rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living with a young girl vs one your age

Just say you've come to a decision to shack up with a girl. What are your expectations for younger girls vs older girls? Would you be more willing to pay the bills for a hot young piece of ass? Would you expect a 50/50 split of the bills with an older girl? Explain.

Team Nachos

Nobody gets a free ride. End of story.

Quote: (07-09-2014 09:49 PM)WilliamShatnersEgo Wrote:  

Nobody gets a free ride. End of story.

Gas, grass or ass right [Image: huh.gif]

Team Nachos

Pay the bills. Easy decision.

Everything has a price, including refusing to pay.

In the phils, having a non-professional young girl paying half the $500 rent would mean her working about 60 hours a week in a factory or retail job at $1.25 per hour.

She's not going to be too attractive, or be able to do much housework or cooking staggering around in near total exhaustion.

If she knows her sustenance depends on you being VERY happy with her and there's a line of other girls is waiting, she can make your life very nice and be glad to be doing it.

Kind of the opposite of the way American girls feel.

I don't mind treating from time to time if I know a woman is way below me economincally, but I'd never financially support anybody aside from my own biological children. If a woman can only get a factory or retail job she's probably not LTR material for me! Just sayin'...

In much of planet Earth you could straight up just pay for sex and it would be cheaper than having a live-in gf who doesn't contribute financially...

Call me Beta, but I'd have no problems covering all the habitation and food costs. I'd sure appreciate it if she wanted to chip in, but I'd never ask her or expect her to do that. My apartment doesn't start costing more just because she moved in, the internet is flat rate, the electricity and water costs increase negligibly, and I make more than enough to cover the food and hygiene (the biggest variable expense) for one extra person. Surely a girl who treats me well, cooks and cleans for me and so on is worth more than that.

If I am not happy with the girl to the point that I am considering ways how to make her "justify her worth", there's no way that she's moving in with me anyway. Age is not a factor in that - only me being happy with her is.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before