rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Actually trying to close

Actually trying to close

I don't know about others who are not amazing at all this, but I have recently observed that even though I "know" many of the things I'm supposed to do when trying to close, when I actually start all my knowledge goes out the window and I'm fumbling around like a fish out of water.

I was at a DC club/lounge this past Saturday (Midtown in Dupont, bad venue for me I think, but it was a everybody is going sort of thing), and certainly approached more girls than I ever have before, but afterwards I noticed I didn't actually try to game them. I was just sort of winging it and saying random shit. I also displayed poor EC and bad body language.

I'm not sure why I don't actually try and do all the things I need to. I almost feel like before I enter a venue I need to review a little task list of the things I need to try. Actually, I think that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Actually trying to close

Practice.
When you approach a girl you sould keep in mind your goal: kiss her and fuck her.
Game is just a tool you use to reach this goal, otherwise you are an enterteiner.