rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women obsess over Felon's MugShot

Ladies love this convicted felon's mug shot

LINK

Quote:Quote:

Meet Jeremy Meeks. He's a 30-year-old convicted felon who was arrested Wednesday on felony weapons charges during a sweep in the Weston Ranch area of Stockton, according to Stockton police.

Meeks was one of four men arrested in a multiagency operation after a recent increase in shootings and robberies. He faces five weapons charges and one gang charge, police said.

He's also arguably the most popular convict ever to grace the Stockton Police Department Facebook page.

Meeks' mug shot generated more than 2,400 comments between Wednesday night and Thursday morning, many from women claiming to admire his good looks.

"Hottttttt," Melissa Stiles wrote.

"Omg come to mama," Nicole Seba Lorena Elena commented

"Holy hell i would arrest him too..hottest bad boy I've seen," Ellie Abbey wrote.

"He can kidnap me anyday... Hold me against my will lol," Jessica Gutierrez commented.

"Why is he breaking the law when he should be making millions modeling! Wowzas," Tanya H. Thomas noted.

One user has set up a Facebook fan page for Meeks, who is being held in the San Joaquin County Jail on $900,000 bail. Of course, not everyone is amused by his admirers.

"$900,000 in bail and 6 felonies. You ladies are desperate," Amber Gomes wrote.

Meeks' arraignment is scheduled for Friday afternoon.

[Image: 1403208865000-Sexy.jpg]

Thoughts?

Dude's an idiot.

With model good looks like that (no homo), he could be making a shit ton of money modeling, possibly acting and getting Grade A ass.

Instead he's sitting in a cell with dudes.

Maybe he's gay so he likes that instead. Who knows.

Women like bad boys. Nothing new here. Add in model looks and their panties are wet. Different dude, same story.

I wrote an article on this before. 5 Reasons Why The Bad Boy Persona Will Always Work: http://blockedurl.com/2014/01/31/5-reaso...ways-work/

I worked with the criminal justice system. Those dead-looking eyes are really terrifying once you've dealt with the type. You get the feeling of being around a reptile.

A guy like this will dig himself in deeper too because of the enabling force of women sympathetic/wanting to fuck him helping him get away with shit until he really starts wrecking lives

As Christian says, he's too stupid to take advantage of what was given to him. Probably is too cold to really enjoy sex much. Once you've worked in prison, criminals are not at all interesting any more. They're just stupid, almost by definition. Being in prison is one of the worst outcomes this side of terminal cancer.

Hopefully this guy will get at least 10 years, weapons charges with priors. Will not look nearly as good when he gets out.

Many criminals are sub-average IQ.

Our IQ is distributed differently than with women - we make 66% of Mensa level, but also 66% of the Forrest Gumpers. Plenty of the guys behind bars are just plain dumb - plus raised by single moms, they are broken.

That guy probably had sex since age 13-14. He never needed to work for pussy. That does not work so well in the business world.

But not all is lost - he will get plenty of fan-mail and can even marry and get conjugal visits behind bars. While hundreds of Betas go thirsty they will pine after this dude. There are truly no good guys left...

Does he have that "tear" tattoo that means he's killed someone?

Quote: (06-20-2014 03:48 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

Does he have that "tear" tattoo that means he's killed someone?

The teardrop tattoo has different meanings. The victim of rape is tattooed with a tear drop below the eye by the offending party and his accomplices. Maybe he enjoys dropping the soap ? Just wait for the ladies to start a crowdfunding his $900,000 bail

Women obsess bout felons and vampires, but my mother told me that women prioritize "safety"

I have never trusted my own mother since that day.

"He's so hot!"

Ten years later...

"Where are all the good men? Why won't men man up and marry me?"

Elliot Hulse's evil twin?
[Image: Elliott-Hulse-Pic.jpg]

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

It must be painful for "beta" males to watch this. With their lack of understanding of game, own dissatisfaction; along with this politically correct attitude of being sympathetic to the gang member and his lifestyle. They must be demoralised.

