rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meet the parents

Meet the parents

I met this girl while I was out. We've been hooking up and sleeping together for a little over a month now (once a week). I have met her 2 sisters and we have gone out a few times.

Tomorrow is her moms birthday and she insists that I stop by. Her whole family will be there including both her parents, sibling, and extended family. This would be all good in my beta days but... She is 1 girl in my rotation of 4. She is my current main girl, fun to hang out with, no smart phone, and she owns her own business.

Once I meet the parents i'm sure shes going to think we are official. This is causing a dilemma where I would have to probably drop the other girls. Problem is that all the other girls bring their own talent to the table and it gives me variety.

Anyone ever been in this situation or something similar?
Should I meet the parents?
Should I girlfriend her and keep the girls?

Meet the parents

As GManifesto once answered to the birthday party invite:

Don't go. He would go so far as to say to ignore the invite if it was by text. Seems like you'd lose the pussy because you dug yourself too deep too fast. Unless this girl had the potential to be the mother of your children never do that.

Come up with an excuse. Business or a very ill relative in a hospital are always good.

Stop agreeing to go out with her sisters.

Invite her out alone.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Meet the parents

Yeah I agree with Travesty, don't meet her parents unless you want to put a baby in her belly, nothing good has ever come of it.

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
-Socrates

Meet the parents

Worst-case which I don't think will happen is you lose her and learn a valuable lesson to not let her get that comfy in the first place.

There is a good chance if you don't go she will fuck your brains out even harder to get you to meet her family eventually. It will be embarassing to her if you don't come if she has told her family you are invited. She may want to fix this by doing whatever she has to in order to get you to bend to her demands.

Or

Meet the parents

I would go and just be charming. If you don't, she's going to pick up on the fact that you don't actually see your relationship going anywhere with her. That might change her desire to keep seeing you.

One of my ex-buddies, an extremely charming guy with truly next-level social skills, was seeing a hot blonde that got attention from every guy she encountered. Absolute knockout, very smart too. She wanted him to meet her mom, and he blew it off twice with bullshit excuses. After the second time, she wised up and broke it off.

Meet the parents

^ Notice he got a second chance.

I bet if you asked your friend, the best sex happened between the first rejection and the second.

Keeping any chick around for more than 4 months without doing the LTR work is a chore usually, part of the game.

Or

Meet the parents

Quote: (06-13-2014 06:59 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

I bet if you asked your friend, the best sex happened between the first rejection and the second.

It is indeed true that he got a second chance. No idea when the sex was best.

When I say "extremely charming," I mean this guy could walk into a fraternity, befriend everyone, and convince the brothers to let him live there for half a year without being a brother or even attending the school. In fact, he did it three times, in three different fraternities. And the guy is from Africa, so he doesn't fit the frat bro mold at all. I guess what I'm saying is that if he couldn't sustain it, I imagine most people can't.

Meet the parents

Quote: (06-13-2014 08:08 PM)polymath Wrote:  

Quote: (06-13-2014 06:59 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

It is indeed true that he got a second chance. No idea when the sex was best.

When I say "extremely charming," I mean this guy could walk into a fraternity, befriend everyone, and convince the brothers to let him live there for half a year without being a brother or even attending the school. In fact, he did it three times, in three different fraternities. And the guy is from Africa, so he doesn't fit the frat bro mold at all. I guess what I'm saying is that if he couldn't sustain it, I imagine most people can't.

We need to get your friend to drop some knowledge on the forum.

[Image: idea.gif]

Or

Meet the parents

Hahaha....I wouldn't be surprised if he's already on here.

Meet the parents

Fake your death. Then return triumphantly like Niccolo Machiavelli.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Meet the parents

Doesn't matter if you meet the parents or not.

The real issue here is that she's setting the tone and pace of the relationship. She's leading.

She's insisting that you go.
And without her saying a word to you about your other hoes, you're automatically getting rid of the rest of your harem.

Think about that. Cause you taste her Aunt's potato salad, suddenly you can't get a blowjob from a different girl? And you're going to do this quietly so that she doesn't find out?

She has you under her spell ALREADY.

Once you realize that her efforts and social programming are forcing you into one direction - STOP IT.

You see the matrix
You've taken the red pill.

Maybe before she could drag you into a relationship, use her social network to shame you into being a beta.

NOT ANYMORE.

