rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The next 100 NYC

The next 100 NYC

Well first 100 finished, on to the next.

Im only going to post detailed ones so i won't be posting all of them.

#8 approaches
8 day game approaches today, passed up 6 girls. Out of 8, 2 were interested and 1 had an extended conversation (she was a bigger size than me..)

1st one I didn't number close and she was flinging her hair.. it was the first approach though. she was taller than me also.

2nd one I number closed and then she asked me my age, I lied but EVEN then it was too young for her.. fuck should have said I was 26. she was definitely interested. texted her "the sexy guy you met on July 4th"... got no response, going to be deleted soon. sucks every little thing matters.

3rd was an convo about nyc, but neither of us were interested.

I approached 2 girls at the same time, this was the toughest by far.. 2nd girl was not interested but 1st was and she was cute! it sucked..

Day game openers I use
Hey you look good today.. (only say this to the nervous/ 6-7 girls. doesn't work on hot girls)
Excuse me which way is XX
Excuse me, you seem like pet person, where is the closest pet shop? (if im desperate.. never truly gelled with this one)
Excuse me im looking for a good lunch/dinner/snack spot, could you point in the direction

2nd and 4th are money. works everytime, stops even non interested girls with enough time to change them to a maybe to a yes.

The next 100 NYC

check out the Approach Thread....there are loads of good openers posted there

good luck and happy hunting

The next 100 NYC

7-8 more approaches tonight with a fellow roosher. we both almost had 2 girls but they dipped out too fast. empty in nyc in general on july 4th

The next 100 NYC

Hell yeah man thats the way.

The next 100 NYC

20 approaches done
5 approaches today, first one I spent 4 hours went on an insta-date, hot, meeting her tomorrow. maybe ill post a pic later.

subway approach... fuck those are always the toughest. Got shotdown pretty rough. like "no ugh", was awkward for a stop but i got off next. Its so much pressure, but I force myself to do it.

2 french girls i said something, they acknowledege, i should've pushed further but walked away.. was on an errand.

1 holland girl, omg tits hanging out, 21 yr old ish. she had her face painted for the game today, asked her which team (i knew) and made fun of netherlands, unfortunately we went separate directions too fast..

Struggling on bantering. When I started out I was interview style 100% banter 0%, now I'm 70% interview banter 30%.. need a 40/60 split.
If anyone can provide ways they banter, i would greatly appreciate it.

I tease, just not enough like Christian Mcqueen on the podcast.. like or some of the other players.

The next 100 NYC

Dude it looks like you have made some good headway .. Given the insta-date.

Looks like you're starting to internalize it all.

The next 100 NYC

Another 5-10 approaches. barely keep track now, the days fly by. Hollered at a group of 8+s who were taking pictures of a wedding, (day game). I don't care at all in the day, weird how i care at night.

The next 100 NYC

Good job. Out of curiosity, how many dates and bangs did you get out of the 1st 100 hundreds?

Keep hunting. 300 is the glory [Image: wink.gif]

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

The next 100 NYC

Dates 2-3? bangs, none. Remember I'm a complete beginner at game, if anything I started at -5% whereas most guys here have at least some skill to start out with. Made improvements but honestly its 50% luck if the girl likes you and 50% game/logistics, you're set. Most of the girls I pass I have to force the interaction, continue pushing. They could like me as a friend, but nothing more. Out of the 150, I would say looking back 3 were dtf.

1 I didn't get the number, elevator, apartment.. she opened me. did not think fast enough. (pull her out of the elevator guys if she's interested enough)
2nd I forgot to text.. which reminds me, I should text her again. 18 yr old, pretty open.
3rd i forgot to pursue because I was drunk and not thinking (I have not gotten drunk since)
rest have been maybes, no, or flat out rough rejects (which ive forgotten most, unless they're hilarious).
dates have been all maybe girls, and my game hasn't been sharp enough to convince those girls yet.

The next 100 NYC

You are doing better than you thought.

You finish your 100 approaches. Do you know how many guys actually did that? Very very very few, which is why you see all those guys saying "game dont work, need look/$".

After you finish your 100 approaches, you keep going. Big kudos. But take time to sit down and recalibrate your approaches now that you have done 100. We re here to help.

And third, in the first 100 some people didnt even get dates.

Its easy to feel down on here when you see that all members have fucked 500+ girls in an hour lol. But some guys on here belong in the top 1% of the male sexual market. By doing the above you put yourself in the 20%. I see a potential great gamer.

Remember what Mike Tyson said: "I hated every minute of training, but I told myself, dont quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as champion"

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

The next 100 NYC

Got a strippers non work number (she already responded)..have to read up on how to game a stripper hah. I was able to connect with her emotionally. Also I didn't pay much and made it clear that $ wouldn't be an influence.

2 step plan, break the girls barriers then connect with her emotionally. breaking the barrier is prob that hardest in night game..