Interestingly enough in the poorer countries, men who are criminals and have a known history of violence are usually avoided by women. Who know that they would have deal with the consequences of his behaviour in the long run. A lot of Anglosphere women today can safely spend a good part of their life with these guys and then retreat back to the safe provider when they want "good guys".

Great points fellas..... I wonder if any if the gitmo prisoners have any women fans from their respective countries??? Trying to understand why these women like this guy is messed up.

Quote: (06-20-2014 02:44 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Our IQ is distributed differently than with women - we make 66% of Mensa level, but also 66% of the Forrest Gumpers.

Interesting. Source?

I googled and found this site which seems to contradict what you are saying, but I haven't read enough material on the issue to come to a conclusion either way.

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/sexdifferences.aspx

Even Twitter feminists are getting worked up over this guy, and having fun interacting with a parody account someone made.

https://twitter.com/_Roxie_/status/479978204179218432
https://twitter.com/linalittlebit/status...8748850178

This guy calls them out -

https://twitter.com/TheDuragGeneral/stat...6208671744

Black feminists get defensive -

https://twitter.com/thetrudz/status/479870210485145600

A lot of serial killers had groupies. Richard Ramirez, for one.

If someone can love the likes of any mass murderer then I can believe this.

I knew as soon as I saw this that it would make it to the forum.

To be fair, a lot of women on FB were clowning on this guy and the chicks that are drooling over him too. He's definitely a good-looking dude though. He threw that shit away.

WNB.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (06-20-2014 12:16 AM)PhilE Wrote:  

Ladies love this convicted felon's mug shot

LINK

Quote:Quote:

Meet Jeremy Meeks. He's a 30-year-old convicted felon who was arrested Wednesday on felony weapons charges during a sweep in the Weston Ranch area of Stockton, according to Stockton police.

Meeks was one of four men arrested in a multiagency operation after a recent increase in shootings and robberies. He faces five weapons charges and one gang charge, police said.

He's also arguably the most popular convict ever to grace the Stockton Police Department Facebook page.

Meeks' mug shot generated more than 2,400 comments between Wednesday night and Thursday morning, many from women claiming to admire his good looks.

"Hottttttt," Melissa Stiles wrote.

"Omg come to mama," Nicole Seba Lorena Elena commented

"Holy hell i would arrest him too..hottest bad boy I've seen," Ellie Abbey wrote.

"He can kidnap me anyday... Hold me against my will lol," Jessica Gutierrez commented.

"Why is he breaking the law when he should be making millions modeling! Wowzas," Tanya H. Thomas noted.

One user has set up a Facebook fan page for Meeks, who is being held in the San Joaquin County Jail on $900,000 bail. Of course, not everyone is amused by his admirers.

"$900,000 in bail and 6 felonies. You ladies are desperate," Amber Gomes wrote.

Meeks' arraignment is scheduled for Friday afternoon.

Thoughts?

Fredrik Ljungbergs (swedish footballer) long lost brother?

[Image: pic03.jpg]

He got those nordic good looks, retard should have gone back to Europe and slaid Spanish and Italian women. He'd clean up like crazy.

i bet these same feminists who fawn over him are also the ones who rage over men "objectifying" women

Quote: (06-20-2014 12:20 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

Dude's an idiot.

With model good looks like that (no homo), he could be making a shit ton of money modeling, possibly acting and getting Grade A ass.

Instead he's sitting in a cell with dudes.

Maybe he's gay so he likes that instead. Who knows.

Women like bad boys. Nothing new here. Add in model looks and their panties are wet. Different dude, same story.

I wrote an article on this before. 5 Reasons Why The Bad Boy Persona Will Always Work: http://blockedurl.com/2014/01/31/5-reaso...ways-work/

Maybe in LA. But elsewhere I disagree. It's the bad boy meme that are pushing girls over the edge. Most girls have a soft spot for that "thug passion". 2-PAC did modeling and was a weird art dude prior to moving west. Once he became hard and more street he couldn't keep women off of him. He will be getting love letters in prison from thirsty women, if he was a model it wouldn't be the same.

