rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#EndFathersDay

#EndFathersDay

I'm laughing my ass off right now (when I should be working). 4chan can do some brilliant shit sometimes. They started an #EndFathersDay hashtag as a joke, but it's so believable as the usual feminist bullshit that it's "gone viral", pissing a lot of people off, generating a lot of conversation, making it the #1 hashtag in America. Even some celebrities have weighed in on the discussion. Ashe Schow of the Washington Examiner has written a quick article about it.

[Image: banana.gif]

#EndFathersDay

Quote: (06-13-2014 10:21 AM)agentaika Wrote:  

I'm laughing my ass off right now (when I should be working). 4chan can do some brilliant shit sometimes. They started an #EndFathersDay hashtag as a joke, but it's so believable as the usual feminist bullshit that it's "gone viral", pissing a lot of people off, generating a lot of conversation, making it the #1 hashtag in America. Even some celebrities have weighed in on the discussion. Ashe Schow of the Washington Examiner has written a quick article about it.

[Image: banana.gif]

It was started by an account named "tasha polwright" =/pol/ was right. haha man it doesnt get better than this. A fake account starting the number 1 trending hashtag in the United States. Poe's law in effect[Image: smile.gif])

#EndFathersDay

From https://twitter.com/TashaPolwright/statu...3075024897

Quote:Quote:

#endfathersday because celebrating patriarchy and male dominance is #rapeculture

This got retweeted 64 times.

[Image: facepalm.png]

(Disclaimer: I am a father)

#EndFathersDay

LMAO....idiots....idiots everywhere.

#EndFathersDay

Beautiful.

#EndFathersDay

Feminist have gone full retard. So easy to troll them.

Take care of those titties for me.

#EndFathersDay

Well played.

[Image: ok-then1.gif]

Have they even figured it out yet?

#EndFathersDay

Quote: (06-13-2014 11:36 AM)Slick Shimmer Wrote:  

Have they even figured it out yet?

Doubtful that they ever will acknowledge it.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

#EndFathersDay

Once enough these things come and go - it will be really hard to take any woman, let alone a feminist seriously ever again.

And with the internet, all of this stupidity will be fully documented for future generations.

Wald

#EndFathersDay

Well fucking played, 4chan.

[Image: clap2.gif]

#EndFathersDay

[quote='placer' pid='753666' dateline='1402674988']
From https://twitter.com/TashaPolwright/statu...3075024897

Quote:Quote:

#endfathersday because celebrating patriarchy and male dominance is #rapeculture

LMAO... everyone must know about this

two scoops
two genders
two terms

#EndFathersDay

The media moving with quickness in trying to debunk it now, for fear of making feminists look bad.

#EndFathersDay

#EndFathersDay

http://www.amazon.com/Raising-Boys-Witho...1594865388

Raising Boys Without Men: How Maverick Moms are Creating the Next Generation of Exceptional Men Paperback
by Peggy Drexler (Author), Linden Gross (Author)

Backed by peer-reviewed research*, this hotly debated bestseller (San Francisco Chronicle) continues to open eyes with its finding that raising thriving, emotionally healthy sons does not require a man in the house.

As the number of single-mom and two-mom households has grown, so have concerns about the possible damage caused by the lack of a stable male role model in the house. Determined to find the truth, research psychologist Peggy Drexler embarked on a long-term study comparing boys raised in nontraditional families with those whose fathers were present throughout their childhood. The results were startling. Female-headed households can provide even better parenting for boys than households with men. Sons from female-headed families can grow up emotionally stronger and more well-rounded than boys from "traditional" mother-father families--more in touch with their feelings yet masculine in all the ways defined by our culture.

Nominated for a Books for a Better Life Award in Parenting, Raising Boys Without Men has been featured on numerous television shows and in print, from Good Morning America to Good Housekeeping.

* The research has been questioned.

#EndFathersDay

Quote: (06-13-2014 12:11 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

#EndFathersDay

Raising Boys Without Men: How Maverick Moms are Creating the Next Generation of Exceptional Men Paperback

Backed by peer-reviewed research*, this hotly debated bestseller (San Francisco Chronicle) continues to open eyes with its finding that raising thriving, emotionally healthy sons does not require a man in the house.

As the number of single-mom and two-mom households has grown, so have concerns about the possible damage caused by the lack of a stable male role model in the house. Determined to find the truth, research psychologist Peggy Drexler embarked on a long-term study comparing boys raised in nontraditional families with those whose fathers were present throughout their childhood. The results were startling. Female-headed households can provide even better parenting for boys than households with men. Sons from female-headed families can grow up emotionally stronger and more well-rounded than boys from "traditional" mother-father families--more in touch with their feelings yet masculine in all the ways defined by our culture.

Nominated for a Books for a Better Life Award in Parenting, Raising Boys Without Men has been featured on numerous television shows and in print, from Good Morning America to Good Housekeeping.

This to me highlights what I see as a problem for liberals and feminists when they try to address this issue. And that is, you can't simultaneously expect men to "man up" and be there for their families while at the same time telling them that their presence there is entirely superfluous.

Conservatives, despite all their white-knighting ways, at least seem to admit that fathers are a necessary part of the equation. But liberals and feminists seem to want men to assume all of the responsibilities of fatherhood, while simultaneously getting none of the rights, credit, or authority that used to go along with it.

As an end note, it would be interesting to see the data used to support this book's claims. My guess is that it's the liberal equivalent of "Intelligent Design" - a bunch of pseudo-science bullshit, with cherry-picked data used to support their ideas of how the world *should* work rather than an objective examination of how it actually works.

#EndFathersDay

Does anyone have a link to the OP 4chan ?

#EndFathersDay

This is the way forward to combat the looney bin that is feminist doctrine.

Logic and reason do not appeal and emotion is playing to their strengths. This is a much more potent weapon against them and it is something we as men can easily excel in.

#EndFathersDay

"No more male nurses" would be a juicy one.

Claim they are all rapists in the grass, say they are stealing jobs and pay from "more qualified" female nurses...
You get the idea.

#EndFathersDay

4Chan...the closest thing to the Viking's Loki or the Haida's Raven that the world is ever going to get.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

#EndFathersDay

This is great. Online guerilla warfare.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

#EndFathersDay

Quote: (06-13-2014 12:30 PM)Renzy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-13-2014 12:11 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

#EndFathersDay

This to me highlights what I see as a problem for liberals and feminists when they try to address this issue. And that is, you can't simultaneously expect men to "man up" and be there for their families while at the same time telling them that their presence there is entirely superfluous.

Conservatives, despite all their white-knighting ways, at least seem to admit that fathers are a necessary part of the equation. But liberals and feminists seem to want men to assume all of the responsibilities of fatherhood, while simultaneously getting none of the rights, credit, or authority that used to go along with it.

As an end note, it would be interesting to see the data used to support this book's claims. My guess is that it's the liberal equivalent of "Intelligent Design" - a bunch of pseudo-science bullshit, with cherry-picked data used to support their ideas of how the world *should* work rather than an objective examination of how it actually works.

Excellent points. The presence of this book shows why people assumed the hashtag was real.

Regarding the research... According to father's rights advocate/lawyer Glenn Sacks:

"...the families she studied were those who volunteered to have their lives intimately examined over a multi-year period—a self-selected sample not representative of the average fatherless family. Also, Drexler’s research suffers from confirmatory bias. Drexler is a passionate advocate for single and lesbian mothers. She personally conducted interviews of several dozen single and lesbian mothers and their sons in order to examine their family lives and—no surprise—found them to her liking. But while Raising Boys praises father-absent households for instilling in boys many intangible, difficult-to-measure qualities, objective measures of child well-being belie Drexler’s rose-colored image of fatherless families."

#EndFathersDay

But is this chick a troll account? This is where the insane really starts.

https://twitter.com/NayNayCantStop

#EndFathersDay

Quote: (06-13-2014 12:43 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Excellent points. The presence of this book shows why people assumed the hashtag was real.

Regarding the research... According to father's rights advocate/lawyer Glenn Sacks:

"...the families she studied were those who volunteered to have their lives intimately examined over a multi-year period—a self-selected sample not representative of the average fatherless family. Also, Drexler’s research suffers from confirmatory bias. Drexler is a passionate advocate for single and lesbian mothers. She personally conducted interviews of several dozen single and lesbian mothers and their sons in order to examine their family lives and—no surprise—found them to her liking. But while Raising Boys praises father-absent households for instilling in boys many intangible, difficult-to-measure qualities, objective measures of child well-being belie Drexler’s rose-colored image of fatherless families."

Basically, "I believe this is true, so I'm going to find evidence that supports my belief." Hooray for the confirmation bias!

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

#EndFathersDay

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/31130549 <---it'll 404 soon so excuse the dead link if it doesn't work.

does anyone browse /pol/ ? they seem to be the exact same things we believe, but due to its anonymity, it's a lot more radical. Very interesting, this hashtag took me there. The one post that mentions T. S. Eliot's the Hollow men is absolutely frightening.

#EndFathersDay

Feminists may not have started it, but they are sure running with it. Haha.

#EndFathersDay

I have a private "Thunder Cunts" list on Twitter that I use to keep up with Twitter feminists. When the #EndFathersDay backlash started, most them were surprisingly calm and quiet. The only ones I saw address it directly before Inquisitr News' damage control piece was posted and pined to the top of the hashtag were @thetrudz and @biyiat.

[Image: fattitude.gif]