rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making her pay for the date

I'm currently unemployed and pretty broke but want to ask this girl i know out for some wings and beer. Any slick lines so she gets to pay for us both without losing too much value or killing the moment with "You're the guy, you should pay..." b.s. I heard from the old school Roissy blog about the "skittles man" and how the guy pimped the chick out for rides, sex, food, ect... And for her birthday gave her some skittles for her present. Shit was dope as hell cuz the guy was fucking other girls she knew and was pulling the same shit with them.
I want to pull some of that off with this chick and others I meet.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"- Tyler Durden

It has to be congruent with who you are. Do you exude the starving artist vibe? If not, do something that's free.

You don't need to go out for wings and beer to ask a girl out. If you're broke, who gives a fuck, just don't do anything that costs money.

"Hey, let's go meet at the boardwalk/go for a hike/watch netflix/whatever". Doesn't have to be alcohol related or food related. The dates that cost the least/are free can often be the most fun.

For some ideas, listen to the Christian McQueen Show, Episode 12, Dating on a Budget: Netflix and Fish Sticks:

https://soundcloud.com/thechristianmcque...n-a-budget

You could bet on something like the 5 Question Game while in the bar but on the off chance she does get all 5 "wrong" you'll have to pay for both of you, and you can't really set that up ahead of time. Not really any sure good way I know of to pull it off without losing value, unless she knows she's the richer of you both and offers. They will sometimes but I never count on it.

Quote: (06-23-2014 07:28 PM)From Vegas to Tokyo Wrote:  

You don't need to go out for wings and beer to ask a girl out. If you're broke, who gives a fuck, just don't do anything that costs money.

"Hey, let's go meet at the boardwalk/go for a hike/watch netflix/whatever". Doesn't have to be alcohol related or food related. The dates that cost the least/are free can often be the most fun.

Her job is next to a Starbucks, B.W.Wings, and a hotel. Logistics cannot be more perfect since I live at home. Was thinking off getting her to meet me after her shift, "date compress" and escalate in her car as much as I can and either drive somewhere else for the bang or if she really digs what I'm doing tell her to pay for the room and I'll give her half next time (won't).

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"- Tyler Durden

Escalating in her car next to her job after she buys you dinner? Good luck, methinks you'll need it - that or some high level game. Those times in my life I've stood in your shoes my first priority was getting a job. Money makes the seduction process immeasurably easier.

Well, at least he's ballsy.

Quote: (06-23-2014 08:23 PM)J.B Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2014 07:28 PM)From Vegas to Tokyo Wrote:  

Her job is next to a Starbucks, B.W.Wings, and a hotel. Logistics cannot be more perfect since I live at home. Was thinking off getting her to meet me after her shift, "date compress" and escalate in her car as much as I can and either drive somewhere else for the bang or if she really digs what I'm doing tell her to pay for the room and I'll give her half next time (won't).

What about you finding a decent job and stop being so cheap? If you are able to lie to a girl about paying her money back, I am sure you will do fine in a job interview.

Quote:Quote:

What about you finding a decent job and stop being so cheap? If you are able to lie to a girl about paying her money back, I am sure you will do fine in a job interview.

It's been 3 weeks and I'm looking everyday, chill. Try finding a good job in today's shitty economy. Besides, this is in case I don't, and that's even if I get a yes. Escalating physically alone in a car is better than in front of everyone in a restaurant, IMO anyway.

Don't be ashamed bro. All my younger years were spent like yours and I still succeeded many times. Looking back, I wish I had more nerve to make moves like that more often.

Making her laugh will be a huge factor. Let her know about your financial situation, but also show that you're certain that you're in a transitional phase, on the come up soon. You value isn't affected one iota by these temporary setbacks. (I've seen real losers do damage with less to offer than temporary joblessness.) Showing shame or disdain for yourself when admitting this will ruin any chance you have with her. Quickly change the subject to your request with a playful and reassuring tone.

Thanks bro. I'm not a bum or cheap, it's just been a rough month for me job wise. Thought I could distract myself a bit with a girl with what I have at hand...

They do it, why not? The only thing holding you back is your conscience or self consciousness

Quote: (06-23-2014 03:43 PM)J.B Wrote:  

Any slick lines

[Image: tumblr_mw8g1ofGbx1qjpqono1_500.gif]

The skittles game is basically the game my friends and I used to run in high school. Its very easy to do, but you have to be comfortable with it as a man. I find that once I hit a certain age, I didn't want that anymore, I just couldn't live with myself.

If I were totally down and out, maybe I could. From what I have found, you have to go all in, in either direction. True 50/50 financial democracy in a relationship is a myth. Its ok to split or let her pay sometimes, but ultimately someone wears the pants so to speak.

I've found you have to make a conscious decision about whether you will or not. For some guys there is no question. For others that have done both, its more of a question because you know there are more options.

How did you run it? What did you say? Just curious...