rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Been postponing this for a month or so.

The other CT datasheet is outdated IMO so I started a new thread for this one. Also, seeing as Joburg is about as far as Barcelona is from Berlin, this is a different place completely.

I have been here 6 months or so and the best period is from December to April, when it’s summer here. For reference, I am white and average height.

Note: The government is revising its visa laws, so please check accordingly before making plans.

Misc info

This map is of Cape Town central. There are also other cool areas to go out such as Observatory (Obs) or Woodstock but it’s more dangerous.
Green: Logistically best places to stay, apartments and backpackers/hotels. Waterkant is fine too, the 5* hotels are there and in Camps Bay.

Blue: Tourist stuff + crime intensive areas.

Brown: Hot women congregations. Shout out to Woodstock as well as Southern Suburbs.

[Image: W6W6tzR.png]

This satirical map does a good job of explaining the stereotypes of each area:

[Image: jMpXytg.jpg]

Tourist Stuff

There are countless things to visit in Cape Town which all visitors come for. Table Mountain, Robben Island, The Wine Route, Cape of Good Hope, safaris, Shark Cage Diving and the list goes on. I would suggest taking the Red/Blue tour buses to see a lot in one day. Tickets are R200.

Women [Image: banana.gif]

There are a lot of modelling agencies here. A lot of girls here are good looking (7+) and most of them keep in shape, it is a very important thing for them. Plenty are spoiled, as mentioned by others in the original datasheet, and like to consider themselves high maintenance. Local girls are harder as they are more conservative but if you open them you just gotta keep the ball rolling. Not used to being opened.

Foreign girls that come here are usually hot, you can tell the nationalities from their appearance ala Greek Kamaki.

Lots of MILF, trophy wives etc. who are easy. The younger girls are into jocks, hipsters and generally decent looking guys with a good sense of style. Presentation is important in CT.

Everyone I have spoken to considers Cape Town to be one of the top 3 locations for beautiful women. It is on par with Prague, Budapest and London for me, if not better.

Crime

Been mugged twice since coming, first time was drunk and entertained a pick pocket and second was at an ATM which I shouldn’t have been at anyways.

Petty crime is big here but the more dangerous stuff is in the Cape Flats and generally outside the City Bowl.

Don’t take rides, don’t entertain people who are trying to help you at ATMs or in any place. I got robbed each time by ‘kind’ people; don’t let people hustle/take advantage.

Be careful at night at: Long St, Bree St, Loop St, some areas of Green Point and all of Obs, Woodstock and don’t go to Salt River at night. This covers city bowl.

Costs

Exchange rate as of 14/06/2014 1USD ~ 10.6ZAR (Rand).

Things here are pretty cheap compared to overseas. Food is good, lots of quality restaurants. Shopping for clothes and tech is expensive due to customs.

Marlboro Lights $3.10
Double Gin & Tonic ~$4.50, same for most doubles, sometimes up to $7 at high end venues
Meal for 2 with wine, max $40 to eat well
Taxis are cheap as well, $1 per km.

Logistics

Cabs and Taxis are frequent- opt for cabs and make sure they put their meter. There is an app, Uber, where you can order taxis from your phone and you get picked up in a black 3 series or C Class with a suited up driver for $15.

I would highly suggest renting a car as it is relatively cheap and it makes life a lot easier as it alleviates you of the paranoia of public transport.

MyCiti buses are frequent and safe though; a good starting point.
Trains are dangerous after 5pm, would not advise.

People

Locals are very cliquey depending on venues. Foreigner effect doesn’t work as well as Eastern Europe or the rest of Africa. You guessed it, there’s a big foreign/tourist/intern/here-for-a-year or so community and being a foreigner has an effect yet- it’s super easy to make friends with foreigners.

There’s a lot of jocks, socialites, skaters/surfers and of course hipsters. Hipsters are everywhere. Everyone is willing to help out tourists and foreigners but be careful.

Races

According to wiki:

• Black African: 38.6%
• Coloured: 42.4%
• Indian/Asian: 1.4%
• White: 15.7%
• Other: 1.9%

In CBD:

• Black Africans: 50%
• Coloureds: 20%
• Whites: 30%

Accommodation

I would suggest backpackers if you’re 19 – 26. They have a lot of fun and it’s easy to connect and get laid. At the least you have a crew to go out with on your first few nights. Cape Town backpackers, Daddy Long Legs, Ashanti’s and Long St backpackers are the usual spots.

Apartments are rented out in the CBD (Centre) for decent prices and is the best option for anyone over 24. If you message me in time, I can likely find you a decent bachelor pad for a fortnight; more valuable than a hotel if you are not alone.

Otherwise, there’s a lot of great hotels here and the exchange rate allows for cheaper prices than what you would find in NA/European places.

Beaches

Camps bay and Clifton are the popular ones and they are busy as hell in the summer. Everyone has a 6 pack here. Keep in mind Clifton 2nd is the gay beach.

Muizenberg, Gordon’s Bay and a few spots on the West Coast are the surfing hubs.

Venues

Coffeeshops and daygame:

• Truth: Great daygame place, my bread and butter. I like to roll up with my notepad and sit next to any sexy little thing (there’s a long bench that allows for this). Easy discussion, bonus points if you go for a smoke and get them to look after your shit. Great coffee too and friendly staff

• Rick’s American Café: Great vibe, nice happy hour, a lot of cool people. Great for day2s

• Yours Truly: Hipster deluxe with hotties floating around. A lot of groups though.

• Deluxe: Small ass place but great coffee

• There’s also places in the Waterfront (but tourists) and Green Point (but homosexuals). Day game is easy in the Waterfront, a lot of girls do themselves up.

• Anything on Kloof St. and Camps Bay is good during the day. Upscale white people and trophy wives.

• Woodstock Exchange: Decent places but overpriced and hipsters. Lot’s of hotties on work break if you want to daygame.

• Sea Point Promenade in the summer is somewhat like a mini-Venice Beach. Skaters, joggers, street vendors and lots of quality getting some Vitamin D. Ice cream places are the best for daygame and the benches allow for good interactions. Met countless local and foreign girls here.

Bars (* denotes price range):

• The Grand ***
Upscale beach bar. Lots of hotties, reasonable door policy, worth the bottle service if you want to be a baller.

• Asoka **
Restaurant which turns into a bar- lots of foreign hotties and locals mixed. Good music usually, house and danceable tracks. On Kloof.

• Alba Lounge ***
Great day2 place- chilled lounge bar at the Waterfront with good cocktails. Classy place to take your daygame ladies.

• Orphanage ***
Best cocktails in town, hottest women, great music. I got this place on lockdown for a reason. On Bree St.

• Perseverance Tavern *
Oldest pub in CT- Great bar for sports and groups. Good place to have a few before hitting up the other bars. A lot of girls come on weekdays to have a drink after work. On Buitenkant St

• Forester's Arms **
Big local hub, in Newlands, Southern Suburbs. A lot of groups and couples but it is great for sports and casual dinners. Very popular amongst locals and the 'desperate housewives' crowd as it is in suburbia

• Bierhouse **
Largest choice of beer in Cape Town- attracts a lot of backpackers, locals and hipsters who love their craft beer. Mainly groups but smoking area is good for picking up hotties who are usually going elsewhere later, good for bouncing/making friends. On Long St.

• 169 **
This venue reminds me of a Las Ramblas bar, playing reggaeton, RnB and urban music. Lots of people 19-24 years of age and a lot of tourists as 169 is on Long St.

• Neighbourhood **
Also on Long St, good place for pre-drinks. Lots of women in groups (ladies night anyone?), free entry.

• Jackal and Hide **
Pumping house music, social smoking area and lots of hotties. May have to queue a while to get in if you’re not a local but it’s one of my top places for Friday nights. On Kloof.

• Caprice ***
One of the more exclusive places in CT, this is in Camps Bay. The who’s who of Cape Town comes here to be seen, has house music and platinum blondes and flammable women floating around. Status is king here, roll with your entourage.

• Dizzy’s *
3 mins from Caprice, a lot of the alternative crowd comes here for sport, pool and just to chill out. Easy girls but quality not so high.

• Jade Lounge ***
Upscale bar, in Green Point. Fag hags deluxe, but quality is present. Older crowd with money but definitely a good looking bunch.

• Dubliner *
The staple of every backpacker- full of foreigners and tourists. Cheap prices, easy girls, dirty nights. If this is your scene, you will clean up. In Long St.

