rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ABC producer changes genders 3 times - gets fired in the end

Here the story on Dailymail:

[Image: attachment.jpg19356]   

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...fired.html

Evidently the guy changed from Don to Dawn Ennis. Then changed his mind and became Don again. Then he changed his mind again and became Dawn. ABC fired him afterwards - even their liberal policy of gender-ass-kissing could not take it any more.

That's why I always say that some gays may be born that way, but most transsexuals need therapy and encouragement to stay with their born sex.

In this guy's case:

- raised by a single mom and given estrogen in his youth to prolong his childhood-acting career (illegal btw, but the woman of course got a pussy-pass)
- instead of going on some therapy, taking TRT, hitting the gym and doing more fun masculine activities to strengthen his inborn male identity his gender-confusion was encouraged by a fucked-up system

Too bad this guy will end up a broken man (or she as called in the article) - transgender suicide attempts and rates are sky-high (60-69% have at least attempted).

He agreed and amplified with the degeneration of western culture.

Tranny game recognised.

I immediately thought of Reni Wassulmaier, a tranny from the Grand Theft Auto series.

Can't get it to embed at the specific point properly, so here: http://youtu.be/aqxmdmTC4Wo?t=7m49s

Quote:Quote:

Ooh, all that shooting! I'm so turned on Dr. Horowitz is going to need a chainsaw to cut through all this wood!

Episode involves he/she getting yet another sex change. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

hahahahahahah that photo

Just once is too many!

In May 2013, Don Ennis appeared at work wearing a black dress and an auburn wig, and asked that co-workers call him Dawn.
Soon afterwards, the producer separated from wife Wendy after 17 years. Then three months after revealing her new identity to colleagues, the senior ABC employee returned to work as Don and claimed to have suffered from 'transient global amnesia'.

Ennis said he had believed it was 1999 and thought that his wife had tricked him into dressing up as a woman.

That pic really needed to come with a NSFW tag... [Image: puke.gif]

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

I think there's a problem that all sides should agree in when it comes to normalizing this stuff.

Wanting to have a sex change is a disorder.

It's a disorder because even if you agree that people should get sex changes and the govt should pay for it, you have to recognize that the person is suffering from some kind if reality meets very different ideals conflict.

I consider myself to be pretty liberal on a lot of issues, and I don't think that trying to normalize trannys is a good idea.

For a couple of reasons.

I think there needs to be more research done into psychological causes before any public money is given over to these cosmetic procedures.

I also think that until we have unlimited money that this should not be on the list of things that public healthcare covers.

In a world where money wasn't an issue,
I'd say ok, let people do what they want. If money weren't an issue then boob implants and plastic surgery would also be covered.

If money weren't issue, the govt would directly pay guys to go out and get good at game as well.

However money is an issue, and I think hat we have to deal essential medicine with limited resources we have before we put money towards all the stuff I mentioned above.

The tranny thing is a big trolling of the liberals more than any other group.

Can we please stop with the tranny threads. We're just giving this ridiculous subject more press than it deserves [Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

Team Nachos

He kind of look like Lindy West.

I'm not saying that the guy isn't fucked up, but -

- instead of going on some therapy, taking TRT, hitting the gym and doing more fun masculine activities to strengthen his inborn male identity his gender-confusion was encouraged by a fucked-up system

This sort of information just isn't out there in the general public. Most guys doing "guy things" inevitably just play video games and drink with their bros.

Dude... That face... Come on...

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Quote: (06-19-2014 08:22 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Can we please stop with the tranny threads. We're just giving this ridiculous subject more press than it deserves [Image: smiley_beat_dead_horse2.gif]

These trannies are going to bite us in the ass if we become too complacent about their movement. They're already disrupting the schools.