We are viewing this on a pure aesthetic level as we are shaming this dude for throwing away model looks for a life of crime. If he was normal and a pandering beta he wouldn't ever get laid, even with the model looks. It's the vibe he's carrying that is getting him this hype. If this was just some random male model headshot women wouldn't GAF about this guy. It's his edge and game that are getting girls worked up.

I work with a guy like this. He's not a criminal obviously but he has the same mixed dude genes that make those light eyes and shit. Dude is deep from the Caribbean with a heavy accent. I can't understand half the shit he says but he's chill since we just talk about baseball. Girls throw themselves at him because he's a natural with women from growing up in the islands. But the kicker is that the dude puts ZERO effort into his appearance. He's always having bush hair, needs a line up, he rarely shaves but has some patchy old man beard versus a even one, dude is major skinny fat.. Does zero fitness. Basically looks like a slob but still the women toss themselves at him. It's his whole not give a fuck vibe, if he just went off his looks alone he would still probably pull but it's his vibe and demeanor.

It dosnt get more "YOLO" and 'not give a fuck' then a criminal.

Quote: (06-20-2014 08:47 AM)polymath Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2014 02:44 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Our IQ is distributed differently than with women - we make 66% of Mensa level, but also 66% of the Forrest Gumpers.

Interesting. Source?

I googled and found this site which seems to contradict what you are saying, but I haven't read enough material on the issue to come to a conclusion either way.

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/sexdifferences.aspx

There is even a ROK -article on that:
http://www.returnofkings.com/24612/diffe...be-ignored

But I have also seen talks by female scientists. She admitted that most IQ tests are "adjusted" to get more equal results. She even interviewed one of those few freakishly intelligent women and even she confirmed that it is true. It is how our species is created.

I guess it matters less if more men die off and not reproduce, as long as there are more super-high-IQ guys who create advances in society. For women their requirement for survival is to be stable and average for child-raising so it makes sense.

I could not find the links fast, but you will get plenty of studies and talks by scientists on youtube on the topic.

People saying he should model... bullshit.

Women are loving him because of his bad boy behavior, not just looks.

If he was a "pretty boy" or in a ambercrombie ad, he wouldn't have groupies.

Male modeling is a whole different hustle, and not one that pays a lot.

It's not about looks, but the image he projects, which only comes through because this a mugshot, not an underwear ad.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (06-20-2014 11:33 AM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

It's not about looks, but the image he projects, which only comes through because this a mugshot, not an underwear ad.

Agreed. Very good point as well.

He has the right masculine look while not appearing to be a brute. This look appeals to almost all women, where women will agree on a pretty boy being good-looking, but won't have quite the same across-the-board appeal.

Quote: (06-20-2014 11:33 AM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

If it were just about the bad boy thing, all the other guys who got mugshots that day would be seeing their pics go viral too. Yeah, part of the appeal is that he's a badboy, but there are plenty of badboys that don't look like that and they're not getting attention.

I think they mentioned in the first article I read about this that another guy who got arrested with him - similar pic but not as handsome a dude - only got 14 likes. In another article, it was mentioned that no mugshot posted had ever garnered this kind of attention. That counts for something.

Maybe modeling doesn't pay well, but it's hard not to think that with his looks and half a brain you could make something besides being a punk work for you. Hard to know without having a sense of his personality and hustle though. Doors definitely open for you when you're a good-looking person - this has been shown in a lot of studies, and I think that's what people are getting on about.

Hell, the guy could just tone down his behavior and still roll like a thug and live off rich white broads who love this style and look. Maybe he was even doing that already.

I've met a lot of hard-looking guys with game in the states who do this and they seem to live pretty damn comfy; white cougars go ga-ga for thugs and will do anything to hold on to them. It's almost sad to watch. Maybe not the ideal life if you've got any ambition, but pussy, home-cooked meals, and shopping sprees sure beat sitting in prison. Meanwhile you get some other legal hustle rolling on the side.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

9/10 WB............no homo
The female version of a hot mug shot
[Image: megan-simmons.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

^ Saw some chick mention on fb that the dude is rumored to have a boyfriend.

So you might be in luck, Cr33pin...

[Image: biggrin.gif]

Beyond All Seas