rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Pale White Guy Thread

The purpose of this thread is for pale guys to share dressing tips, sunning tips, countries where pale is more likely to score points with the girls etc...

Starting thoughts:

Clothes:
Some starters are things like a black v-neck with pale skin good or bad? Or wearing a lot of black in general.

I have heard pale people should wear "cooler" colors and stay away from loud color except for small dashes of flair which makes sense.

Should pale guys opt for long sleeves more often and pants?

Sunning:
Have you gone tanning? Were the $ and potential health risks worth it in your opinion?

Tried spray tanning? (I haven't and I think anyone I know would break out laughing knowing how pale I usually look)

Tips here? Or just say fuck it?

Places / Countries Pale Scores Points or At Least Better:
I feel like the Phillipines and Indonesia would be at the top of the list as well as China.

Maybe also parts of Africa, but there aren't many guys going there.

Of course in the U.S. or other European countries I am betting the more cloudy days a place has the better accepted Pale is for ladies.

I still get laid here well in SoCal, but I have been told my whole life by male friends and girls alike that I need to get a tan haha.

If there are melanin treatments to make me tan easily in the future and not worry about sunburn like raining death on me I would invest and become a beach bum laying around 10 hours a day in the sun.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I'm sure I'll be in a tiny minority of forum members who'll take this opinion but I say... Make it work.

A surprising number of women like pale skin, particularly in those places where it makes you stand out more. Tans (even real ones) are considered by some to be a little chavvy in the UK and I wouldn't be surprised if similar notions exist elsewhere.

Also, being pale is excellent for white men in East Asia. I don't think I need to explain why.

Ethan Amarante's datasheets:
*Glasgow

Quote: (07-03-2014 08:29 PM)Ethan Amarante Wrote:  

I'm sure I'll be in a tiny minority of forum members who'll take this opinion but I say... Make it work.

A surprising number of women like pale skin, particularly in those places where it makes you stand out more. Tans (even real ones) are considered by some to be a little chavvy in the UK and I wouldn't be surprised if similar notions exist elsewhere.

Also, being pale is excellent for white men in East Asia. I don't think I need to explain why.

Are you a real pale guy as explained above?

I don't have fears of making it work.

1) Krauser
2) Tom Torrero
3) MikeCF burns like a lobster as I recall he said
4) Tyler RSD
5) ??? probably doesn't exist haha playin'

I want real tips from real pale guys which are probably rare as hell, not many players are pale as I have mentioned that I've met personally.

Or

I'm whiter than a unicorn. In 2007 I tried melanotan II. it's an injectable melanin like compound that is 1000 times more photosensitive. I became outright chocolate, but my stubble and hair looked rather like i am dirty. the hair got darker too. overall it was an ok experience but i did not tan exactly everywhere, apparently there are spots on my skin that have defective pigmentation areas. so i went blotchy as if I had vitiligo. also in some people it causes moles and birthmarks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II

since then I have read that it has been (maybe/probably) to increase cancer risk. So I am not doing that again.

I am ok with my superiorly privileged skin color. Even jokingly, I have before turned it into an exactly that. Any Russian and Ukrainian girl would agree to the white = pretty good position to be in (no offence meant to those darker than me, I have not chosen this shade)

See below. Exactly that joke. works every time

Quote: (07-03-2014 08:40 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

I am ok with my superiorly privileged skin color. Even jokingly, I have before turned it into an exactly that. Any Russian and Ukrainian girl would agree to the white = pretty good position to be in (no offence meant to those darker than me, I have not chosen this shade)

Yeah I don't want to mess with current tanning science haha. I think I would wait for something more permanent (i.e. 20-30 years down the road) that has no side affect.

Good to know Russia and Ukraine is added to the list. Not bad places to have.

Here in Santa Barbara I hang or go after a 98% white crowd. Pale is the bottom of the white people totem pole in the U.S.. So within my social groups and girls I go after that Louie CK routine which is great doesn't have the right context.

Good to know there are other "unicorn" players on the forum. [Image: lol.gif]

Or

Just go to a place where people dream of being as pale as you. Here in Mexico they love my white ass.... it was the same in South America.

