rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

flake after multiple dates

I have been out 5 times with this girl in the last month. I need your help in how to deal with what I believe is a first-time flake situation w/her. We've made out multiple times, I've gotten her clothes off, but that's as far as it has gone. I have sometimes thought she is playing hard to get.

Anyway, Friday we emailed back and forth, and agreed to meet up Monday.

The only logistic was when, so I asked her when in the afternoon she could meet. No answer. It's Sun. night.

I have read this: http://stagetwo.wordpress.com/2009/01/27...e-respond/

The reason I posted this thread is I have no excuse from her. I just have radio silence. This is uncharacteristic. So - what would you do? Your criticisms and insights are all appreciated.

Well, there are certainly different approaches to this and mine might not be the best for you, but I would just move on. If she writes back another time then you can certainly work something out, of course making her come to you at the most convenient time for you, doing and going where you want to go. In the early stages of meeting a girl I just sort of set a broad time range anyways and let her know where I am going to be for a happy hour or something and maybe if we dont directly meet up we run into each other at some point (vague txt game atleast) and end up having a drink or two with her and moving on..if I dont run into her I am busy talking to other chicas anyways so no big loss.

In general though I just cannot tolerate flakes very well. Of course I wouldn't freak out and be emotional about it, but at the same time I simply find it too beta in nature to accept a complete disrespect of my time. So, in most cases I just don't respond back and move on completely.

I only browsed over that link you provided but I noticed it talks about showing or acting as if you are alpha, when in reality to even ask the question and build a strategy against rejection, shows just how beta a guy could be. Of course we all understand that is the point of the article , is the main point of much game and of course many guys need help in this regard. I'm just suggesting maybe a step further and building up an overkill approach, having 2-3 things/dates/ girls set up that you can fall back to, thus giving you nothing to worry about and having many options in your back pocket. If you dont have them set up, work game on a girl when you are waiting to hear back from her or meet her. Remember that sitting and waiting or investing too much time in any one girl is keeping you from meeting and doing other girls. Don't give her that power.

i would: wait at least 1 week to call/text/email her if you expect that its a shit test to see if you are for real. or 2-3 days and call her on it and be an alpha

Alpha on accident

Rocco thanks for that thought out response. I just haven't dealt with many flakes. I guess it doesn't help (you guys are gonna kill me) that she is legally separated. I have been working on other options, but unfortunately for me, this one is my favorite. Maybe she senses that. Based on the way our dates have been (she always extends them when I'm thinking it's time to go home), I have thought of calling to see if she even got my last email about logistics. But it is sounding to me like that is a bit of the wrong/beta approach. She is 30, so I'm not dealing with some young chick I met at a club, but maybe it is a test nonetheless..