rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Translation/Decoding

Translation/Decoding

Very important aspect of my Game that has saved me TONS of time in the past, so just wanted to touch this because I read a lot of threads where cats are asking 'What does this mean when she says...' or similar phrases

As we all know - -99.9% chicks will not tell you what's DIRECTLY what's on their minds so it becomes imperative to be a guy who is adept at "reading between the lines"

Excerpt from that chat:

Sneaky chick: This might be petty but I wanna be pursued n make sure I'm not doing the pursuing

I'm worth pursing
(Rough translation: I want you to shower me with attention, court me (for a uncertain amount of time) and possibly even break me off with a spontaneous gift here and there to prove your interest)

At least that's how I took it OR it could mean -

'I've been used/given it up quickly in the past so now I plan on holding out'

MDP: You seem like a cool person that I wouldn't mind getting to know but my time is precious and we are adults. So while I do like.appreciate taking the initiative, I need to know my attention/advance/affection is reciprocated

(Translation: Why would I want to put more effort into getting sex out of you then the last guy who has LESS value, my time is precious)

Sneaky chick: I understand n agree. Time is precious. That just turned me on

Just saved myself some time from the courting ritual and a long protracted "romancing" period

Hopefully this helps someone when they get hit with a similar line and they find themselves stuck...

MDP

Translation/Decoding

On the topic, very important.

Your statement was very courageous. Some chicks would laugh, and the would-be player would retract or play off what he just said.

"let's talk about it" Or "let's communicate" or "lets compromise" = Let me browbeat you, cajole you, and pout until I get my way.

WIA

Translation/Decoding

Great point as always WIA.

A little background: She expressed early on in the interaction that she was attracted to me physically.

Making specific comments about how I carry myself and such; Also up to that point she was the one initiating the contact - "pursuing"

Anytime a woman does that I know that half the battle is won, and that she is sizing me up for a) potential partner b) wild sex c) both

I go through periods, where I like to be more aggressive/direct vs being nuanced/subtle. I know that on this particular occasion, I was as about as subtle as a bull in a china shop lol

However, those were green lights in my experience, so I felt that I needed to act in a "courageous" manner.

The deeper point I want to make is that when a woman throws those kind of "tests" our way, it is essentially a power play for leverage and control

She is trying to "set the tone" of the interaction, so I use the above retort to regain balance. Her "control" is making me court her or pursue her. Up to that point, I hadn't shown my hand so she felt like she had to pump the brakes and assure herself that I was as interested.

Come to find out later, she is pretty fresh off of being pumped n dumped and thus the random statement. She gave up the sex within a week to a guy who was not on her level finanacially/lifestyle-wise. He was palying his hand correctly UNTIL he got too comfortable and ordered up a three-some without building the proper frame. Blew himself out, and now any player coming up after him has to soothe the over-active hamster.

Exactly what I thought, but of course that's where the experience at "decoding" comes in...

MDP

Translation/Decoding

Quote: (06-18-2014 08:11 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Great point as always WIA.

A little background: She expressed early on in the interaction that she was attracted to me physically.

Making specific comments about how I carry myself and such; Also up to that point she was the one initiating the contact - "pursuing"

Anytime a woman does that I know that half the battle is won, and that she is sizing me up for a) potential partner b) wild sex c) both

I go through periods, where I like to be more aggressive/direct vs being nuanced/subtle. I know that on this particular occasion, I was as about as subtle as a bull in a china shop lol

However, those were green lights in my experience, so I felt that I needed to act in a "courageous" manner.

The deeper point I want to make is that when a woman throws those kind of "tests" our way, it is essentially a power play for leverage and control

She is trying to "set the tone" of the interaction, so I use the above retort to regain balance. Her "control" is making me court her or pursue her. Up to that point, I hadn't shown my hand so she felt like she had to pump the brakes and assure herself that I was as interested.

Come to find out later, she is pretty fresh off of being pumped n dumped and thus the random statement. She gave up the sex within a week to a guy who was not on her level finanacially/lifestyle-wise. He was palying his hand correctly UNTIL he got too comfortable and ordered up a three-some without building the proper frame. Blew himself out, and now any player coming up after him has to soothe the over-active hamster.

Exactly what I thought, but of course that's where the experience at "decoding" comes in...

These are what I consider marks of a veteran player.

The vet has done this before, seen this before, and knows the angles.
He doesn't just say something to say something, every word, every gesture, every look has meaning.

Even if she doesn't absorb it all, or respond to it, tight game is very controlled.

[Image: tumblr_n1s613u8uk1qc1uwbo1_500.jpg]

WIA