside your sphere of influence. It is what it is.

Quote: (07-12-2014 01:46 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

Second quickest bang was around 25-30minutes as well and one of the hottest chicks I've ever banged, a 10 if there ever was one. Spotted her across the street when the club let out, I let go of the chick's hand I was holding who I had just pulled, and bounced across the street. Said "Damn you are fucking gorgeous, you're coming with me". She didnt question it, jumped in my buddy's Benz and went to an Afterhours club. Took her to the 2nd level inside a bathroom, ripped her fishnet stockings apart in the crotch and banged.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

If I had never seen scenarios on the street where maybe if I had better game I could have made something work, I would think you are all full of crap.

But I've seen situations that make ALL of these stories more than plausible. Not having game is a curse.

Note on this one:

Quote:HankRearden Wrote:

This was at the very margin of my believability, mostly because my inner beta felt threatened (my problem, not yours). Gotta keep it 100. Have you guys read this story and seen the video (I linked it at the perfect time) for it? It's proof positive that such things do occur.

^ the second video, is that supposed to be like the British version of Jersey Shore or something?

Something for new guys to understand:
When chicks get horny - they get really horny. If you catch a girl in this state and you're her type things will happen very fast.

When I was in college I threw a big party for my birthday. The entire dorm floor was opened up and we were partying in the common area. A girl walked in and asked where a certain room number was, I told her it was downstairs, she came back a few minutes later and said no one was there. I told her to party with us and it was my birthday. We start dancing, she kisses me, then I take her back to my room. She takes off her sweater and there's nothing on underneath. My guess is she wanted a quick bang with whomever lived downstairs and he wasn't home and figured I'd do. Total time from first interaction to piv was less than 10 minutes.

Keep yourself in decent shape, always dress well when you go out, and keep your place clean and ready for action. You never know who you're going to meet.

Quote: (07-12-2014 10:56 AM)game_ethic Wrote:  

^ the second video, is that supposed to be like the British version of Jersey Shore or something?

It's a promotional video for the nightclub where that chick "did sexual acts" (a.k.a. blew for a few seconds and got pumped for a few strokes) by 20+ guys.

I don't know that the term "Top Alpha" really means anything in the context of a cold approach since you're removed from an immediate hierarchy.

But I've pulled girls on the street and brought them back to my place within an hour or two several times.

Once I shagged a cute German au pair I saw in a Starbucks in Miami Beach.

I walked in for a latte and saw her sitting by herself noodling on her phone. She looked up and we locked eyes and she quickly glanced down.

But in that half-second I knew she was down like Charlie Brown. So I came over, chit-chatted, took her to the beach for a makeout session and then walked back to my apartment like it was the most natural thing in the world (and truly, isn't it?)

About 60 minutes from meet to bang.

Like McQueen pointed out, it's a confluence of factors: a keen eye for opportunity, the balls to immediately seize that opportunity, the experience to know what to do with the opportunity, and the logistics to allow you to strike while the iron is hot.

And like a lot of other posters, several of the hottest girls I've banged were the result of direct, sexually loaded cold approaches in the daytime or night time.

There's nothing quite as satisfying as seeing a gorgeous chick in the wild, wrassling her in and tapping that ass.

To pull it off you need to be on the go until her pants are off and you're inside her. Giving her time to react makes her open to refusal.

ime

Quote: (07-12-2014 12:21 PM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

the balls to immediately seize that opportunity, the experience to know what to do with the opportunity, and the logistics to allow you to strike while the iron is hot.

btw--im no top alpha or redpiller

Too much drama for a hit it and quit it brutha such as myself
Gotts Money - Law & Order SVU: Wildlife

Quote: (07-12-2014 01:46 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

My quickest pickup was 5 minutes.

Walked in a club stood at the bar and a Tara Reid (when she was hot) lookalike was beside me. She said "you have a great ass" (I was wearing jeans, boots and fitted T) and I said "yours isn't too bad either". She said "let's get out of here". Took my hand and 15 minutes later was banging her.

Both of these situations were obviously timing. 5 minutes delay etc could have made these never happen.

It's mainly:

-Timing
-Frame + Dominance: seeing what you want and immediately seizing the opportunity like a boss.
-Logistics
-Being her type

EDIT: The lesson here is similar to the old phrase about success: preparation meets opportunity.

In these cases my game was top-notch and I had enough experience to see the opportunities and not fuck them up by overgaming or missing tell-tale signs.

Everyone wants to fuck dimes, but I went through a lot of 6's and 7's to know what the hell to do with dimes.

Wasn't this the 10 bpd bitch you mentioned in the podcast?

Life is good

Quote: (07-12-2014 11:10 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

Something for new guys to understand:
When chicks get horny - they get really horny. If you catch a girl in this state and you're her type things will happen very fast.

^^^^so much this

Guys who think it's all their doing still don't get it. Biology is major factor here. Of course having the right frame, and being in the right place at the right time factors in but when a woman is truly horny it's a sight to behold. Or best to take advantage of

I remember a few years ago watching this video about this PUA Juliuan Fox who mentioned he kept picking up women while their on their periods so he looked it up. Come to find out when a woman is on her period they tend to go for more "soft"(beta as y'all call it) features in men and get extremely horny. The funny part is that at one point this happens to me as well. Biology is a major factor in these scenarios

No way a top alpha/player, but I have good logistics and reasonable game (at the time). I think it was a big step up in my confidence because I almost made up for the fact that I missed hard with another girl that basically was totally ready to fuck me, but my body cockblocked me.

The story of the failure is here

The story of the within an hour bang (from cold approach) with a different girl, similar, but not quite as hot as in the first story is here

The best part is that while the second one wasn't as attractive, it was a true cold approach whereas the first one was served up to me on a platter by her friend (her friend opened me for her and practically pushed her to me).

I've also had at least two other situations where I could've banged a girl within an hour of meeting her easily but didn't.

It has a lot to do with preparation meeting opportunity like others have said, but it doesn't take a top alpha to do it.

Harder without alcohol and possibly harder the hotter the girl is, but regardless definitely doable well below top alpha status, whatever that is.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (07-11-2014 10:33 PM)J556 Wrote:  

I'll weigh in my two cents.

As a disclaimer my experience comes not from myself but from my two best guy friends. [Whilst I manage to pick-up an 8-9 once every 2-3 months, my friends do it at will every weekend]

My first mate point blank is on gear [Steroids] - He is 220 & completely jacked. My second friend doesn't have the perfect physique [No six pack] but he regularly models [I.E That model facial structure].

What I've come to realise with these guys is that game is completely irrelevant, timing is irrelevant [They'll make time], friends are irrelevant. Where I need to be virtually perfect to pick up a nine, they can commit every single gaming flaw in the book.

As an example, recently we went interstate for a boys party weekend. As a challenge on the first night they decided to see how many girls they could 'kiss' within a night. They lost count at 200.

Regarding what they say. Nothing special. They say hello & within about 15-20 seconds they tell them how beautiful they are [Typically a huge error in game] 15-20 seconds later they ask 'If they want to go for a walk' & that's it. Game over.

This isn't a one off occurrence. This is every single weekend with virtually every single girl.