rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Highest-Paid Woman CEO Was Born A Man

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-highe...man-2014-6

[Image: martine-rothblatt.png]

Next time you're contemplating the pay gap between male and female executives, put this one in your pipe:
The highest-paid woman CEO was born a man.

That's what the New York Times' Claire Cain Miller observed in her recent article about a study of CEO pay.

The CEO in question is named Martine Rothblatt. She was born Martin Rothblatt. She founded Sirius Satellite Radio in 1994, as Martin, then had a sex-change operation. Then she founded United Therapeutics in 1996 and has served as its CEO ever since. She made $38 million last year, mostly in stock options.

That $38 million put Ms. Rothblatt a fair ways above the second-highest paid woman CEO on the New York Times' list, Marissa Mayer of Yahoo. Mayer made $25 million.

Those are big pay packages. And, in fact, the average female CEO on the list makes only $1.6 million less than the average male CEO (a statistical wash, apparently, once you adjust for relative ages and experience).

But Rothblatt and Mayer are two of only 11 female CEOs on the list. The rest of the 200 companies with market values over $1 billion, the 189 other CEOs, are men.

In other words, only 6% of CEOs at the top 200 companies are women.

And the percentage of women on boards and in other senior management positions, as well as their pay, has stopped increasing as a percent of the total.

Why?

According to some recent studies, there are a bunch of reasons:

Some women avoid the rat race
Some women executives negotiate less aggressively than their male counterparts
Some women don't want to travel as much as is often required to beat out male competitors
Some boards discriminate against women
Some women in business and finance have a harder time balancing work and family than men—often reducing or stopping work for a while after their kids are born (or leaving for other reasons). This often leads them to leave companies before they have a chance to become CEO.
One relative bright spot is the technology industry. More of the 11 female CEOs in the top 200 are in tech than in any other industry. And these women CEOs make more, on average, than their male counterparts.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-highe...z34R5fETH5

The article above is written by the CEO of Business Insider
http://www.businessinsider.com/author/henry-blodget

[Image: 200.gif]

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

You're tip toeing around the real matter... WNB.

"She" definitely has more testosterone than the average woman, which creates ambition and drive. Rack up one for the home team, this article is just proving that our hormones create a better leader than that of the estrogen camp.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

You couldn't make this up as a troll headline.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (06-12-2014 09:55 AM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

You're tip toeing around the real matter... WNB.

"She" definitely has more testosterone than the average woman, which creates ambition and drive. Rack up one for the home team, this article is just proving that our hormones create a better leader than that of the estrogen camp.

WNB here is not even a consideration. dude..

4 main reasons why men will always outperform women:

1. IQ is allocated differently in genders - 65% of Mensa level and over 90% of top 5% of Mensa are men (also 65% of Forrest gumps, but they are not CEOs)

2. Men have by far more interest in technology, abstract thinking and intellectual activity than women - observed in studies starting at age of 2 weeks!!!!! Even when having the same IQ men will generelly outperform a woman intellectually.

3. Men are by far more motivated in working within larger social groups - being "someone" in a larger organization. Women are more interested in working in micro-groups - family, circle of friends etc.

4. Men driven by testosterone and other factors are by far more driven to succeed, to be aggressive and also to take risks. Risk taking is in fact one of the key factors in nature - the victor receives the spoils especially when rising through the ranks of a large organization. Women are rightly a gender which is risk-averse, which makes sense on so many evolutionary levels.

Based on those factors alone women will never ever be able to outcompete men -plus women work less hours & take out-time for child-bearing.

The only way to have 50% CEO rates of women is by enforcing it and under threat of police force - again using men for that purpose.

Every tranny story I read has one thing in common: they're lazy with name-picking.

Rather than come up with a new one you just lazily feminize "Martin" into "Martine", how lame!

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Since gender can be whatever you want it to be now, the men who are in high paying positions should all claim to be women to close the so-called "wage gap." No one would be able to criticize them either without looking like a "transphobic" hypocrite. And school boys should do something similar to get access to girl's locker rooms. They could have a lot of fun with this.

Quote: (06-12-2014 04:53 PM)agentaika Wrote:  

Since gender can be whatever you want it to be now, the men who are in high paying positions should all claim to be women to close the so-called "wage gap." No one would be able to criticize them either without looking like a "transphobic" hypocrite. And school boys should do something similar to get access to girl's locker rooms. They could have a lot of fun with this.

Not only that, but then you are a minority owned business. I know some contractors who might want to be permanently pre-op trannies if that's all it takes.

Quote: (06-12-2014 04:53 PM)agentaika Wrote:  

The only time I might be tempted to use the gender-shit is when I get triple-life without parole (for fucking Obama's daughter or crap like that). Then I will suddenly claim to have been born in the wrong body. Transfer to women's prison and plenty of pussy-time. Just need to never let the operation happen. On the other hand even if they change your dick into a pussy your hardwiring for pussy does not change.

Actually I read 2 stories of men already who have successfully tried that. They caught one guy when they found out he was fucking female prisoners and even a prison guard. Gender-politics are butt-stupid indeed.

Quote: (06-12-2014 05:34 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Actually I read 2 stories of men already who have successfully tried that. They caught one guy when they found out he was fucking female prisoners and even a prison guard. Gender-politics are butt-stupid indeed.

Link?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Cannot find the other guy, but here is one killer and rapist:

Wins the right to move to women's jail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-jail.html

Then gets moved to different jail 4 years later because he got busted hehe: http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/d...inmate-sex

Best thing is that they just moved him to a different women's prison.
Even after the Op eating pussy is still better than sucking cock of a 300 pound muscle-dude.

No matter what he does to him self he'll never be a woman

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis