rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightclubs: A totally no go for a tall guy?

Hi guys

I need some advice here. The other day i went to a nightclub but i'm having trouble interacting with girls. The reason? I'm very tall, 6'5'', 99% of the girls are very small like 5'4'',
the place is crowded, and the music is too loud. If i want to approach a girl first i have to bend myself to her because i can barely hear anything, so i cannot keep a conversation and good posture, and i feel the interaction of dancing with any of these small girls is also
less "intimate" because of the height difference..

I live in a small city and nightclubs are unfortunately one of the few places one could interact with girls one doesnt know. Daygame is much more difficult because people are more conservative and afraid of been seen talking with a stranger..

So how you guys would handle that scenario? Or is it a nightclub a totally no go for very tall guys??

Quote: (07-06-2014 10:03 AM)orko Wrote:  

Hi guys

I need some advice here. The other day i went to a nightclub but i'm having trouble interacting with girls. The reason? I'm very tall, 6'5'', 99% of the girls are very small like 5'4'',
the place is crowded, and the music is too loud. If i want to approach a girl first i have to bend myself to her because i can barely hear anything, so i cannot keep a conversation and good posture, and i feel the interaction of dancing with any of these small girls is also

I live in a small city and nightclubs are unfortunately one of the few places one could interact with girls one doesnt know. Daygame is much more difficult because people are more conservative and afraid of been seen talking with a stranger..

So how you guys would handle that scenario? Or is it a nightclub a totally no go for very tall guys??

Raise your voice man

Have you tried daygame? Like more than just one or two approaches?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Girls like tall guys. Tall guys have huge cocks. That's the rumor anyway [Image: lol.gif]
6"5' to 5'4" [Image: huh.gif] That's only like a foot difference. Yeah I say speak louder.
Nightclubs aren't for "talking game" anyway. Stick to lounges or bars for that.
Nightclubs are meat markets. I'd be more concerned over how you're dressed,
physical appearance etc.

Team Nachos

You get used to it. Seems like you're justifying your own decision to not go to nightclubs - if you don't like it/ feel awkward/ whatever then just give them a miss and pick a different type of venue (and leave all the clubbing pussy to us other tall guys).

I'm 6'7".

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

Work on how you dress and learn to get bitches to grind on you and put in a party vibe. Trust me it's not your height holding you back it's everything else possibly ranging from the way you talk to the way you dress. Coming from a 6' 3" guy.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Height reduction surgery. It's your only hope.

Guys, I have a problem. I have a twelve inch penis. It's still a solid 11' even when freezing cold and flaccid. No amount of shorts can hide it. When I grind on the dance floor, I feel like it gets in the way of my moves and might make girls feel uncomfortable when it slides into their asscrack and they feel how big it is. Is dancing out for me? I feel like it's less intimate if they feel I have a giant penis before we've gotten to know each other.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Okay, now in all seriousness, as a fellow tall person this is how the conversation usually goes down.

Girl: You're really tall.
Me: Yeah you'd have to stand on your tip toes if you wanted to kiss me.
*If she laughs, I start into a story where a girl actually did that.

Girl: I can't hear you.
Me: It's kind of loud in here. Let's go outside for a minute.
*Then make eye contact, grab her hand, and leave.

Also, project your voice. You have to be so shameless, and not care if people five tables down can hear you hitting on a girl.

Personally I love girls under 5' feet tall. The height difference turns me on. It's kinky.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (07-06-2014 10:54 AM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

Okay, now in all seriousness, as a fellow tall person this is how the conversation usually goes down.

Girl: You're really tall.
Me: Yeah you'd have to stand on your tip toes if you wanted to kiss me.
*If she laughs, I start into a story where a girl actually did that.

That's what I'm talking about when I say keep the interactions light and fun.
[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Team Nachos

Swinger Clubs: A totally no go for a big-dick-guy?
Monaco: A totally no go for a rich guy?

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Yeah having height is great for girls, add some muscle and you're good to go.
Guy would kill to be above 5'10. Girls love wearing high heels and knowing they can wear 5 inch heels and still not be anywhere close to your height is a major plus.
Simply because of your height you can kinda dominate her person space, in a good way.

Stand tall, project your voice. Make eye contact with her, and pull her in when you talk with her.

Is Tall Troll the new Short Troll?

Find out next week, on RooshV!

Hi guys

Where do you go clubbing where all the women are 5'4?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (07-06-2014 02:28 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Hi guys

Where do you go clubbing where all the women are 5'4?

Latinamerica. Women here are not tall at all

Quote: (07-06-2014 04:13 PM)orko Wrote:  

Latinamerica. Women here are not tall at all

I gotta go clubbing in Latinamerica.

Tall guys normally clean up.

Baller

Too much drama for a hit it and quit it brutha such as myself
Gotts Money - Law & Order SVU: Wildlife

I don't see the value in threads like this. You clearly haven't used the search function to explore the countless posts about height or nightgame, and your post makes it sound like you're just looking for validation to give up rather than put in work to improve your results.

6'4" here: people and especially girls are retarded at talking to tall people in loud environments.

When drinking they talk at your chest and expect you to hear.

Like most things girls don't make it your problem, make it her problem, make her feel like the socially and physically inadequate one.

Maintain strong eye contact, have an overly loud voice.

If you can't hear tell her to speak up, pull her into you hands behind her waist or shoulders.

Even with this you will have to lower your ear to her mouth often. This is not a problem, just make sure you feel her up firmly and make it known if she's talking to you, you are in control.

This leaning in makes escalation easier because there is an excuse to be so close and touchy.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

You should be projecting your voice and talking loudly in the club if you're 5'4 or 6'4. Because you're big you'll stand out from the croud, look for IOIs and go in for it. Use your height to your advantage, and keep everything light. Also, remember to dress styleishly because a tall, awkwardly dressed guy will just look more awkward than an average height awkwardly dressed guy.

I'm calling [Image: troll.gif]

This doesn't make any damn sense.

Tall guys get attention in clubs like a mofo off the jump, just due to them being tall.

If you can't figure out how to talk to a girl who's 'shorter' than you, than start hitting on 6' high fashion models, or the tallest chick in the club.

I'm confident you can figure this out.

this reminds me of the "I couldn't think of an opener" thread.

Is this some kind of joke? While face normally edges out height when it comes to men's looks, in the nightclub environment height probably pulls ahead to the #1 position. Height = presence & closing the high heel gap.

Hi guys,

I'm 6' 4" and look like Rock Hudson. Am I too good looking for nightclubs?

Quote: (07-06-2014 11:20 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

I'm calling [Image: troll.gif]

This doesn't make any damn sense.

Tall guys get attention in clubs like a mofo off the jump, just due to them being tall.

If you can't figure out how to talk to a girl who's 'shorter' than you, than start hitting on 6' high fashion models, or the tallest chick in the club.

I'm confident you can figure this out.

From what i have read so far in this thread it seems to me that the vast majority of people talking here are from the United States where it seems height is the holy grail.. Well it seems to me that in latinamerica being more than 6'3'' in a nightclub is not an advantage at all...
Any european or latinamerican guy in this thread to confirm this?
Also just to make things clear i'm tall but on the lanky side, dont know if that i also attarctive to a girl to just being tall and lanky..