rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anthony Cumia fired from SirusXM after incident with a black woman

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/...tter-rant/

Another win for the leftist thought police crime. There is really no more freedom of speech.

Quote: (07-04-2014 11:59 AM)Andoran Wrote:  

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/...tter-rant/

Another win for the leftist thought police crime. There is really no more freedom of speech.

I was thinking about this this morning. I grew up on Opie & Anthony on WAAF in Boston & really liked them.

Anything hinting at racist is off-limits if you're white though. Anthony should have known this because his role as a major talkshow host is just as much about politics as about providing content. By politics I mean sucking up to the right big wigs.

Sirius was really left with no choice because every minority association in the US would be calling for the boycott of Sirius XM, and they're on frail legs already as a result of Pandora & all the other apps & podcasts streamed to smartphones. Sirius' only real play as by being pre-installed in new vehicles and if auto-makers were forced to drop them they'd be dead.

That being said Opie & Anthony have risen from the grave many, many times and they have a very loyal following so I suspect he'll be back in a few months.

Fired their longstanding talent via email. Classy.

Nothing was racist from what the article shows, but if you go corporate or mainstream you lose the privilege to have meltdowns in public like that. Gotta be more professional than that and continuously show and provide good leadership from the front.

If anyone in rvf ever goes into politics, public radio, etc. same thing.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

It will not be long before every man in the media is a castrated omega that questions nothing and is no different than one of the girls.

Quote: (07-04-2014 12:31 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Nothing was racist from what the article shows, but if you go corporate or mainstream you lose the privilege to have meltdowns in public like that. Gotta be more professional than that and continuously show and provide good leadership from the front.

If anyone in rvf ever goes into politics, public radio, etc. same thing.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Look at the Adam Richman situation. He couldn't be allowed to happy because he lost 70 lbs. Fucking landwhale got involved. And worse yet that landwhale is even more empowered now because she thinks she was right.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

If it wasn't for Opie and Anthony, I wouldn't have found Patrice O'Neal.

If it wasn't for Patrice O'Neal, I would never have come to the realization that women are attracted to different things than we are.

Without that realization, I never would have looked for more material on how to become better with women.

Without looking for material, I never would have found RVF, The Private Man, and Roissy, which were the original 3 sites that helped usher in a new era of my life, one where I wasn't 2 minutes from sticking my head in an oven.

Not to sound [Image: gay.gif], but this shit is kind of heartbreaking right now. Fuck political correctness and fuck the thought police.

This incident is nothing new. Happens all the time. Idiots everywhere.

Race issues in America are still a big problem. Too much hate still existing.

I am glad he voiced his opinion........too bad he lost his job. If I was a hard working black man and incidents like this happen, I'd be soooo pissed. Just like those 5 guys backed her up, it could of easily been 5 (pick your ethnic group here) guys doing the same in another situation. These incidents are painting a negative stereotype of black people.

Can he press her for assault charges too? Although I have a feeling nothing would come of it.

Although I don't think he said anything wrong here, I don't see why he had to go and actively blab about it on Twitter. It's not like this was some video a bystander took and posted it, if he hadn't gone on Twitter nobody would have known about it. Only bad things can come from that, and he should have known better. Obviously that does not warrant losing his job in the slightest, but there's something to be said for prudence if you know you're walking through a minefield.

Male, White, Christian, Rich, Straight. These days, the more of those boxes you tick, the less recourse you have if you're in a dodgy situation, regardless of the circumstances. That's the way it is, unsustainable as it is. Until the tides reverse, the only solution is to stay out of the muck as best as you can. If you get into it, keep it as quiet as best as you can, wait for it to dry and then brush it off.

Why bother pressing charges? She and their enemies got what they wanted and doing more makes her more of a victim. He needs to learn his lesson and keep it moving. Those guys will be okay, they have a large fan base.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Well said. Like Jim Rome says, Twitter is a loaded gun. No one should tweet angry.

On twitter just now:

@AnthonyCumia

RT @kayyo_:Why don't you guys make a full time podcast so I can not pay $20 /month. We support you #vivacumia #FreeSpeech

-It's coming asap

He got fired for being a scumbag pervert and a liar.

He claims he was taking pictures of the "sites". He was clearly taking pictures of women. Like a pervert. Then when she took issue to it. He starts crying like a bitch and showing the world his beta male racist views. She's an animal but I guess he still wants to fuck her.

[Image: U7JfAle.png]
[Image: EE60Q4D.png]

Releasing the pics was his own undoing. If he didn't. He could have claimed it was some crazy Black woman. But clearly the pics show he was being a pervert.