• Rafiki’s *
Very popular local spot, now being saturated with tourists. Cheap prices, easy-going vibe and women in groups, so come here in a group for pre-drinks. First time I visited, there was a guy smoking a joint. Second time, I pulled in 45 mins, cold approach.

• Shack/Mercury *
Lower scale bar, a lot of skaters and rockers hang out here. Lots of pool tables and dirt cheap drinks. Girls are of questionable quality but it’s good for a few drinks.

Clubs

• Shimmy’s ***
Hot women, high prices, exclusive people. Entourage game recommended, the foreigners are easy but locals are difficult.

• Decodance *
80’s/90’s club in Sea Point (Main Rd)- I felt like I was in a Scarface scene coming here. Nothing special usually but a lot of girls come here in groups to dance to cheesy music.

• Bullion Bar **
Techno club open until 7am. It is dark so if you’ve had a few drinks, you will probably hook up with girls of questionable quality. Watch out for the prostitutes, they are entertaining but keep an eye out. Easy bangs nonetheless.

• 31 ***
On the 31st floor of the ABSA building, lots of house music and remixes. Hot women everywhere, great view and easy door policy- Usually R100 to get in but I always guestlist this spot. Cool staff.

• Fiction **
One of my favourites, not for the women but the music. If you enjoy electronic music i.e. techno, DNB, house and NOT EDM, this is your place. A lot of alternative girls and tourists. On Long St.

• Assembly **
Live acts, reasonable prices and very popular venue locally. Lots of jailbait, beware. On Harrington St.

• Dragon Room **
100m up the road from Assembly, hosts electronic events and has 3 rooms. Always quality girls but usually scenesters and hipsters.

• Tiger Tiger *
In Southern Suburbs, if you want to remind yourself of your University/College clubbing days. Lots of hot 18-22 year olds but the music is terrible and the place is filled with jock students. Logistically a nightmare if you’re in CBD.

I probably missed out a few places too.

I must admit, I have really enjoyed my time here. It makes an excellent break from the Northern Hemisphere winter, as I had a 11 month summer, arriving at the end of NH summer for SH summer.

It is a great place to work from if you have an online biz. The only expensive thing is rent, given the proportions of salaries here but you can definitely live a great lifestyle here. Internet is expensive too but everything else is cheap.

As usual, any questions, just fire away.

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

thx for the info m8
how much for internet and a decent aparment? how much for gyms?

got some joocy rep points waiting for you if you post pictures of some local big bootie bitches

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Great data sheet

Any specific recommendations for places to stay (hotels/apartments) in Camps Bay?

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Fantastic data sheet, nice work!

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Quote: (06-14-2014 05:16 AM)w00t Wrote:  

thx for the info m8
how much for internet and a decent aparment? how much for gyms?

got some joocy rep points waiting for you if you post pictures of some local big bootie bitches

Apartment

R4000 (sharing) - R7000 (alone) per month

Internet

Lots of free wifi places but generally R800 per month for unlimited 4mb business -> pricey!

Gyms

Cheaper via insurance schemes. Without its around R550-R700 per month.

Summer time events are very popular and a good indicator of talent:

I attended this event and its successor, can confirm hotness.

The venues I roll in have this kind of quality.

Darker girls:

Shimmy's

[Image: 1558419_622678404481397_2000424882_n.jpg]

Jade Lounge

[Image: JOa0bNw.jpg]

Lighter girls:

Fiction around 3am

[Image: 1172558_10151579886845028_792800999_o.jpg]

Jackal & Hide

[Image: 376296_390190564375385_1396138625_n.jpg]

For privacy reasons I won't post pics from my facebook.

Also:

Mavericks Strip Club is considered to be the finest strip club in South Africa. More than 80 girls, friendly vibes and R100 entry, R300 for VIP and R300 for a private dance. Hot exotic women from all over the world. I like to come at 9pm for a drink before going out.

Aces and Spades is a decent rock bar for white girls between 20-30 with tattoos and questionable style but wild.

Quote:Quote:

Great data sheet

Any specific recommendations for places to stay (hotels/apartments) in Camps Bay?

Yo jason!

TripAdvisor is a good place for hotels here, believe it or not

Bachelor Apartments

AIRBNB is very good here

Honestly, gumtree is good too. Make sure to call and not deposit money immediately, perhaps run the listings by me first.

I know for a fact that in CBD some nice buildings such as Four Seasons, Wembley Square and Canterbury Square have some sick pads being rented out on a weekly basis during the summer.

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Ok Im very disappointed.... only ONE black chick!!! No big booty in sight.

Is this a common sight in Cape Town? Where the black girls at?? Might as well stay home lol

But ill still come through with the rep point.

Thx for the info about gyms/apartments/internet!

/edit: ok spotted some black girls in the video but still disappointed... looks like any outdoor techno party in the western world

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Nice data sheet, especially with the maps with different areas identified.

OP, when you say 'mugged' do you mean that they took your stuff when you didn't notice or threatened you to give it up? Is it advisable to walk alone at night in Camps Bay?

Mobile data is though from what I know reasonably priced in South Africa.

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Quote: (06-14-2014 08:31 AM)w00t Wrote:  

Is this a common sight in Cape Town? Where the black girls at?? Might as well stay home lol

/edit: ok spotted some black girls in the video but still disappointed... looks like any outdoor techno party in the western world

Yeah you can find them in Town Centre and in the Suburbs. They're hard to stop and talk to as most of them are super conservative so your best bet would be at places where they work.

Johannesburg has a better selection of black girls IMO.

I have a thing for coloured girls though, I like their exotic look and they are usually pretty cool once they warm up to you but a lot are also conservative as they are Muslim.

OP, when you say 'mugged' do you mean that they took your stuff when you didn't notice or threatened you to give it up? Is it advisable to walk alone at night in Camps Bay?

First time was pickpocketed. My fault.

Second time I was threatened at an ATM by some big ass Nigerians.

Camps Bay at night should be on the safer side of the spectrum but try and avoid walking on your own at night.

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Quote: (06-14-2014 08:31 AM)w00t Wrote:  

Bro like we said if u lookin 4 black chicks den u gotta hit johannesburg, haha, although there are some, they r a rarer bread in cape town.. You'll find more hot white & mixed girls in the cape

Here are some cape town girls I know:

[attachment=19288] [attachment=19289] [attachment=19290] [attachment=19291] [attachment=19292]

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Are there decent long term car rentals avial?

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Are there any thoughts on Stellenbosch from locals/people who've been? Is it worth hitting up for a couple nights if you're spending time in the Cape Town area?

I've heard from older people its beautiful, great wineries etc. But would be interested to know what the nightlife is like. Stellenbosch is a big uni right, there must be some college bars?

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Quote: (10-21-2014 01:42 AM)Skips Steps Wrote:  

Are there decent long term car rentals avial?

Yes usually around R3000-3500 for a Ford Figo (similar to a Fiesta) so approximately $300 for a month.
You can get deals for longer but you will have to do some more research on this.

Quote: (10-21-2014 05:17 AM)zatara Wrote:  

Are there any thoughts on Stellenbosch from locals/people who've been? Is it worth hitting up for a couple nights if you're spending time in the Cape Town area?

I've heard from older people its beautiful, great wineries etc. But would be interested to know what the nightlife is like. Stellenbosch is a big uni right, there must be some college bars?

Been there plenty, beautiful place. Good for wine tasting and it has a few great restaurants.

The nightlife is centered upon the universities and it is filled to the brim with jocks ages 18 - 22. I went and I wanted to shoot myself. A lot of hotties but pretty incestuous.

Big on the Afrikaner vibes too.

Lots of hotties but I wouldn't really waste my time and go to pull as its logistically shit. I would rather go for the day.

That being said, if I go with a decent group of friends who used to study there, it can be fun but you need to know someone.

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Quote: (06-14-2014 04:20 AM)Noir Wrote:  

This satirical map does a good job of explaining the stereotypes of each area:

[Image: jMpXytg.jpg]

Haha. Great map. and so true.

Just to add. The big unmarked white spot in the middle is Table Mountain, which also shouldn't be underestimated. Lot's of people hiking it, or going up the easy way in the cable car. Mostly tourists, especially German, but locals hike in groups. Try to get into one of these. Groups also hike up Lions head at night every full moon in Summer. Great atmosphere.

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Quote: (10-21-2014 11:45 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Been there plenty, beautiful place. Good for wine tasting and it has a few great restaurants.

The nightlife is centered upon the universities and it is filled to the brim with jocks ages 18 - 22. I went and I wanted to shoot myself. A lot of hotties but pretty incestuous.

Big on the Afrikaner vibes too.

Lots of hotties but I wouldn't really waste my time and go to pull as its logistically shit. I would rather go for the day.

That being said, if I go with a decent group of friends who used to study there, it can be fun but you need to know someone.

Very interesting, thanks. I'm spending 10 days in Cape Town in the near future with a few friends and it came up as a possible nice 2 night break in the middle of it. Will report back to the thread when I get back with some thoughts...

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Quote: (06-14-2014 05:55 AM)Noir Wrote:  

[Image: JOa0bNw.jpg]

I would bang right with the force of a thousand suns. I would not have picked her as South African though, she looks Latin or Balkan.

I've met a lot of South African immigrants and the girls have always struck me as very good looking and sweet, but quite conservative even in the face of Westernization. Not so much for the Anglo's, Jews and Indians but definitely the Afrikaaners (I've yet to meet a Black or Coloured South African so can't comment there). So what's the sex speed like in Cape Town compared to other places you've been to?

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Really dig reading reports on SA from outside perspectives.

Cape Town is an awesome place, definately one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

South African women are very beautiful and take care of themselves. The only problem is they are extremely spoilt and privilaged and grew up around men with no game.

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Considering a 1-2 week stopover trip en route to asia from US. Any place I can surf as well as 'meet' some ladies. I have some friends in CT.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Quote: (10-23-2014 02:50 PM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

Considering a 1-2 week stopover trip en route to asia from US. Any place I can surf as well as 'meet' some ladies. I have some friends in CT.

Muizenberg for surfing but get yourself a wetsuite cause water is freezing cold, head to Camps Bay for lots of ass..

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Quote: (10-24-2014 02:42 PM)Basement Dweller Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2014 02:50 PM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

Muizenberg for surfing but get yourself a wetsuite cause water is freezing cold, head to Camps Bay for lots of ass..

Camps Bay is overrated, it is a circle-jerk of status.

I have been living here for a year now that I can pull reasonably well in Camps Bay but you gotta exude status and be willing to be rejected.

High risk high reward.

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

I posted on the other thread but ill be in CT end of Jan. lets link up boys!

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Hi guys,

I've been reading this forum for quite a while, so first of all I want to thank your for all the great input [Image: icon_razz.gif]

I didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll just come up with my questions here. I'll be in South Africa in August/September doing some volunteering in the bush (lot's of girls expected [Image: banana.gif]) and I'll stay there for another week or 10 days afterwards to travel alone. My plan is to head straight to Cape Town and stay there for the entire time left, since I've always been fascinated by the city and can't wait to see it. Of course I won't be there just for the sightseeing.

Do you think it's a good plan to just stick to Cape Town? Or would you recommend visiting another city, like Durban or Port Elizabeth? One week isn't that much time and I prefer to get to know a new place instead of constantly being in a rush. Another possibility would be to stay in Jo'burg for a day or 2 (I'll be at the airport anyway), but I thought I'll just skip it because of the horribly logistics and all the crime.
From another datasheet I understand that girls in Gaborone (Botswana) should be nice and easy, but I guess otherwise it's pretty boring.

My plan in Cape Town would be to rent an apartment in the City Bowl Area via Airbnb where I can easily bring girls back home. Hostels would be a good way to get to know people for partying, but I'm not a big fan of having people around me all the time.
Does anyone have experience going out alone in Cape Town? Is it safe to walk through the streets drunk at 3am? Doing some research on Badoo I realised that quality of the girls isn't that high on average, does it match with reality? How effective is online game there (Tinder)?

Thanks for reading this and I hope you have some tips for me [Image: wink.gif]

Oh and I'm white European, pretty decent looking I guess. Don't have one favourite type of girls, I like all skin colours (maybe I'm not that much into Indian girls, which speaks probably against Durban).

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Quote: (05-16-2015 03:51 AM)Jekyll and Hyde Wrote:  

Hi guys,

I've been reading this forum for quite a while, so first of all I want to thank your for all the great input [Image: icon_razz.gif]

I didn't want to start a new thread, so I'll just come up with my questions here. I'll be in South Africa in August/September doing some volunteering in the bush (lot's of girls expected [Image: banana.gif]) and I'll stay there for another week or 10 days afterwards to travel alone. My plan is to head straight to Cape Town and stay there for the entire time left, since I've always been fascinated by the city and can't wait to see it. Of course I won't be there just for the sightseeing.