If you are as pale as I am, then you are never going to tan. Accept it.

Do you have any Celtic in you? I have a lot of Irish in my family so being white as fuck is part of my heritage. Embrace your roots. The Celts are among the most badass and fearless warriors to have ever existed.

Never been to California, but I'm aware most people like to tan there. Would a location like New York or Boston be better? Plenty of pale Irish and English descendants there. Just throwing that out there.

Then again, maybe girls are shit testing you because they can feel your insecurity about your colouring. It's simply your racial background and nothing to be self-conscious about. I like to joke about beaches in Ireland as they are the only place in the world where everyone is as white as me. Of course the sea is freezing and it always rains. If you've never been, then you can still use this story. Girls will know you are cool with being who you are.

And yes, I can confirm that we do very well everywhere in Asia. Being pale here is the equivalent of having a tan. Everyone aspires to it.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Quote: (07-03-2014 08:52 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

Just go to a place where people dream of being as pale as you. Here in Mexico they love my white ass.... it was the same in South America.

I wasn't sure if South Americans and Mexicans only liked blond, blue-eye gringos. I am guessing it doesn't really matter.

I was looking for smaller details like this. Are there better countries in SA than others for pale guys? More specifically dark haired pale guys.

Or

Paleness is a plus, if you do it right. Pale women often have great skin into old age - because they burn easily, and so must be vigilant about protecting their skin. They don't accumulate the skin damage that the 'tanners' do.

Also, there's a difference between pasty pale and lustrous pale. When I think of the latter, I always recall Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean. Eat lots of fruit and vegetables, as well as quality red meats to keep your skin looking lustrous and healthy. Carrot juice, tomatoes, liver, astaxanthin are worth looking into.

Look into color theory for picking a color palette of clothes that suit your complexion and features. If your facial features are dark, you are a winter. If they are light, you are a summer. I am not pale, and I am a fall - rich warm colors, non-pastels, suit me - rich dark shades of brown, burgundy, green, red, and medium blues. Pastels, navy, black and white make me look pale and drab.

http://askandyaboutclothes.com/clothing/...olor-help/

Quote: (07-03-2014 09:05 PM)dreambig Wrote:  

If you are as pale as I am, then you are never going to tan. Accept it.

Do you have any Celtic in you? I have a lot of Irish in my family so being white as fuck is part of my heritage. Embrace your roots. The Celts are among the most badass and fearless warriors to have ever existed.

Never been to California, but I'm aware most people like to tan there. Would a location like New York or Boston be better? Plenty of pale Irish and English descendants there. Just throwing that out there.

Then again, maybe girls are shit testing you because they can feel your insecurity about your colouring. It's simply your racial background and nothing to be self-conscious about. I like to joke about beaches in Ireland as they are the only place in the world where everyone is as white as me. Of course the sea is freezing and it always rains. If you've never been, then you can still use this story. Girls will know you are cool with being who you are.

And yes, I can confirm that we do very well everywhere in Asia. Being pale here is the equivalent of having a tan. Everyone aspires to it.

Got it cool, so even Japan it is good.

Seems like all of SA and Asia like pale guys.

I approach dark skin Asian, Latina chicks, pale white chicks, and black mixed black the exact same as any other tan chick.

It's not me, it's them lol. And yes I have banged them too. They just shit test more often. I am stating a fact and being real, I also have a much harder time hooking them. I don't think this has to do with the color of their skin affecting my mentality, I have success with darker skinned girls that are even more "tan". Medium, light-tan skin girls just aren't into it nearly as often.

I don't have a problem getting laid in a SoCal beach town so I am not worried about being pale in general. Just was opening a thread for overall tips like I said including:

-Clothing color choices
-Sorts of tanning options that may have come out recently I don't know about (seems like this is still a low return option at the present)

It's good to know pale is universally cool in SA and East Asian in general. From my readings it seemed like the darker skinned East Asian countries were the ones into it, wasn't sure about Japan.

Thanks for the input.

