rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexual Night Game

Sexual Night Game

So I've made decent headway at least from the start. Main crux is bringing that sexuality in night game. I can easily do that in daygame when its bright outside, but not at night..

Sure I'm thinking about just railing the fuck out of them, but it still doesn't work. Sexual, cocky openers do not come at all to me.. nor keeping up sexual convo. sexual innuendos, double entendres.. sexual style does not come.

Would appreciate examples if thats possible,

and maybe rough story lines to maybe follow. like the "what color panties are you wearing today?". If you've got any sexual material, please point me in the direction.

Night game I end up reverting to personal questions, interview style, dead in 5 minutes. Told a girl when she asked what i do, "i rob banks" she laughed and played along with it for a solid 5 minutes.. couldn't keep it up though.

Day game, only problem is I eject to early. I approach anyone. Got an freshman's number yesterday.. i want to fuck the shit out of her.

If you're in NYC hit me up, I'm actually a good winger. I get people approaching, I approach for them if they're nervous, and hopefully you help anchor the conversation. we def hit 25+ approaches last night. don't care if you believe or not. If anyone is down to be a mentor, lmk too. it would help

Sexual Night Game

Quote: (06-21-2014 10:15 AM)Blackliter Wrote:  

So I've made decent headway at least from the start. Main crux is bringing that sexuality in night game. I can easily do that in daygame when its bright outside, but not at night..

Sure I'm thinking about just railing the fuck out of them, but it still doesn't work. Sexual, cocky openers do not come at all to me.. nor keeping up sexual convo. sexual innuendos, double entendres.. sexual style does not come.

Would appreciate examples if thats possible

Sexualizing the conversation requires subtlety and, more importantly, preexisting attraction. You shouldn't be opening with it unless you're receiving major indicators of interest beforehand.

If you ask what color her panties are and she already likes you, it'll come across as sexy. If you ask the exact same thing in the exact same manner but she doesn't feel attracted to you, it'll come across as "creepy". So the key is to create and amplify that attraction before trying to sexualize the conversation.

Women are attracted to status like men are attracted to pert tits and a tight ass, and in a night setting it's primarily what she's looking for*. If you can demonstrate sufficiently higher status over a women, she'll almost always begin to feel attraction towards you. It's at that point that you can begin to sexualize things.

Only problem is, you can't see status. And during night game, at a bar, unless there's a dead giveaway as to your status (pulling up in a Lambo, beautiful women hanging all over you, bouncers and bartenders giving you high fives and VIP access, etc.), any woman you approach is going to assume you're just another random beta. It's your job to prove otherwise.

So, how do you do this? You act like she's beneath you. Treat her like your bratty little sister. Make fun of her. Never take her seriously. Don't give her a straight answer. Refuse to buy her a drink, insist she buy you one instead. As one of the vets around here said, troll her. Heartiste has some good posts about this.

Combine this with confident body language (chin up, shoulders back, chest out, slow movements, taking up lots of space, smirking instead of full smiling, etc.) and you'll prove to her through your actions that you consider yourself of higher status than her. This, more than any cocky/sexual opener, will get her juices flowing.

Then, once you start receiving signs she's attracted to you (eye contact, smiling/laughing, lip biting, hair twirling, punching you in the arm in mock offense, etc.) you can sexualize it a bit. Start with physical escalation first before verbal escalation. You may never even have to verbalize it. Just move from touching her arm at the end of a joke, to holding your hand on the small of her back as you chat, to grasping her hair during a kiss, etc. It's easier for her to avoid feeling slutty if things "just happen," whereas if you're saying it out loud it registers more clearly.

This is all advice for night game, of course. Day game, for me, is more about getting her interested enough for a date, where this sort of stuff is easier to implement.

*Women also, in a nighttime/one-night-stand type setting, tend to prioritize looks and physique over, say, intellect and wealth (alpha fucks over beta bucks), so obviously you'll want to optimize your look by hitting the gym and dressing well. It's easier to change behavior than it is to change height/looks though.

Sexual Night Game

Quote: (06-26-2014 10:15 PM)Isaac Jordan Wrote:  

This is all advice for night game, of course.

Thanks buddy, I needed to hear all of what you said. appreciate it

Sexual Night Game

Try to accuse her of making sexual references around you and that your 'virgin ears' are sensitive to it. This is a fun game I like playing that had worked for me THREE TIMES IN A ROW (two bangs and a fingering session).

If she says something like "I looked this word up in the dictionary the other day" say something along the lines of "did you just say DICKtionary? I'm reporting you for sexual harrassment!" and tell her to call it the "book where you look up words" next time and how we're living in a PC world nowadays. Or if she says "this shit blows" say "so do you" and so on. Of course do this when you have the necessary IOIs (as explained above).