rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going to my first club saturday night

its called the lizard lounge. My friend says that last time this really shitty dub step guy performed at this club a ton of hot chicks showed up and there was a great ratio. So me and two friends are going to hopefully come away with action. i know im going to be trying to work it all night. the plan is to pregame in the parking lot by drinking a four locos then going in and staying for a few hours. I have read alot of info on this site about clubs, but im always welcome to hearing more tips if you got em [Image: rolleyes.gif]

First club? You just turn 18 or something?

Go in and do some rounds walking around the joint. Take ur time and be very observant looking for IOI's from every decent chick you past. Also take note of where and how many hot chicks are in the joint. Then after doing the above, pickout in order the chicks you want to try and swoop. I usually have plan A, B, and C. Factor in any IOI's as it will be easier to swoop if a grl is already attracted to you before even conversing or dancing.

Then, you just MAKE SHIT HAPPEN. Increasing aggressiveness as the hour/hours progress.

I don't know anything about you or your game but if this is the first time you go to a club i recommend you to relax and have fun.
Talk with your friends and if you see a girl you like approach her.

Some days girls are all over you while others you go back home empty handed. [Image: tard.gif]

I'm 20 and just started coming out of shell late last year .

I still remember my very first nightclub experience. I was 16, and my uncle (then 26) was able to sneak me in. Emerald City nightclub in New York City Summer 1989. Those were the days where women would wear nice dresses, with black stockings and pumps with the late 80's hairdo. There was no such thing as Facebook closing (or internet at all), or send me a text back then....you either got the ONS, or you were done. Phone numbers actually meant something as you had to call the girl to hook up hoping she would be home to take your call. Your timing had to be perfect, and nobody hid behind text messages as there were no services like this.

I even remember the girl I gamed that night. I did not bang her, but man was she a great kisser. Fun night!

This thread just got me in the mood to go see that new movie "Take me home tonight"....sounds like the fun nights I remember back then. Clubs truly suck ass today now that I think about it.

Mixx

Quote: (02-25-2011 10:20 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

wow - I thought you were older by your posts. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Brother, I wish I was 20 again.

Here's how I always do well - have fun.

Make sure that whatever and however you "pre-game", you're having a great time with your buddies before you go in. You're still cool, but you're always in a fantastic mood with a confident and genuine smile.

In clubs there is so much noise, talking is often a waste of time, especially in first minute - she is more likely to lose interest than gain any, unless you're very articulate and say some funny shit.

So here is what I do:

If I get an IOI, or even catch a girl looking at me, especially if she is hot - I stick my tongue out at her.

Works more than half the time.

When ordering drinks in the bar, tease girls next to you. And keep your energy vibe to one where you're dishing out high energy, not sucking it up. Low confidence dorks suck the fun out any interaction with that expectant look, hesitant vibe and depressing lack of anything crazy or funny to say. Don't give a shit, don't ask for permission, and let the girls know you're the man.

Quote: (02-25-2011 10:49 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2011 10:20 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

wow - I thought you were older by your posts. [Image: dodgy.gif]

[Image: tongue.gif][Image: wave.gif]