rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Coffew Meets Bagel confirmsall men like younger women, writer surprised...

So, this won't be shocking for anyone who's been here awhile, but Coffee Meets Bagel just published this little study. https://coffeemeetsbagel.com/blog/index....Biological

It confirms through a new medium, that men generally prefer younger women. I think this takes the writer (likely women by the tone) by surprise, though it really shouldn't. It's an interesting read with some solid graphics detailing the desire for 21 year old women amongst almost all men. Let me know your thoughts on the study.

"Threshold of creepiness", bah! The 23 yo on Monday didn't seem too creeped out...

I see at the bottom it was actually a guy who wrote it, I think there's a name for his type here.

Have been having poor luck with this app. Only had 2 connects and neither responded. Is it better if you pony up some cash?

I couldn't tell, his mangina was showing.

Hard to say, there are a lot of interesting options the cash route opens (picking your next match, analytics, etc.) since it's one a day putting an analysis together quickly is hard. I've had 3-4 matches, but they've all been geographically undesirable (Beverly hills, San Diego, Corona) before i figured out how to set my parameters better. Since I live in Huntington Beach. 2 hours for a first meet is a little much. My options lately have all been in LA so I think there might be a dearth of options in Orange County.

Quote of the day from that article:

"Granted, with modern medicine women have a high chance of conceiving well into their 40’s, but for 99.99% of human evolution, this was not true, and men’s tastes are likely not up to date. "

LOL

Quote: (06-19-2014 09:01 PM)jasond Wrote:  

Quote of the day from that article:

"Granted, with modern medicine women have a high chance of conceiving well into their 40’s, but for 99.99% of human evolution, this was not true, and men’s tastes are likely not up to date. "

LOL

Exactly - the most unscientific part was the fertility graph - a 40-year-old having half the fertility of a 20 YRO!
Maybe with a surrogate mom from India, but not her own body.

Oh - and yes let us all update men's taste for older more empowered women.
And while we are at it - let us update their love for cocky bad-boys with charm and charisma. Let them love calm accomplished and intelligent boys who are always playing by the feminist rules - because women soooo love Beta-Boys and can't get enough of them in college.

Guy still gets comments of woman-bashing, being unscientific and how bad sperm of older men is.

[Image: hamster3.gif]

Nothing new, anyone getting alot of asian matches in SoCal ? Seems like 9 out of 10 are asian.

Most of mine have been white girls from LA, the few from the OC I've gotten have been Asian though. I just figure they're first adopters for all new tech.

Interesting data. The author goes out of his way to try and ameliorate the implications and then gets a bunch of angry comments anyway, hah.

Quote: (06-19-2014 08:48 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Have been having poor luck with this app. Only had 2 connects and neither responded. Is it better if you pony up some cash?

I'm rueing the day I signed up for this as I was in DC and that's my set target market so I keep getting all these 30-something career girls with graduate degrees and/or kids (while I'm in EE ta boot!!!) [Image: smile.gif]

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

The hamster has gone into orbit with this one.

I'm dying at their little infographics:

[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-04-10-at-11.59.49-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-04-10-at-1.32.29-PM.png][Image: Screen-Shot-2014-04-10-at-1.32.56-PM.png.jpg]
[Image: mindblown2.png]

Even something that has been universally known and accepted for thousands of years has to be carefully worded, bent or disavowed when women's feelings are involved.

Here's my fixed version of the first graph, that more accurately portrays the distribution of qualities that make up a woman's SMV:

[Image: GdlZhTu.png]

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Quote: (06-20-2014 04:21 PM)Ocelot Wrote:  

Here's my fixed version of the first graph, that more accurately portrays the distribution of qualities that make up a woman's SMV:

I like the new graph, but I think the bottom section definitely should start higher and trail off, say at age 35 or so being zero.