Or

Quote: (07-03-2014 09:27 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Paleness is a plus, if you do it right. Pale women often have great skin into old age - because they burn easily, and so must be vigilant about protecting their skin. They don't accumulate the skin damage that the 'tanners' do.

Also, there's a difference between pasty pale and lustrous pale. When I think of the latter, I always recall Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean. Eat lots of fruit and vegetables, as well as quality red meats to keep your skin looking lustrous and healthy. Carrot juice, tomatoes, liver, astaxanthin are worth looking into.

Look into color theory for picking a color palette of clothes that suit your complexion and features. If your facial features are dark, you are a winter. If they are light, you are a summer. I am not pale, and I am a fall - rich warm colors, non-pastels, suit me - rich dark shades of brown, burgundy, green, red, and medium blues. Pastels, navy, black and white make me look pale and drab.

http://askandyaboutclothes.com/clothing/...olor-help/

Thanks for the input. The best a pale guy can do is get some sun and get that reddish healthy color hue I am talking about. That is before getting lobster face.

Guys lust after and want to fuck fair skinned girls that are lustrous as you said all day.

As a pale guy I have never heard a girl compliment my skin tone. Body yes, but even the ones that don't care either way if I have a tan rib me about being pale in an affectionate way except girls born in Asia or dark skinned first generation Asian girls that aspire to be as pale as possible.

Or

This thread title...

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Does seem like pale players opt to leave the country hmmm... [Image: lol.gif]

Any more American pale players in here with observations?

Yet a better question is what countries are pale guys down the totem pole a bit outside of Anglo countries? My guess would be some Mediterranean countries.

Or

There's some other factors related to aging there.

In brazil you can see women in their 40's with tanned skin who look 10 years younger. I know a 62 year old that looks as if she was 35-40, in great shape, not even kidding.

I asked her what her 'secret' was, besides nutrition and staying in shape. She told me tanning every day, but they key thing was the morning sun, around 8 am.

For those on the west coast that get quality sun throughout the year, if you're into tanning perhaps looking into doing it in the mornings is ideal?

Quote: (07-03-2014 09:57 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

There's some other factors related to aging there.

In brazil you can see women in their 40's with tanned skin who look 10 years younger. I know a 62 year old that looks as if she was 35-40, in great shape, not even kidding.

I asked her what her 'secret' was, besides nutrition and staying in shape. She told me tanning every day, but they key thing was the morning sun, around 8 am.

For those on the west coast that get quality sun throughout the year, if you're into tanning perhaps looking into doing it in the mornings is ideal?

Not to be a complainer, but lets be real.

Older white women with clear fair complexions that protect their skin look good still. Guys are attracted much more often to fair skin white girls.

Older pales guys? They look like walking death.

Tanner older guys look more healthy and virile even if they get a few more wisdom wrinkles from the sun. I see it everyday here older (40+) buff tan surfer/paddle board dudes vs. the pale 40 year old dude walking around. One looks like they could kick my ass. The other looks more ready to go to a doctor's appointment.

Or

I do spray tanning. I have pretty fair skin, and the spray tan gives me a perfect even natural looking tan.

But you have to do the right kind of spray tan. No bronzers! All a bronzer is is dye or makeup. It looks fake and it's messy. You could end up looking like an umpa lumpa.

[Image: johnkerry-fail-tan.jpg?w=300&h=235]

Instead, get a clear solution spray. The clear solution contains DHA.

Quote:Quote:

What is DHA?

According to the American Academy of Dermatology, the most effective sunless tanning products contain dihydroxyacetone (DHA) as the active ingredient. DHA is a colorless chemical (it is derived from glycerin) that interacts with the amino acids in dead skin cells to produce a brown color change. Since these dead skin cells are constantly being shed, the color change produced by DHA usually lasts about five to seven days.

DHA is not absorbed through the skin into the body and it has no known toxicity. DHA was first discovered by the Germans in the late 1920's when DHA spilled on the skin produced a brown color. DHA has been listed with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) since 1973, and has been used in cosmetic preparations for almost 30 years.

