rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pet Peeve-Does it really annoy any of you guys

when women pull the whole, bullshit "fake nice/cherry" bullshit after blowing you off. You know, when after rejecting you, they feel the need to say something like, "oh, but I think you are a really great guy and you'll find somebody..best of luck to you!" in a really cloying, high-pitched, patronizing tone of voice with a fake smile plastered on their faces? You know that they don't really give a shit one way or the other, and that they are just saying that shit to try to make themselves feel better/less guilty/less awkward about blowing you off. You know the whole, "yeah, I just shot this guy down, but hey I am still a super nice, caring person, as evidenced by the fact that I threw in that cheery, nice bullshit before walking away from him!" mindset.

Personally, I would rather they just shoot me down and then not add anything else. At least that is more honest. So, does that irk any of you guys when women do that fake, cheery, letdown thing?

No. We here at RVF absolutely love being patronized by women.

[Image: ZyYtXcL.jpg]

U​ of Roosh Class of 2420

^^^
Hans wants to become forum moderator

[Image: lol.gif]

Life is good