rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IF u had to guesstimate, what % of random smiles

actually imply interest? Based upon your personal experience, what % of the "random/incidental eye contact with random chick out in public and she smiles at you before you smile at her" event actually implies interest on her part (as opposed to her smiling at you just because the two of you happened to make incidental eye contact and she is just really nice/smiles at everyone, etc.)? 50%? 25%? less than 10%?

You're overanalysing things, and placing an inordinate amount of reliance on the supposed signals of attraction toward you.

Go out and shake things up a bit. Work on building it yourself. Take some chances.

The other night I got 4 head turns when going for the kiss. Did I think for a second that she wasn't interested (even though she literally asked me, "what makes you think I'm interested"?). No, not at all.

After a few minutes of her shit testing me, I told her to stop talking, we kissed and she showed absolutely no LMR as I started to undress her.

Don't t think so hard... this data wouldn't even be useful. How could it be applied?
Anything from eye contact and a smile, to an angry glare, can be an indicator of interest.

Who knows, maybe she looks pissed cause you made out with her roommate at a club and she's jealous.
Maybe you spilled a drink on her a month ago and she's still bitter.

Maybe she's smiling cause she thinks your cute and wants your attention.
Maybe she's smiling cause you just did something (anything, who knows) and is so unnatracted to you its actually funny.

The problem for guessing this stat is the funnel.
Let's say we have 100% of girls.
Now let's trim out the ones that instant hate me.
We're left with a hypothetical 80%.
Now let's tim out every one that doesn't find me attractive.
We're still left with 80% because this is my hypothetical world and I make the numbers.
Now let's trim out everyone except the girls I notice being attracted and successfully close.
We're left with say.... 25%.

In my mind I'm only gonna remember the 25% of girls I actually slept with, despite there being 80% that find me attractive.

This stat cannot be conjured.

The only way to truly know would be to poll girls, and they would either lie or more likely be totally unaware of their tells for when they want a guy.
Or, simply put.
FOR BEST RESULTS ASSUME 100% OF WOMEN FIND YOUR CHARMING, STAGGERINGLY HANDSOME, AND TOTALLY BADASS SELF TO BE COMPLETELY IRRESISTABLE.