Do you think it's a good plan to just stick to Cape Town? Or would you recommend visiting another city, like Durban or Port Elizabeth? One week isn't that much time and I prefer to get to know a new place instead of constantly being in a rush.

Just saw this, but if you're coming next month I hope you see this. It will be cold and more quiet than summer so keep that in mind.

You need a lot more than a week to fully explore.

Nonetheless, avoid Port Elizabeth, nothing to do there unless you take the Garden Route from CPT to PE. Durban has good weather and decent beaches for surfing but apart from that, nothing to really do.

Another possibility would be to stay in Jo'burg for a day or 2 (I'll be at the airport anyway), but I thought I'll just skip it because of the horribly logistics and all the crime.
From another datasheet I understand that girls in Gaborone (Botswana) should be nice and easy, but I guess otherwise it's pretty boring.

Most people go to JHB for business, not really for a good time. It is a stopping point for people before they head off for safaris and stuff.

My plan in Cape Town would be to rent an apartment in the City Bowl Area via Airbnb where I can easily bring girls back home. Hostels would be a good way to get to know people for partying, but I'm not a big fan of having people around me all the time.

This is perfect and your money will go a long way. I can potentially assist you with an apartment. Hostels are fine but honestly, your success with skyrocket with an apartment and if you poach girls from the hostel. They will also be open to staying at yours instead of their dorms.

Does anyone have experience going out alone in Cape Town? Is it safe to walk through the streets drunk at 3am? Doing some research on Badoo I realised that quality of the girls isn't that high on average, does it match with reality? How effective is online game there (Tinder)?

I have experience and a lot of crazy stories. Been robbed twice, once pickpocketed and another held up at an ATM by 3 massive guys with knives.

So no, don't go alone at 3AM. Respect the areas I mentioned above but always be aware, you need a special type of street smart here. People will kill you for R20/$2 if you look at them the wrong way and you are alone.

I say this to prepare you, not to scare you. I have done some stupid shit myself such as having a transvestite follow me around at 4AM in the morning to an afterparty because I was lost, having fat chats with car guards when I shouldn't and entertaining the wrong kind of people.

Forget about Badoo. No one really uses it here. Tinder is massive and it's pretty standard as the rest of the world. It's a useful tool but not really required.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you have some tips for me [Image: wink.gif]

Oh and I'm white European, pretty decent looking I guess. Don't have one favourite type of girls, I like all skin colours (maybe I'm not that much into Indian girls, which speaks probably against Durban).

Your looks will carry you far, everyone here takes really good care of themselves and there are high standards. This translates well in terms of quality but also in shit tests and attitudes. It's not really difficult though if you have at least basic game down.

Finally, to add to the general theme of the thread, markets are a prime location to find girls during the day and set up dates for later.

Generally, young hot girls go to: food, craft, community and farm markets.

MILFs are at similar ones but also antiques and mainly farm markets.

• Hope Street Market (nights, can instadate): on Thursdays in town, accessible for everyone and a lot of hotties/foreigners/students

• Oranjezicht Market: moved from Oranjezicht to near the waterfront, attracts a lot of people and MILFs

• Hout Bay Market: most popular market with tourists, a lot of opportunities for easy lays

• Milnerton Market: shit, a lot of old stuff that attracts old people; also out of your way

• City Bowl Market (Gardens): good logistics, young crowd

• Rondebosch Craft Market: in the suburbs so a bit out of the way if you're staying in CBD but good if you are staying in Observatory. A lot of students on Saturdays

• The Palms Market: in Woodstock, heavy on hipsters and young crowds

• VA Waterfront Market: tourists, overpriced but you can still get a cheeky flirt in and day2

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Noir, thanks for your input!

I have already booked flights and accommodation. I'm staying just one day and night in Johannesburg before leaving civilisation and heading to the Kalahari for 3 weeks. Afterwards I decided to only stick to Cape Town, since there's not so much time left to do some serious travelling. I'll be there for one week in the middle of September, the first 2 nights I'm staying at some party hostel in Long Street (Carnival Court Backpackers, thought it would be an easy way to get to know some other people to hang out with) and I rented an apartment at Green Market Square for the rest of my stay.

