rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stockholm a progressive review and data sheet by elabayarde

So
Stockholm! We have decided to hit Stockholm before going to Ireland. I will be doing a progressive data sheet. I'm looking through some data, and plan to add some during this thread. If anyone wants to pitch in there two sense on how we should do this, shoot! We are to Americans, both in decent shape, one black & one white, and looking to pull... at any means necessary.[Image: blush.gif]

We got good bank rolls but we are looking to retire one day, not blow it all. We obviously will be stocking up in duty free, where as I am hearing alcohol there is like Sydney. Ridiculously expensive. We are both Mobil and will consider going to Gothenburg...

So any Sweden vets wanna pitch in or meet up, I'm game!

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

cool just be wary of the weather its kind of schizofrenic. Stockholm is also a great place to get with arabic/persian girls so feel free to chat them up, some will blow your mind. And since alcohol is regulated by the goverment its gonna be expensive especially at the bars. let me know if you want any more info, Happy hunting[Image: banana.gif]

Oh i thought this was a datasheet but it is more like a meetup request.

There is a Sweden thread and plenty of info on Stockholm.

Yes they like Americans and Stockholm is probably my fave city on the planet.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I'm in Gothenburg rather than Stockholm, and I can't afford to be seen gaming in the former due to reasons best explained in person . If you guys make the trip however I wouldn't mind meeting up, getting you through some doors showing you good spots and generally hang out.

What dates are you looking at?

Quote: (06-11-2014 11:25 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I'm in Gothenburg rather than Stockholm, and I can't afford to be seen gaming in the former due to reasons best explained in person . If you guys make the trip however I wouldn't mind meeting up, getting you through some doors showing you good spots and generally hang out.

What dates are you looking at?

Im definitely down to come through to Gothensburg. Im leaving the US on monday 16th...headed there.

So my stats in stockholm during the summer 2 new notches 3 days. Multiple bangs. But the summer is dead. SO how is swedish culture in the winter. Specifiically nye. Im planning a trip. I will post my data from my first trip here to compile all my findings.