The next 100 NYC

You shouldn't bother trying to connect with a stripper emotionally. Most of them are dead inside and just out for the next rush. You have to make it about adventure, excitement, indulgence and instant gratification.

The next 100 NYC

Disagree, but yes that description applies to some of them, as it does to any girl who drinks heavily and does drugs.

If you have her number, just get her to meet you somewhere outside of work; stay far away from her club until you bang her or you give up. Nothing really unusual or special past that.

The next 100 NYC

You are on the right track the first 100 is the hardest.

In fact you may be one of 2 or 3 newbies I have seen on this board over 2 years that actually finished their first 100 approach thread and made a 2nd one.

It seems like you are getting good interactions just need to iron out the kinks.

You may want to have a reminder app on your phone to text girls after the right amount of time so you don't forget. Younger girls are especially ADD so if you forget to text for a week after a good interaction good chance it is gone. You really need to stay on top of things with any attractive girl especially as a beginner.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

The next 100 NYC

thanks guys, travesty ty. 4 day game approaches today, some with a Roosher, some solo. Went out at night. why the fuck am I shy at night, but so confident in the daytime sober. literally makes no sense. I guess not really nervous at night, just quiet and don't know how to break their bitch shields or what to say.

Picture of the insta-date girl
[Image: 0MQrDb0.jpg?1]

Polish, loved her long blonde hair. Wish I had moved on her more. She flaked 2nd time

#28 approaches done

The next 100 NYC

It took me less experience to get into day game easily than night game as well.

You just need to keep going out night after night. No different than a fighter pilot doing training runs over and over and over. You will get comfortable after enough time if you want it bad enough.

You will start seeing more success in nightlife as a beginner when you frequent the same places over and over until it feels like you are hanging out in your own living room. Then your DGAF attitude will kick in, and chicks will notice.

Or

The next 100 NYC

Still going out every weekend, approaches as well. Slow process, work takes a lot of my time, can't post much. Still chugging along.

Almost had a girl this weekend, was teasing her and everything. Just didn't keep track of her and her friends ended up dragging her away. She said bye, but I forgot to ask for number, oh well.

The next 100 NYC

Went to a bar-crawl with the last stop a club.. not for me. Enjoyed the night though haha. saw too many guys standing there and its definitely a pretty boys or huge guys best playing field.

Definitely sticking to bars and day-game. getting a feel for all the scenes, now just have to put it all together.

at #39 approaches

The next 100 NYC

the i-date girl is cute. hopefully she makes it into your plate spinning rotation.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

The next 100 NYC

Went much farther than I expected last night... at 54 approaches now.

Will post details later.

The next 100 NYC

Can't wait to hear. I think I left too early. It was finally good to meet you Blackliter. You're gonna kill it.

The next 100 NYC

I just said this in another thread and I have said it dozens of times.

As a beginning approacher you cannot give day or night game a fair opinion until you put

500 approaches into EACH.

300 is just to get comfortable and get over the bitter feelings of failure in the beginning and see tiny successes start to add towards bangs.

It is a real numbers game unless you are rich, famous, or extremely good looking.

Good news is with great game that numbers game can shrink to 1 in 20 approaches.

As a raw beginner you just need that much time going out with the intention of talking girls into having sex with you.

This thread is proving you are moving in that direction.

Or

The next 100 NYC

Kudos for putting the effort in.

While I've been game aware for years, I doubt I've actually done as many as 200 cold approaches. I've been lazy and mainly relied on social circle game.

I've been working on breaking into cold approaches recently, with some success, but your dedication is downright inspiring.

Keep us updated.

I'm the King of Beijing!

The next 100 NYC

struggling here. I keep making the same stupid mistakes. trying to make active changes, but easier said than done. idk what im doing. back at college, you would think freshman girl would be easy for me now. nope

what would you have me do

The next 100 NYC

Quote: (08-23-2014 02:02 AM)Blackliter Wrote:  

struggling here. I keep making the same stupid mistakes. trying to make active changes, but easier said than done. idk what im doing. back at college, you would think freshman girl would be easy for me now. nope

what would you have me do

It's like banging a head against a wall telling you this.

How many approaches are you at? Last time it was 54. Meaning 154.

For a raw beginner that is nothing. Keep churning approaches. Keep fucking up. Keep getting flaked on. Keep working out. Keep upping your wardrobe and posture. Keep becoming more brash with girls. Make believe you own any place you walk into until you believe it.

When I see you document your 500th approach with little success then it is time to talk.

Keep things simple have a fun conversation about their shoes, band t-shirt, backpack, dog, skateboard. Tell them you think they look good. Ask them to hang out.

Hang out. Party. Touch them.

I did 2 day game approaches and 3 night game ones today. One number out of it. I don't expect it to go anywhere even though I made a decent connection.

You need to be at this level and not give a fuck. You can't do that until you gain wisdom and accept failure comes many times before success.

Or