Of course I expect white tears and claims of freedom of speech. That just speaks to your own personal views on race. But clearly. He's just an asshole.

Quote: (07-04-2014 05:50 PM)Clyde Wrote:  

He claims he was taking pictures of the "sites". He was clearly taking pictures of women. Like a pervert. Then when she took issue to it. He starts crying like a bitch and showing the world his beta male racist views. She's an animal but I guess he still wants to fuck her.

Releasing the pics was his own undoing. If he didn't. He could have claimed it was some crazy Black woman. But clearly the pics show he was being a pervert.

Of course I expect white tears and claims of freedom of speech. That just speaks to your own personal views on race. But clearly. He's just an asshole.

The podcast tweet leads me to believe they planned doing something along these lines to get fired so they could pursue it, while still getting paid (they can fire him, but his contract is good until October). It's how they've done things in the past.

Also, this is very uncharacteristic of him (not the race-based tweets, those are common) - he never leaves his house, never seemed to really be into photography, and he regularly sleeps with very attractive young girls. I don't see him having a need or desire to photograph women out in public to get his jollies.

My takeaway from this story is that people are more offended when you call a woman a "cunt" than by women who act like cunts.

Another issue. When he was posting his comments on her and Black people. He was proud. But when you get called on it. You claim you wasn't being racist and it's freedom of speech?

That seems cowardly. I would respect him more if he stood behind his comments and not the Flag.

I would entertain the idea that he was a desperate pervert stalking women if not were for the fact that he is rich, famous and is known to tap to tier pussy on a regular basis.

Lets assume he was purposely taking a picture of her (in a public area). She subsequently gets upset and punches him in the face.

Only one person has broken the law. Can you guess who?

Quote: (07-04-2014 06:16 PM)Andoran Wrote:  

I would entertain the idea that he was a desperate pervert stalking women if not were for the fact that he is rich, famous and is known to tap to tier pussy on a regular basis.

So fetishes are based on financial status and access to pussy? Learn something new everyday.

SiriusXM is a sinking ship, and these guys have been on the verge of jumping ship and abandoning their contract in favor of podcasting for years now. Clearly this will be the final straw.

Quote: (07-04-2014 05:50 PM)Clyde Wrote:  

He's a millionaire that smashes quality tail on the regular, he doesn't need to creep around taking pictures of women. Even if we go with your deranged assumption that it's what he was doing, in what world does taking pictures of someone walking around on a public sidewalk entitle them to punch you in the face? I sense much butthurt in this post, please take the race baiting elsewhere. If you support people being fired from their jobs over dumb shit like this, you are an idiot and part of them problem.

I think a lot of big corporations are forgetting that motivated employees are what make them successful. if I ever end up running a big corporation, I will keep my employees motivated by always letting them know that I won't fire them for non-work-related issues unless they do something that's either illegal or universally condemned as unethical.

No wonder people are so depressed. Thy give up their lives for corporations and they don't even get protected from crazies on the internet?

In today's day and age, you are alone and are usually without a tribe. Either build up your own tribe or behave without regard to conscience.

Quote: (07-05-2014 12:10 AM)xpatplayer Wrote:  

I think a lot of big corporations are forgetting that motivated employees are what make them successful. if I ever end up running a big corporation, I will keep my employees motivated by always letting them know that I won't fire them for non-work-related issues unless they do something that's either illegal or universally condemned as unethical.

No wonder people are so depressed. Thy give up their lives for corporations and they don't even get protected from crazies on the internet?

In today's day and age, you are alone and are usually without a tribe. Either build up your own tribe or behave without regard to conscience.

Actually, if you are CEO and an employee of yours risk damaging your business or its brand, you fucking fire them whether they are right or wrong. You don't take any dumb risks when you are protecting a billion dollar business. That is the CEO mindset. Fuck tribes, you look out for yourself and your $$.

Quote: (07-05-2014 12:16 AM)GenghisKhan Wrote:  

Actually, if you are CEO and an employee of yours risk damaging your business or its brand, you fucking fire them whether they are right or wrong. You don't take any dumb risks when you are protecting a billion dollar business. That is the CEO mindset. Fuck tribes, you look out for yourself and your $$.
Before this incident, Opie and Anthony were contributing such a clean image to their brand, too.

In terms of offensive things Anthony has said/done, this is probably about #528 on the list. This is nothing more than lawyers being panicy, people on twitter being faggots, and the company just plain hating them (which they have since the Sirius XM merger).