Also, you want it sprayed on you by a machine, not a human "artist." The machines are precise and fast. It takes less than a minute. A common machine is the "Versa Spa" and they have a lookup function on their website so you can find places that have their machine (booth).

It does take a while to kick in and you can't shower or workout (and sweat) for six hours. It's best to do it at night, sleep on it, and shower in the morning.

There are three levels: light, medium, or dark. I opt for light or medium. Dark is too dark for me (I would look like a fake Mexican!).

It looks natural. I'll get comment at work for example "oh, you got some sun this weekend."

I tell girls I date about it (but no one else because it might seem kind of [Image: gay.gif]). But they're in the know, and they think these tans look great. My current squeeze says when I get the tan, it brings out my other features like my green eyes.

I feel more confident about myself with the tan versus when I am pale, which helps with approaches.

Anyway OP, try it as an experiment. Try a light first. Then try a medium next time. Then decide if it is something you want to add to your arsenal.

Take care of those titties for me.

pale brah checking in

tan skin is for peasants

embrace your aristocratic paleness

Quote: (07-03-2014 08:21 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Not many players I have met out in the field are truly fair-skinned meaning they can't tan, sunburn easily and severely, and when they get "color" i.e. a reddish hue tan it fades in a week or two to nothing if you aren't constantly in the sun.

Not my experience at all. Just off the top of my head, I can think of quite a few players I'm friends with or have seen around town back home that fit this description.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (07-03-2014 09:53 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Does seem like pale players opt to leave the country hmmm... [Image: lol.gif]

Any more American pale players in here with observations?

I get a lot of stick from my friends for being pale. In Santa Barbara I got asked by a hot chick if I was a vampire, after being in the sun for 3 weeks...

When I was 18 I sat in the till at a supermarket. One of the (female 35ish) customers came around with a self-tanning cream and recommended that I use it.

It kinda fixed itself though. I was 2 weeks in India in Feb and was tanning(4hrs+) more or less every day. Got more tanned than I ever have before, it took nearly 2 months before it was gone. That had never happened before, and I got way more attention which died down with the tan.

Now, I tanned around 8hrs combined one weekend in the sun about a month ago, and I got decently tanned. All my friends are still in shock! The attention span has also risen with an ok tan.

Don't know much about science, but my guess is that I got more pigments(?) or some shit when I was in India. And that makes my skin easier tannable.

If you're pale, you're pale. Live with it. There's definitely some Celt in me, even though there are no such surnames that anyone can trace on either side. Growing up when I did in Australia, no one thought about this stuff and I got some horrible burns as a kid. My grandfather died of melanoma from working shirtless during WW2 in the north of Australia. As an adult, I've been super paranoid about getting burnt (the damage has probably already been done from some pretty nasty burns as a kid, but I am still careful), and so have only had one single minor sunburn in the past decade or more. I stay out of the sun as much as I can. A few years ago, I spent five months travelling in SEA during the peak part of the year for sun. I religiously covered up, used sunscreen and hung out in the shade. You don't want to get skin cancer. It's awful. Even if you survive it, they chop huge chunks out of you. Type "skin cancer" into Google Images to see what I mean.

I've been pleasantly surprised by how in tune with my views other posters have been in this thread.

In the past couple of years, I've been relying very heavily on niche circles, because I have a particular kind of woman I'm into and they're difficult to find. Thankfully, these (slightly rocky and "cultured", for want of a better word) women have given me a lot of compliments about being pale.

Even in some European countries where virtually everyone has dark skin, like Italy, it's served me incredibly well. Being pale can almost be a part of my persona, kind of analogous to what w00t was saying.

Quote: (07-03-2014 08:31 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Are you a real pale guy as explained above?

I am exceptionally pale, yes.

