rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

F-closing an old F-buddy

F-closing an old F-buddy

I had an old HB 7.90004 that I used to hook up with about 3 times a month that I met at a sleeze bar on the hick side of this socal town in which I am currenty residing. A white girl. (Throughout this field rpt remember I have already slept with her at this point, so the effort I put in my game is significantly reduced compared to that of a fresh, HB 9.84)

I had not talked to her in about 4 months, until a week ago I got a text from her that reads:

HB 7.90: "I'm thinkin I need a bit more fun in my life...are you available next week??"
Me: "Good idea, I was going to get a beer by myself, instead you are meeting me tonight. We will catch up."

*This was a Wednesday night, and I ALWAYS have dinner with my grandma and watch a popular show here in America. I told her it would be another 90 minutes. She agreed to meet me at that same sleeze bar, later.

Half an hour before we are suppose to meet, I get this text:

HB: "I really wanna see you Sylo but my happy hour margaritas have worn off and I'm lazy now. Raincheck please!?"
Me:...(of course I sent nothing!)

***Fastforward to tonight: (text, the next Thursday)

HB: Drinks tonight?
Me: What did you have in mind?
HB: You can't just say yes can you? Wherever, [sleeze bar] is always good and its close. Later, maybe 9.
Me: Maybe?
HB: 9 exactly. On the dot!
Me: See you at 902.
HB: Why can't you pick me up so I don't have to drink and drive?
Me: I'll meet you at your place and we will rock paper scissor for it.
HB: Fair enough.

Showed up at her place and make some small talk. Let her suck me off then F-closed. Of course, the gentleman that I am, we watched a bit of TV first. I write this because this is a chick I thought I would never see again. ANYTHING is salvageable, with the right attitude, and THEY WILL COME TO YOU WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT.

Ironically, this humbled me and brought me back to a place in my game where I feel a bit more uncomfortable. A feeling I need more in my life to keep my game ship-shape. Plus, I finished on her face.

F-closing an old F-buddy

Nice Post Sylo...... I am in a same kind of Pickle, There is this F- Buddy that I have not seen in the past 4 yrs, we have been in touch via e-mail and ever since the last Bang she has had 2 kids, I still would bang her as she is hot and from Eastern Europe.

Now I will be visitng her town for a business meeting and I contacted her, she called back and left a message to meet one particular night and catch up. I notice you used the "catch up" too, Is that a good sign ?

My question is how do I make sure that I will have a Bang, Any particular things I should do before we meet , Any advice is appreciated.................

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

F-closing an old F-buddy

D, do you know if there is a man in the picture? If there is a husband, I would look for some strange (especially if they are his kids). If it is a boyfriend or nothing, do what you did when you first seduced her. She slept with you 4 years ago because she was attracted to how sexy you are. I am not gay (anymore) but I would let you pound, because you are the man.

'Catch up' is a fantastically subtle phrase I started using more frequently lately. I think it is playfull but not overly so, and I believe it builds rapport (only good friends need to get together to 'catch up')

You asked if it is good that she used it; and without knowing her and how she is, it is hard to say. Here is what might be going on, but again, I have not met her so I can not tell you in 100% confidence what I think is going on:

A) She really does just want you to fck her brains out.

B) She is excited/nervous to see you, and she wants to see how you turned out since last time she saw you. In the back of her unconcious mind she is undoubtedly thinking about having sex with you, but she is smart and wants to see if you are still attractive before she commits. Did you get fat and loose your hair, D? Gross! Your game is already working for you now, she is anticipaiting you and you are somewhat mysterious. This is crack for chicks. She will think the very worse of you at the last minute, but once she sees you are still attractive and her worst fears were stupid, just don't mess it up because you are practically in. IMO this is the most likely situation. You have already had sex with her so you don't have to sell a new product. BUT, watch out for the last one.

C) She used the term loosly because she is going to flake or set herself up to be able to flake. I am not sure if you have made specific plans yet but still, a chick will flake as the sun will rise.