Guess I'll mainly use Tinder and do some nightgame. Tried tinder with fake GPS and immediately got some matches, girls would even text me first (this hardly ever happens where I come from). I'm gonna try not to drink too much though, had a crazy experience in Iceland where I got fucked up drunk and woke up at some doorstep in the middle of Reykjavik. Don't want to think of what would have happened to me in some other parts of the world, and I don't want to find out to be honest.

I was also thinking about getting a cheap second phone with a south african SIM, since it would be hard to communicate with girls outside the apartment (WIFI) otherwise. Does anyone know what's the cheapest provider? Actually I just need some data for Whatsapp.

Last question: Any recommendations for the first and only night in Joburg? I was thinking about doing some pipelining to have some girls available, but I'm not sure how policies regarding guests are at my hotel. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Rosebank.

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Quote: (07-31-2015 04:37 AM)Jekyll and Hyde Wrote:  

Noir, thanks for your input!

I have already booked flights and accommodation. I'm staying just one day and night in Johannesburg before leaving civilisation and heading to the Kalahari for 3 weeks. Afterwards I decided to only stick to Cape Town, since there's not so much time left to do some serious travelling. I'll be there for one week in the middle of September, the first 2 nights I'm staying at some party hostel in Long Street (Carnival Court Backpackers, thought it would be an easy way to get to know some other people to hang out with) and I rented an apartment at Green Market Square for the rest of my stay.

Guess I'll mainly use Tinder and do some nightgame. Tried tinder with fake GPS and immediately got some matches, girls would even text me first (this hardly ever happens where I come from). I'm gonna try not to drink too much though, had a crazy experience in Iceland where I got fucked up drunk and woke up at some doorstep in the middle of Reykjavik. Don't want to think of what would have happened to me in some other parts of the world, and I don't want to find out to be honest.

I was also thinking about getting a cheap second phone with a south african SIM, since it would be hard to communicate with girls outside the apartment (WIFI) otherwise. Does anyone know what's the cheapest provider? Actually I just need some data for Whatsapp.

Last question: Any recommendations for the first and only night in Joburg? I was thinking about doing some pipelining to have some girls available, but I'm not sure how policies regarding guests are at my hotel. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Rosebank.

Hey buddy.

I'll be there for one week in the middle of September, the first 2 nights I'm staying at some party hostel in Long Street (Carnival Court Backpackers, thought it would be an easy way to get to know some other people to hang out with) and I rented an apartment at Green Market Square for the rest of my stay.

Good logistics. September is autumn here but it should still be fine. Unfortunately, I will be overseas for work so I will not be able to meet you.

Nonetheless, Long Street is decent, a bit unsafe so be on the lookout. Lot's of hunnies, I suggest heading further up Kloof St. too.

Green Market Square is good, don't buy any drugs from the guys downstairs except for the rasta (you will notice him and his stand) who has good weed although pricier than what locals can get. Weed is good for afterparties and bringing girls home, just don't let them get greenies.

Tinder is standard as the rest of the world and girls are quite hot. Quite hot.

The thing about Cape Town is that it has some of the hottest women in the world and the percentage is good however they can be difficult.

Control your drinking here as the predators are not limited to the wilderness.

This is easy, either Cell C or Vodacom. I am on Vodacom and it is R149 for 1GB of data (12USD). Everyone uses whatsapp so you're in luck.

I am afraid I am not really knowledgable about JHB apart from a few clubs such as Truth etc. to visit if you're into the house scene.

Maybe Thomas the Rhymer/Bad Hussar/Pride Male can help you out here.

Cape Town, RSA Datasheet

Quote: (07-31-2015 04:37 AM)Jekyll and Hyde Wrote:  

Usually Holiday Inns in South Africa will not allow you to bring a guest into your room if she has not checked in with you. Usually the night security guard checks every person entering the hotel with a list.

However this does not mean you can offer him R100

Depending on what day of the week you are in Jozi and if you want to party hard or have a chilled night I would take a 15min cab drive to Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton. Lots of bars and clubs are in this area and it is relatively safe.
If you want a big night you can take a drive to Fourways which is further away from Rosebank but this area offers the best nightlife in Joburg in my opinion.

For Cape Town Long Street is the best place to stay. Just be careful in the bars opposite Carnival Court. And also be careful with the street kids who are hanging out downstairs of Carnival Court.