rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl laughs when I kiss her goodnight

Threw me off to say the least...but a little context is in order.

Real good dinner date with a girl I picked up at whole foods last week. Good conversation and a bit of kino on my part during date.

Walked her to her car and she's leaning up against it...kind of giving me puppy dog eyes saying she really enjoyed the date. I'm about to kiss her , then my fucking cell phone rings.

It's my dad calling....who almost always..ALWAYS calls at an inopportune time. In fact...me and my brother make fun of the fact how bad his timing is when he calls. Anyway...I silence the damn phone.

Look back at her and put my hand on her shoulder...she kind of moves toward me like she's going to hug....I go in and kiss her on the lips. She kissed back a little...it was kind of awkward as we were still both a little off from the phone call.

After I kiss her...she laughs. I am walking off and she says "sorry...I didn't mean to laugh....I do that." I don't know what she was laughing at...(either delighted, laughing at phone call situation, surprised? )

I turn, look at her with a slight smile and say...."talk to you later" she says "okay"

Didn't go as smooth as I wanted with the call and the laugh...well, that's a first.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

I was hooking up with a girl a month back and she giggled practically the whole time. It was, in an odd way, pretty hot -- mainly because I knew she couldn't help herself.

It's my guess that giggling while being kissed is just a thing some girls do. In my opinion, the best part of gaming chicks is finding out what makes one girl different from the other. I'm assuming it's just an intricacy; no harm done.

-She was nervous

-She's a girl. Girls giggle at anything.

-She saw it was your Dad who called. It is funny.

-You needed to brush your teeth.

Point is, it could be a million different things.

Get out of your head, you're over thinking it.

You kissed her. Set up another time to hang out.

If she's down, then it obviously wasn't a bad thing.

It was probably the phone call situation--it made me laugh.

You don't have to be "Mr. Don Juan Smooth" 24/7/365.

If she's attracted to you she'll backwards rationalize everything and she'll think the "awkward phone call kiss" is cute.

You're human and life/pickup can be messy sometimes.

honestly what is the point of this thread? Your aim was to kiss her and you did just that so chill out.

Girls laugh all the time, you don't have to be insecure about it

on another note, I think taking her for dinner on the first date was your first mistake

She was nervous.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

She qualified herself to you after her giggle. Moreover, she even apologized. That is rare these days.

I think you are fine.

Girls laugh when they're horny [Image: hump.gif]

Team Nachos