Ethan Amarante's datasheets:
*Glasgow

Quote: (07-03-2014 08:40 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

I'm whiter than a unicorn. In 2007 I tried melanotan II. it's an injectable melanin like compound that is 1000 times more photosensitive. I became outright chocolate, but my stubble and hair looked rather like i am dirty. the hair got darker too. overall it was an ok experience but i did not tan exactly everywhere, apparently there are spots on my skin that have defective pigmentation areas. so i went blotchy as if I had vitiligo. also in some people it causes moles and birthmarks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II

since then I have read that it has been (maybe/probably) to increase cancer risk. So I am not doing that again.

Pasty guy here also.
I tried Melanotan 2 a few years ago and went really brown, after injecting it i'd always feel nauseous yet it would give me a diamond cutting hard on.
The very first time I tried it I got the dosage wrong and instead of jabbing 0.1ml I did 1 mil, I spent the next 10 hours puking and stuck with a rock hard boner.
I read quite a few horror stories regarding it fucking your liver up so I never touched it again.

I need to chime in here because I’ve always been very pale and I’ve done lots of research and experimenting with this.

There are two questions here: 1. How do I avoid burning? 2. How do I get a tan?

1. Skin cancer rates and sunscreen use are both increasing.
Something doesn’t add up.

What can you do if you are pale but don’t want to wear sunscreen?

a) Don’t burn. Sunscreen gives us a false sense of security so we stay out in the sun longer than we should. Without sunscreen you would feel yourself burning and get in the shade.

b) Protect your skin with your diet. Vegetables, fruits, eggs and fish oils are said to protect the skin. There was a study done where people consumed tomato paste every day and reduced burning

http://jn.nutrition.org/content/131/5/1449.long

There are also anecdotal stories in the ‘Raw food/Paleo’ communities of pale people burning less when they removed sugar and processed foods from their diets. I wouldn’t be surprised if modern processed foods had a negative effect on the way our skin reacts to the sun. Our ancestors spent much more time in the sun than we did, didn’t have sunscreen but didn’t have pepsi and fries either.

c) Astaxanthin as another poster mentioned. I used it in the DR and didn’t burn but I need to do a longer test until I’m convinced it works.

In this case I’m inclined to agree with the Paleo community that maybe sunscreen is just another example of the media pumping us full of fear so that we will buy products to alleviate that fear i.e. “the sun is very bad for you. It will make you look old and give you cancer…so... come to our store today we have a special 2-for-1 offer on Factor 50 Sunscreen!”ect. etc.

Google ‘Dr. Philip Maffetone sunscreen” to see some scientific literature on this.

2.In terms of getting a tan I’ve experimented with one natural method with few side effects and another more extreme method with more side-effects:

a)Eating a ton of beta-carotenes (carrots, tomatoes, peppers and sweet potatoes) will give you some color.

b)Melanotan 2. I did one experiment with a higher dose and experienced the ‘white blotches’ another poster mentioned and a lower dose with no problems. Used moderately I don’t see a problem with it and I’ll use it again in the future.

All-in-all, the most important thing, like others have posted, is to not care and reframe it if anybody says something.

Learn Spanish Game Latinas
http://pickupspanish.com/

I've only met 2 people in my entire life who are paler than I am, and even then it was close. I really have no good options. Either a) be pale and get shit about it or b) get a spray tan and get shit about it.

I'll take option a.

Maybe if I move away from my friends I'll try out a spray tan.

As for sunscreen being a scam: it is not a scam. Very easy test: outline a square with a sharpie on your skin. 3 inches by 3 inches is good. Apply sunscreen inside the square, but not outside it. Go into sun. Be amazed. Seriously without sunscreen at the equator I have about 20 minutes before I'm incapacitated for a week with a sunburn. With SPF 50 though, I've got at least 3 hours. Best. Invention. Ever.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Oh I forgot to mention reactions around the world to pasty skin.

I can remember getting negative comments from white people in the following countries- US, UK, Spain, Poland. White people in these countries (I imagine Australia to be similar) are obsessed with being darker.

I’ve lived in Mexico and Japan and everybody loved it. One girl in Mexico tried to tool me for it and she was the whitest Mexican I have ever seen. This backs up my point that the only people who will try to give you shit are white people who are desperate to be tanned.

Learn Spanish Game Latinas
http://pickupspanish.com/