Come on, you all know you'd fuck an 18 year old six ways from sunday who was a little cunty, but a 35-40 year old it's nearly zero tolerance.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

The guy is saying that the attractiveness/fertility decline plateaus since likes tend towards 20%. But I would have questions around WHO is liking those +35 year olds. I bet if we took the top 10% highest rated guys and analyzed their like pattern, few girls past 35 would get a like and vice versa for the lowest rated guys.

In other news, grass is green.

The ages that women like a guy reflect my experience with online dating. If you are a trying to target 18-23 year old girls on a dating site, you are going to have a hard time, if you are more than 5 years older than them. In real life girls express interest in much wider age ranges, but online they seem to be very age conscious.

Quote: (06-21-2014 11:35 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

The ages that women like a guy reflect my experience with online dating. If you are a trying to target 18-23 year old girls on a dating site, you are going to have a hard time, if you are more than 5 years older than them. In real life girls express interest in much wider age ranges, but online they seem to be very age conscious.

First, I don't know how all dating sites work, but I have the most experience with Tinder.

Tinder gives you three (maybe more, but for sure three) pieces of information. Their first name, a picture, and an age.

Yeah, you might have more info in the description part, but for now lets just talk about those three things.

The name is pretty much useless. Nobody cares about your name really.

The pictures are the most important part. If you're in the top 1% of guys in looks, you'll kill it in online dating. Even if you're 60 years old.

If you're good but not great, your age is basically just something there to give girls a reason to reject you. Nobody goes 'well he's 32 years old, he's not that hot but because he's 32 I'll pick him', but they often go '32!?! this guy is way too old. Yeah, he's hot but he's too old for me. Maybe if he was 29 it would work, but 32 is too old". It's hard to make the hamster fight for you in that one.

When you're 32 years old approaching a 21 year old in a bar, you don't have a tag saying you're 32. You're just a guy. Maybe you're 28. Maybe you're 35. She doesn't know, and if you have good game she'll just assume the best and in that case, the hamster will work for you, if you have tight game. She can go home and rationalize it if she wants by saying "well he's probably not that much older, he just looks a little older".

Of course, if she actually is seeking out older guys, the hamster won't have to work as hard, but its hard to get the hamster to do what you want if you're just a first name, a collection of pictures, and a number.

Some women do get it, and encourage their younger counterparts to follow suit.
http://thestir.cafemom.com/love_sex/1735...o_marry_an

Quote:Quote:

1. He can teach you things
2. Age difference not always a big deal
3. Maturity levels match
4. Sex is better
5. He's established (read: $$$$$)

Yet the author clearly states that the only man she dated that was her own age, became her husband. Meaning she is listing all the good things about the older boys that she could not pin down. Sometimes an level-headed article still has a dash of hamster.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-04-10-at-1.32.29-PM.png][Image: Screen-Shot-2014-04-10-at-1.32.56-PM.png.jpg]

Even something that has been universally known and accepted for thousands of years has to be carefully worded, bent or disavowed when women's feelings are involved.

I lol'd hard at the simplified graph.

It speaks the truth, though. As women get older the sexual desirability tends to get lower and about the only reason we would put up with them is that they wouldn't make our lives difficult.

If they become an uppity cunt we have nothing to lose and have no desire to keep them around. Why would we want to relegate ourselves to accepting bitchiness for absolutely no physical return? It's nothing but sound logic to me.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

This app tried to throw old broads at me. I gave it a shot for a few weeks, had zero interest in every match.

There is no user activity with this app. You set your profile and they magically do all of the work. There is no reason for me to come back and check it, basically the antithesis of any successful app or website. Think about how much you scroll and play with Tinder. Not this app... at all. Its for that reason I think they will fail within a year. I hope Im wrong, but I find the whole premise to this app stupid. Don't get me started on the ridiculous name.

So is this coffeemeetsbagel just another tinder?

They might die of shock if they put women younger than 22 on their pretty graphs and discover that men like them even more.

[Image: potd.gif]

Deleted this stupid app.