rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She wants LTR. What is your price?

Met her, bed her, now she wants something short of wedding her.

Some of you are players for life, good for you. That and 5 dollars gets you a Venti mocha at Starbucks.

The rest of you guys might be willing to chuck it all if the "hottest girl I've ever met" decides she wants to get domestic.

What is your price?

And more importantly, what are you willing to do to keep make sure she keeps her end of the bargain?

WIA

The ring comes with a price.

If she accepts, then she is accepting me and what I stand for.

What is my price?

I can be bought with food, money and freedom. They come in a package and allow me to pursue all my business interests and hobbies with relative ease.

Sex? Dont ever get married for the sex. That accounts for much more than her keeping her end of the bargain. The day you meet a woman, is the hottest she will ever be. From then on its a slow (hopefully) roll downhill.

My price is complete and unconditional loyalty and devotion to myself and what I want. Anything else is a no go. It may take a bit of mental manipulation, but it isn't such a high price. It's just hard to maintain.

That and of she can somehow makes complacent to raising a family instead of pleasure seeking. The second one is harder to find than the former. There are always clingy defendant feminine girls they just don't make me want to settle down with them.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

For LTR:

1. High State of consciousness & great personality
2. 100% Red Pill agreement and living it
3. Healthy lifstyle and taking great care of her body
4. Sexual attraction is given

(being a great mother is basically automatic based on those points)

For marriage:
1. Only her by far far greater wealth (50M+) would make me marry her - otherwise she can have the ceremony and even a child, but no marriage under current laws

Quote: (06-28-2014 03:40 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

For marriage:
1. Only her by far far greater wealth (50M+) would make me marry her - otherwise she can have the ceremony and even a child, but no marriage under current laws

Hypergamy doesn't typically work in reverse. Been there, done that.

You'll need to be bringing equal or greater monetary value to the table otherwise you'll always be perceived as a lower value male (even if your tight game initially gives her gina tingles), and we all know how that pans out.

Quote: (06-28-2014 04:11 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Quote: (06-28-2014 03:40 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

For marriage:

Hypergamy doesn't typically work in reverse. Been there, done that.

You'll need to be bringing equal or greater monetary value to the table otherwise you'll always be perceived as a lower value male (even if your tight game initially gives her gina tingles), and we all know how that pans out.

If you are strong enough Alpha and she still remains a cheating bitch, then you can divorce her. 50M+ is making it worth my time. Having children is a different matter, since I don't want them to be raised by some bitch.

And I agree - som girls cannot be helped - no matter the Game or Alpha-level.

BTW - I know of guys being married to way more wealthy women, but their SMV is still +2 based on Looks, Game, Dominance - anything else ends in 80%+ divorce as we know. Of course it rarely works out in real life due to hypergamy, but exceptions confirm the rule.

The price is regular threesomes. If a chick wants official girlfriend status she's gotta bring home another girl on a somewhat regular basis.

I just want a girl who won't embarrass me in public. No skanky talk or flirting with other guys. Not that I really care. It's just how it should be.

I don't need her to be up my ass all the time either. If we're at a party just go do your thing and socialize. Just come back once in a while and hand me a new beer or bring me a snack and we're good.

If she makes me look good in front of our friends then that makes men envious of us. Which makes me the alpha of the group. And when you date an alpha male you become an alpha female by default and women become envious of you.

I don't know why this shit is so hard for women to understand.

Team Nachos

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY...

There is no "price" if I'm happy with a girl, I'll date her. At the same time, I pretty much always keep my options open, and of course try to maintain my pussy reserve.

It's not a negotiation.

If I want an LTR, I will be open to having one.

If not, I do not care if she wants one.

"I'm not ready to be exclusive. If there comes a time when I am, you'll be the first to know."

I'm tired of girls who try to wiggle their way into exclusive relationships. It's fucking selfish and I won't have a good time in an LTR with a girl like that. If she wants me to be her LTR, she can look good and act feminine and let me be the one to initiate it.

This exact thing happened to me earlier in June in South America. I decided to block the girl on Whatsapp, delete her from my Facebook friends, and move on with other girls. She is good looking, but think about it this way: when she STARTS a relationship by being pushy like that, then she's only going to get worse from there. If a girl really cares about you, she will do her best to move at your pace.

I don't know anything about your situation, WIA. My perspective is a product of my own experiences.

Quote: (06-28-2014 10:17 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

The price is regular threesomes. If a chick wants official girlfriend status she's gotta bring home another girl on a somewhat regular basis.

I got that with my LTR, though demanding from her to Game girls is a bit too much. I have to bring the girls.

If it gives more than it takes?