rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Julie Borowski and Libertarianism

I recently discovered Julie Borowski, a popular Libertarian YouTube vlogger. She's kind of cute in a goofy way, and she makes some valid points.

I'm so glad there are women out there with common sense. It gives me hope.

Would bang and read The Fountainhead with her afterwards.

Total boner for me.

If you are a decent looking chick, go become a libertarian/conservative/reactionary blogger. betas will enter your orbit and make you a celebrity in your circle.

With that said. I like to watch her videos on occasion.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Quote: (06-19-2014 06:55 PM)objectivist tree Wrote:  

If you are a decent looking chick, go enter a primarily male field, club, activity. betas will enter your orbit and make you a celebrity in your circle.

Fixed that for you. She's a 5. If she threw me too many shittest I'd just move on.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

She also has Aspergers I believe.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

[Image: WB-old-icon.png]

Her commentary is pretty good, but nothing you couldn't also get from thousands of socially awkward high IQ neckbeards. It's hilariously clear what sets her apart...

Quote: (06-19-2014 08:52 PM)Turnaround Wrote:  

Her commentary is pretty good, but nothing you couldn't also get from thousands of socially awkward high IQ neckbeards. It's hilariously clear what sets her apart...

A chin?

As much as I like conservative women, she smells of crazy, and I don't bang crazy.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

I think she just got married. Julie makes politics fun. That's something that not very many libertarians know how to do. We desperately need a lot more like her.

Here's her Facebook if you're interested:

https://www.facebook.com/JulieEva17

WB, but her voice is pretty annoying. Is that an Aspergers thing?

WNB Face too Brittish.