Go, meet the parents. Run game on her mom. Smack the granny on the ass. Ask Dad to borrow 20 dollars. Drink all their liquor. Eat the big piece of chicken. Tell your girl to fix you a plate, and seat her on your lap. And get the # number of her sisters and cousins, so you can "stay in touch".

You're not a mouse, you're a man.

And if Grandpa has something to say, beat the wrinkles out the old mf'er.

If your broad bucks, YOU'VE GOT 3 OTHER BITCHES.

She better get with the program, if she wants to keep you in her life. Because clearly that's something she wants.

So go ahead, be her "bad boy" boyfriend. Grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter.

Once you've discovered game, it's a sin to turn your back on a life where you get to decide how to live. A sin. Game is more than just bagging chicks, it's being free.

WIA

Meet the parents

This was my first thought:
"go and just be charming. If you don't, she's going to pick up on the fact that I don't actually see your relationship going anywhere with her"
After meeting her parents i'll sure have her wrapped around my finger.

As the day progressed today she sent me a text saying "Don't forget about the party tomorrow." This was after I ignored the invite the first time and kind of brushed it off. Followed by, "My family is chill and they'll like you"

Like WIA says she is starting to set the frame. Not where I want to be. Honestly I have internally started thinking about getting rid of my girls because its "wrong". I have never had a rotation like this going on. After talking to a couple of good friends they advised to not get rid of my harem and cancel on the party. Reason being that girls always have their own beta orbiters going on and I shouldn't feel guilty about cancelling.

1st option is to cancel. Even though I don't have a good excuse.
2nd option is to be cool. Go to the party, be awesome, charming, try hard.

Still haven't replied to the text.
It feels like a chess match right now.

Meet the parents

Quote: (06-13-2014 06:41 PM)polymath Wrote:  

I would go and just be charming. If you don't, she's going to pick up on the fact that you don't actually see your relationship going anywhere with her. That might change her desire to keep seeing you.

So what? Why lead her on just to keep seeing her? There are plenty of other women out there who are 100% down for casual sex.

OP, losing your main girl every once in a while is just how it goes - it's the very nature of being single. You're going to have to accept that if you want to remain a playboy with no strings attached, you'll see relationship opportunities with women that are fun to be around march right through your life.

Everything in life is a give and take. You've made a decision that you want to enjoy variety - there's nothing wrong with that, but the consequence of that decision is you're going to have to say goodbye to a lot of women.

I'm not arguing for or against a relationship with this girl, but I say that if she's making it clear she wants to move forward and you're not on board, let her slip away and move on to the next one. No reason to string the girl along if you have different objectives in life.

Just another day in the life of a bachelor.

Quote: (06-13-2014 08:32 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Go, meet the parents. Run game on her mom. Smack the granny on the ass. Ask Dad to borrow 20 dollars. Drink all their liquor. Eat the big piece of chicken. Tell your girl to fix you a plate, and seat her on your lap. And get the # number of her sisters and cousins, so you can "stay in touch".

haha Got a laugh out of me.

WIA's advice could definitely be fun too. You could consider it networking.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Meet the parents

I'll leave it plain and simple here take it as you will. There is no such thing as wrong or right just what brings the most value into your life. Do you honestly think this girl brings more value to your life than being single or does living like a bachelor while maintaining your harem? Personally I would say the latter option as it gives you freedom and mobility that seems much better than what this girl can do. The only real sin is apathy where you have no direction.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Meet the parents

Ignore the text.

I've met you and you're good with the ladies.

You'll be fine. I would write more but WIA beat me to it.

Go MIA for a week. Let her chase you. Period.

If you're contemplating it this much then you're already getting wrapped up in her.

Even if you do want a GF, it's starting off on the wrong foot by her making demands. Like I wrote in the Timeline Section in TAP2, that is WAY to early to be meeting the family.

Text or call me if you want more advice.

Meet the parents

[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Meet the parents

My initial view is that you have already let your frame crumble too much to salvage anything and need to move on, but the pros are saying keep going so follow their advice.

are you aiming for a relationship with this girl? If so you need to be fucking her more than once a week if you live in the same city(she must be making the effort to fuck you too, she travels to you, not other way round).

Once a week is not enough in my book.

Meet the parents

About this story of meeting the parents of some woman you're dating...

If she wants to introduce you to her parents... yellow sign!

If her parents like you... red sign!

Meet the parents

^ Why are you reviving all these long dead threads with zero value posts?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling