rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women lost interest after a short period of time. Tired of it...

Is it because I'm not making a move? I always, always stay in the chased position and have trouble showing interest myself. With all the desperate, "thirsty" men out there I fear I will become one in her eyes.

Seems like after a few weeks their interest fades a bit, but not completely. They don't reply as fast, things like that. Guess you have to make a move as fast as possible? I do show them I am a sexual person, not desperate. Rarely text them for conversational purposes, only flirting. I kino and show her I do like her while simultaneously showing her that I do have other women in my life and I sort of keep myself out of reach/a little unattainable. Is this wrong?

I don't ask them on dates, which is a big problem. I try to keep them interested when I actually see them (work, friends, etc.)

Any advice?

Quote: (07-02-2014 05:42 PM)Andy292 Wrote:  

Is it because I'm not making a move? I always, always stay in the chased position and have trouble showing interest myself. With all the desperate, "thirsty" men out there I fear I will become one in her eyes.

Seems like after a few weeks their interest fades a bit, but not completely. They don't reply as fast, things like that. Guess you have to make a move as fast as possible? I do show them I am a sexual person, not desperate. Rarely text them for conversational purposes, only flirting. I kino and show her I do like her while simultaneously showing her that I do have other women in my life and I sort of keep myself out of reach/a little unattainable. Is this wrong?

I don't ask them on dates, which is a big problem. I try to keep them interested when I actually see them (work, friends, etc.)

Any advice?

Can you give an example with a woman who lost interest in you ?

Quote:Quote:

have trouble showing interest myself.
<---what does this mean ?

How many times do you hangout with these girls before they lose interest ?

Are you kissing these girls on the first date, have had sex with any of these girls ? (Details would be very helpful here)

I would absolutely escalate as fast as possible.

simultaneously showing her that I do have other women in my life
<---how are you showing this ?

In my opinion, it is very difficult to maintain interest from an attractive American female that you haven't fucked, which it sounds like is your case.

Worrying about how you will be perceived relative to other people is not a good reason to be passive.

I kino and show her I do like her while simultaneously showing her that I do have other women in my life and I sort of keep myself out of reach/a little unattainable. Is this wrong?

How are you showing her you have other girls? This is something they should find out themselves, or assume from your behavior/attitude, not because you're talking about it.

More details .. Be specific about what you're doing and they're doing because something tells me that the problem you think you have is not the real problem.

One of the aspects of game I'm currently working on is "inner game." Your actions seem to be determined by other "thirsty men." So rather than doing what you truly want you're letting these types of other factors dictate your actions.

That may show a lack of confidence rather than lack of interest.

honestly i think you already know the answer to your question

"Rarely text them for conversational purposes, only flirting"

why are you flirting via text?...you should reduce your texting to only logistics and setting up dates

"I don't ask them on dates"

why the fuck not!!! how do you expect to get laid if you don't set up dates? Obviously they get bored of talking to you (which is only natural) and go do something more interesting instead like sucking alpha cock

My humble advice to you:- Try to set up dates at least a week after getting a girl's number and reduce the amount of time you spend "flirting" via text, save that for real life interactions

Quote: (07-02-2014 06:18 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Can you give an example with a woman who lost interest in you ?

have trouble showing interest myself. <---what does this mean ?

How many times do you hangout with these girls before they lose interest ?

Are you kissing these girls on the first date, have had sex with any of these girls ? (Details would be very helpful here)

I would absolutely escalate as fast as possible.

simultaneously showing her that I do have other women in my life<---how are you showing this ?

I'm going to be talking about one specific girl here just to make things easier but I'll be applying all the advice to all the women I come across.

She didn't lose total interest but I know it's fading. This whole "make a move fast or she will lose interest" is very new to me. I thought if you kept doing what you were doing, the things that got her interested in the first place, she would stick around no matter how long you took to make a move. Game is really new to me. I used to be 360 pounds and had never even touched a women all throughout high school and 2 years after that. I lost 80 pounds so far and the female attention is finally starting to roll in and I actually have a reason to step my game up. Being 6'4" helps. Nobody wants to fuck somebody who's almost 400 pounds so I never cared. An example, well the only one I can think of is her not texting me anymore, or replying to me. I have since stopped texting her as per the advice I've been reading on a few red pill blogs. ROK, Chateau, etc. I've learned texting can make you look extremely needy. In real life, she's still pretty flirty. Tickles, punches, teases me, sh*t like that. I do the same to her, sometimes I grab her tits when nobody is looking and she gets mad. Not actually mad, more like "OMG stop touching me there! *giggle*"

As far as not showing interest myself, I phrased that wrong. I do show her interest, what I mean is I try and stay in the chased position. "I'm the prize" She knows I like her but I tone it back so I don't come off too pushy or needy. I kino quite a bit, we wrestle, she punches me, pokes my stomach, etc. That's as far as I go, I don't really escalate to dates because again, I'm nervous because I've never done this before. Obviously haven't kissed or fucked her

Hopefully that answers all your questions
Quote: (07-03-2014 01:56 AM)Hallasan Wrote:  

How are you showing her you have other girls? This is something they should find out themselves, or assume from your behavior/attitude, not because you're talking about it.

She knows this because she will take my phone and go through my pictures, I have a ton pictures with girls that are my friends that I've known a lifetime. She saw a picture of my coworkers pierced tit she sent me. She'll look at my snapchats and see a video of my 2 friends dancing at a club/bar. I flirt/talk with other women in front of her as well.

Hopefully this aswers everything in this thread so far. Thanks

Quote: (07-02-2014 05:42 PM)Andy292 Wrote:  

Seems like after a few weeks their interest fades a bit, but not completely. They don't reply as fast, things like that.

Any advice?

Lots of orgasms, and/or hours intense fucking. Your phone won't shut up.

Have a read of David Shade's The Secrets of Female Sexuality for psychological avenues to incorporate, as mentioned here.