rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian Man's Penis Gets Trapped In A Pipe, Waits 2 Days To Call For Help

A Chinese man was left red-faced after getting his penis stuck in a pipe for TWO DAYS.

[Image: PAY-Lian-Tien.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Lian Tien came up with possibly the world's most bizarre excuse for the embarrassing blunder - he was painting in the nude and slipped.

The 61-year-old said his 'private parts' became stuck in a pipe sticking out used to take water from the building's air conditioning unit.

But he thought nobody would believe his story - so he stayed there for two days until he developed a fever and called doctors, who suggested they call for backup from the fire brigade.

Doc Dewei Yuan said: "The member had swollen so much that there was nothing more we could do, and we had to ask for help."

This dude seriously waited around for 48 hours while his dick was trapped in a fucking pipe.

This reminds me of the Eminem lyric: "What, you tripped, fell and landed on his dick?"

An embarrassed Tien said: "It was hot so I was painting the wall in the nude, and I slipped on the floor causing my private parts to fall inside the pipe that was protruding from the wall to take water outside from the air conditioning unit. Unfortunately, I got stuck as a result."

[Image: I-dont-believe-you.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Oh I lub you long time. Two day sucky sucky!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Potential sequal material?

[Image: video-undefined-19FA910700000578-667_636x358.jpg]
[Image: 127hours_wide.jpg]

The assholes had to send out the fucking fire brigade and print his name?

haha

Can't we get just a little more candor in these types of incidents? I guess not. This shit reminds me of the scene from "There's Something About Mary" when his pecker gets trapped in his zipper.

A little mercy on the man, folks. Damn.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

An embarrassed Tien said: "It was hot so I was painting the wall in the nude, and I slipped on the floor causing my private parts to fall inside the pipe that was protruding from the wall to take water outside from the air conditioning unit. Unfortunately, I got stuck as a result."

That story reminds me a bit of this:

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Gives new meaning to the "Chinese finger trap"

Quote: (06-12-2014 07:12 AM)soup Wrote:  

Gives new meaning to the "Chinese finger trap"

[Image: laugh4.gif]

This is like the guy who goes to the hospital with a light bulb up his ass and has a similar story.

"I was changing the lights and slipped!"

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

I would have gone with "my penis was on fire and I used the AC unit to put it out" personally.

He has two days to come up with a believable story and that's the best that he can do?

I'm the King of Beijing!

He was painting nude with an erection?

On the bright side, its not as if there was anything substantial stuck in the first place. [Image: lol.gif]