rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OKCupid vs. POF

OKCupid vs. POF

...which is it easier to get cheap pussy on? In my experience, there are way more people (ergo there are way more ho's just looking for a cheap, internet hookup or fuckbuddy) on POF than on any other site, including OkCupid. For example, when I post one of my fake profiles (with a picture of a random hunk) on POF, my mailbox literally lights up with hundreds of messages in a matter of hours. When I post the same exact profile on OKCupid, I am lucky if it gets even half the # of responses. I have also had way more luck getting nude pics and getting chicks to sext me (sight unseen) on POF than on OKCupid, hence my conclusion that POF is the premier cheap hookup site for guys. Has this been your experience as well?!

OKCupid vs. POF

POF = Prole
OKCupid = SWPL

In other words, POF tends to attract the trashy/low class/dumb crowd and is essentially a meat market. OKCupid has a smaller, but more intelligent and refined user base.

I'd say it depends on your style. If you have a 6 pack and huge biceps that look good in a bathroom mirror, definitely use POF. If you prefer to game with smart/witty messages, OKCupid is probably your best bet.

OKCupid vs. POF

POF is nicknamed plenty of fatties for a reason. Most of the women are trash. However, you can get certain ethnic types and it can be useful if you are able to attract some with your profile (i.e. Don't send out messages)

OKCupid vs. POF

POF - Bogans from the suburbs, very young single mothers, ugly tattoo's, fatties
OkC - Mainly from the city. Hipsters, geeks, vegans, feminists, a lot of asians, fatties

Online dating sucks here

OKCupid vs. POF

Is the Australian bogan equivalent to a British chav? I guess the US equivalent is white trash if white and ghetto if black/Hispanic? Anyway all these summaries are correct.

OKCupid vs. POF

think its closer to a redneck than a chav

OKCupid vs. POF

Quote: (07-05-2014 09:26 PM)nick_ Wrote:  

POF - Bogans from the suburbs, very young single mothers, ugly tattoo's, fatties
OkC - Mainly from the city. Hipsters, geeks, vegans, feminists, a lot of asians, fatties

Online dating sucks here

Haha, its the same here in the States. And I thought Australia was OK.

OKCupid vs. POF

I've also noticed a lot of 30-somethings on PoF. It's a good place to get yourself a MILF. But yes, a lot of trash.

The shitty thing about the site is the age restriction, which is you cannot message people that are x # of years older than you or y # of years younger than you. You also cannot change your age.

OKCupid vs. POF

I think it depends on your location. Everybody lives in an environment that is unique and some cities might have better POF opportunities than with OKC, and vis versa. I live in a relatively well-populated town, but my luck on OKC has been pretty terrible. I joined POF yesterday because of this thread and I've already gotten a couple numbers and a date scheduled for this week.

OKCupid vs. POF

I've been on both and met some quality chcks on both but my experience of POF is that I was shocked how many single moms were on there. Its like every chick over 21 has multiple kids. I also notice women on POF often don't have a lot going on in their lives be it a job, school, etc. A good portion of chicks I talk to or see on POF are kind of in a lost directionless place where as girls I met on OkCupid not all but more seem to have jobs, friends, no kids, etc. I would agree POF is the place for hookups but you can get plenty of hookups on OkCupid as well.

I relate dating sites back to craigslist. On craigslist everyone is looking to get laid, even the women posting in w4m relationships are essentially just casual encounters ads which are less graphic and they don't want to come off as a whore posting in their but they are looking for the smae thing. I think the same thing is true of many dating sites, sure there are some women looking for an LTR but most are looking or at least open to a hookup.

OKCupid vs. POF

The women on POF all seem like they're from Orange is the New Black.

OK Cupid has much higher quality girls. But most of them are still head cases, just more subtle and takes longer to detect.

OKCupid vs. POF

OKC and Match are both outstanding in New York. Haven't tried POF here but in past places I lived it was indeed low class.

OKCupid vs. POF

Well damn

Just started a POF account after 1.5 year away

Straight away - I see two fly chicks I swooped still on the site, both ladies did their thing in bed as I recollect. So instead of sending a lame ass 'remember me' message - I added them to my 'favorites'. Let's see if they bite...

Looking for that comeback pussy

MDP

OKCupid vs. POF

Don't know how we compare to other cities with ~300k people, but here POF gets at least one new signup a day. OKC I'm lucky to get 2 a week, and there's almost no one on there anyway. The quality is about the same, plenty of nice chicks on POF here, but still there are the fatties, single moms and tatted up ones. POF has no feminists here, OKC does have a few that don't last long. Must be my teasing that chases their fragile egos off [Image: lol.gif]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

OKCupid vs. POF

Quote: (07-05-2014 09:26 PM)nick_ Wrote:  

Online dating sucks here

I hear that. Quality of women on OKC here in Melbourne is terrible!
Either weirdo vego/vegan's with short hair, septum piercings and blue hair or total fatties who think they're just "curvy". And lots of asians.

Just jumped on POF and what everyone said is true. Full of outer suburban and regional area single moms.
Some of them are MILF's though so will probably give them a crack.

OKCupid vs. POF

Seems to be the same case here in DC, except everything seems to be exaggerated.

There's so few unattractive women in this area, I know understand what Roosh was writing about all those years. I've basically messaged every decent looking girl on OKC haha

OKCupid vs. POF

After working Tinder exclusively since March I decided to take a short break from that and try POF for a couple of weeks. I met four women from POF and have never had a more soul sucking experience in my dating life. All four were damaged in one way or another, totally unreasonable in what they were looking for and I didn't get a single notch. After I replenish my depleted soul I'm going back on Tinder where the women are actually somewhat normal.

OKCupid vs. POF

Quote: (10-22-2014 03:28 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Well damn

Just started a POF account after 1.5 year away

Straight away - I see two fly chicks I swooped still on the site, both ladies did their thing in bed as I recollect. So instead of sending a lame ass 'remember me' message - I added them to my 'favorites'. Let's see if they bite...

Looking for that comeback pussy

Dude , I signed up a couple months ago and saw a girl I fucked from that site still on it and we fucked in 2011 . She looked at my profile and never sent me a message . I'm pretty sure girls on these sites are just addicted to fucking new people as we are .

OKCupid vs. POF

You're on to something my man - I think that's why on a deeper level after hanging and banging these chicks, I can tell who is serious about a relationship and who is just blowing smoke. I look at them like repeat offenders who can't stay out of jail, recidivism is high on these sites

'Oh, you'll be back' and I'll be here waiting

Maybe I am part of the problem by fucking em', giving them some memorable experiences, naughty nicknames and inside jokes; only to eventually fade away

But their addiction is just like ours; the prospect of new hot talent forces me to keep one foot in the online game just in case

MDP

OKCupid vs. POF

Yep I still see girls I fucked years ago on POF. God only knows how many miles of dick they have taken since then

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron