rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mormon girl

Mormon girl

Just wanted to report my most recent lay:

120 pound, 5'5" blond haired, blue eyed Mormon girl. Her face was a 6, but her body was a 9. Probably one of the 2 or 3 hottest fucks I've ever had.

Anyway, we dated and fucked for an entire month, until we had a giant fight (our first fight) about abortion. After that, she withdrew and seemed to lose all attraction to me. Ten years ago this would have devastated me. Now I'm nexting her and meeting new girls.

Not sure if she withdrew because of my religious/abortion beliefs, or because I wasn't alpha enough. I'll probably never know but it's probably the latter.

Mormon girl

....arguing politics or philosophy with girls is hopeless...

would you argue politics with a 5-year old? Guess what you are...

Mormon girl

Girls often burn down the conversation if they sense that they're losing ground in an argument.

Mormon girl

what's the point of even engaging a girl you're fucking in a serious conversation like that.

i do it sometimes. just for the fun of it. but i try to convince a girl i'm fucking of my views like i would a 5 year old kid.... maybe subliminally and through stories and examples. never explicit. never rational.

but sounds like you are more trying to show off your recent lay and using that as an excuse. if you are doing that, then i will give you props. it means you have just started game, enough to have success you are proud of, but you haven't had enough success to make it not a big deal.

I'll give you a *high five* still. you earned that shit. keep it going.

Mormon girl

Should've been posted in the I just had sex thread, why bother talking politics.

You're there to fuck her not debate her.

Mormon girl

My foolproof method for driving a girl away is trying to talk to her about anything I actually care about. Doesn't matter what it is, eventually they'll get upset over something I said or they'll reveal themselves to be so fucking dumb I can't handle it anymore and stop talking to them myself. The only woman I talk to about politics or any other subject that is more complicated than the latest development on whatever shitty show girls watch is my mother. Even my sister is impossible to talk to, and she has two hard science masters degrees and works in medicine.

Every mormon affiliated girl I've met was nuts. A lot of them seem great for awhile, but eventually their nuttery turns up. The mormon-escapee girls I fucked are all completely batshit; I've never banged a practicing mormon. Sounds to me like you dodged a bullet.

Mormon girl

This doesn't merit its own thread. Post it the "I Just Had Sex" thread, as suggested above.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter