rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking chances

Taking chances

I always try to take a chance with girls. Whether it be going up to a model looking one and trying to make something happen or trying to fuck a new girl on the first date. I know some guys who get nervous and start having doubts but it always sucks to say "I wonder if she would of let me or what would of happened". The worst she can do is say no or not let you do anything with her. There's plenty of girls out there, move on if she's not down. I refuse to take things slow unless the girl is drop dead gorgeous and then I MIGHT put some work in. Do y'all agree or should I change my way of thinking? Once you start getting scared of being rejected and turned down, its game over. I could care less if it happens, just move to the next slut

Taking chances

I agree. I wasted years thinking of all the terrible things that could happen. Now that I take more chances, none of these nightmare scenarios has yet to materialize.

Women are definitely an area where the only thing you have to fear is fear itself*. It's funny, guys will launch themselves down the side of a mountain, or jump out of a perfectly good airplane, or play tackle football without pads. But many of these same risk-loving guys won't talk to the cute girl in the bar or escalate with the girl they're talking to.

* To be fair, I guess there are a few legit fears when it comes to women: pregnancy, STDs and false rape allegations. But these aren't the fears holding guys back.

Taking chances

Not caring is absolutely the mind frame you want when dealing with women, within reason you don't want to be that freak that can't take no for an answer or crosses every line but if a chicks just another chick and you can see a shut down as a new chance to move on to someone else, you're doing well. It's not an easy frame of mind to get to, and not natural for most at first. Egos are a fragile thing...most of us would jump into a fight without issue... saying hi to a 9-10 and most guys are sweating it...and despite practice I still get caught up in it time to time but you just gotta not care

Taking chances

I have been reading a book about Rubirosa Porfirio's life and its safe to say he didnt give a fuck about the consequences of his actions. He went into every situation with boldness and determined to be his own man. he blatantly a ruthless dictators rules and protocol on many occasions. This lead him to a life of luxury, adventure, and fun; basically what we all strive for.