rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Internationplayboy Does Dominican Republic

Alright, so it's taken me a while to bust out this data sheet/ trip report, now here it is.

It was a Thursday afternoon in May when I landed in Santo Domingo. My head was still pounding from the night before in Havana. We had drank and partied all night and I ended up banging some big bootie black girl a couple hours before my flight. We went straight from partying to the airport. As soon as my flight touches down in Santo Domingo, I wake up and my nose starts bleeding. I look like a mess. I figure I better find a bathroom and wash up before I go through customs. I was out of it, and ended up exchanging money in the airport because I had some left over euros from Cuba. I get to immigration, and find I have to buy a tourist card. I go to pay for the tourist card and am told they don't accept Dominican pesos, only dollars or euros. Jesus Christ, now I have to go exchange $10 worth of pesos that I had just converted. When I finally get to the immigration officer, she asks me where I'll be staying. I say, "I don't know." And she offers to find me a hotel. I'm pretty sure She knew I was in bad shape.

Now that's over, I need to figure out where in going. I had a hotel recommendation from thedriver. Unfortunately he was tied up and couldn't pick me up from the airport. He helped me out by telling my driver where the hotel was. Once we got to Santo Domingo, the driver was having a tough time finding the place. I'm pretty sure he just picked a random hotel and dropped me there, but I didn't care, all I wanted to do was eat and sleep.

I got food and some rest, and decided the next morning that the hotel I was at just wasn't going to cut it. I had been shacked up in casa particulares throughout my whole stay in Cuba, I wanted something a little nicer. I had the money to blow, why not? I end up getting a recommendation for a hotel from a member here on the forum. It was right by parque independencia right on El Conde. The place was great! $50 a night, which if probably pay upwards of $250 a night for the equivalent in Miami. It was only $15 a night more than the hotel I was currently staying at, but 10x better.

I moved all my stuff to the new hotel and took another day to rest. I knew I had little time in Santo Domingo before going to Punta Cana to meet my friends from Vegas, only 5 more days. I started to pipeline on day two. I used tagged, as I saw Pitt had suggested. It seemed to work like a charm. Its a shame I wasn't able to hit the ground running, being as I was in Cuba the two weeks leading up to the DR, with virtually no Internet. I feel with proper pipeline before I showed up, my results may have been pretty impressive. Pipelining seemed easy here, though sometimes a slow process as some of the girls will take a day or two to write back. I'm still getting messages and matches and I haven't been in Santo Domingo for over two weeks. I have a bunch of girls who already want to meet me when I come back, and even one who said she'll be in Miami for New Years and wants to meet up. But there were also times things worked out fast. That second night I had two girls who wanted to meet up the next day. One seemed like a flake, but the other seemed real intent on meeting me. She even had me call her on the phone so I could "hear her voice."

The next day, my third day in Santo Domingo, I met up with the girl I had talked to on the phone the night earlier. I was supposed to meet her at the gates of parque independencia. I didn't have very high hopes to be honest. The girl only had one picture on her account, and it wasn't even a very clear shot of her face. From what I could see on her picture, I would have given her a 5 or 6, but I decided, why not, I'll check it out. She seemed like a sweet girl over the phone, sexy voice. I wait patiently at the park. I already knew she'd be late, so u showed up 5 minutes late myself. It took her another 10 minutes after I arrived to show up. When she greated me, I was totally thrown off. This girl was smoking! Much better than she looked in her picture. I could tell from her picture she had at least a decent body, but in real life, she had the full package. Pretty face, tight body, and nice big, firm ass. She was a mullata girl, just how I like them. I suggest we go get some good Dominican food. We start walking towards where I thought the restaurant was, but we stop in the middle of the sidewalk. I ask her, "what's up?" She tells me to jump in her car. Alright, hot Dominican girl with a car, I can get used to this. We end up eating and decide to head to the Agora mall. Before we hop in the car she asks, "Do you want to drive so I can rest a little?" At first I was hesitant, I mean the DR isn't the worst place to drive, but it's not the best either. I decide I can't be a pussy, so I drive there. After that first drive, I loved it, it was somewhat of a rush. Forever 21 had just opened for the first time in the DR and the mall was a damn madhouse. We grab a beer and decide wed both head back to our places to get changed to go out later that night.

Around 11:30 we get to Onnos. A cool little club right off of El Conde in Zona Colonial. We dance a little and I buy us a big margarita with a beer in it to share. I go in for the kiss probably 30 minutes into being there, but she wouldn't do it. I tried again, more resistance. Again and again, but she won't budge. Onnos closes finally and I could see I wasn't getting very far with the girl, so I told her to take me back to my hotel instead of going out somewhere else. I was thinking, fuck it, I need to drop this chick and figure something else out. But on the way home. She kept insisting that we hang out again and saying "next time well go..." I said, "next time?" Thinking, I highly doubt there will be a next time.

Day four, the girl keeps messaging me. It's Mother's Day in the DR and she's hanging with her family, but wants to know if I want to hang out the next day. I decided, what the hell, I'll have her take me to the beach in her car. Even if it doesn't work out, I'll still have a free ride to the beach, which I really wanted to do, because every day we were at the beach in Cuba, it had rained. The pipelining was working a little slow at this point. One of the girls who seemed real interested lived far away and said she'd maybe be able to come meet up during the week when she goes to school.

I make the plans for the next day to go to the beach, but that night, I wanted to see what other options I might have. I befriended an Ghanese guy who was staying at my hotel. He had been living in the states for the past 20 years. We had real similar ideas. The guy thought much like us here on the forum. He knew American girls were trash, and he was a playboy. Me and the Ghanese guy decided we'd go to Onnos that night. We walk in and it's pretty empty, but as soon as I walk in, I see an absolute smoke show. He sees one he likes as well. Turns out the girl he likes is with a guy, but we walk back over and he decides to open up the girl that I liked, and introduced me. This guy was smooth, I couldn't have done it better myself. The girl seems very friendly. She grew up in Canada but her family was all Dominican and she had been residing in the DR the last 6 months. She tells me she speaks fluent Spanish, and sounds just like a Dominican. I tell her, "I know you can talk like a Dominican, but can you dance like one?" She was excited to show me her dance skills and asked if I wanted to join her. We had danced for a while, I bought us one of those big margaritas with the beers in them to share, and we danced and talked some more. Finally we both go in for the kiss almost at the same time, and her gay (really) cousin literally put his hand in between our mouths and says, "I think it's time to go." I couldn't believe it. The whole time I could tell he was a hater, and I kept trying to be cool, but he just wouldn't budge. I get her number and tell her I'll call her. When I told her I left in 3 days, she said, "you suck!"

Day 5 me and the hot girl with the car end up heading out to the beach. I suggested Boca Chica only because it was the only beach I had really heard about, but she informed me that Boca Chica was swarmed with hustlers and prostitutes. We end up going to a couple beaches and end up in Juan Dolio. It ended up being a great beach. It's man made and has resorts, good place to go with a girl. Finally when were in the ocean I get a kiss out of her. She starts becoming more receptive, and things start to go well. We end up back at my hotel after the beach, where she out up quite a bit of resistance, but I finally got the bang. That night I was supposed to call the Canadian/Dominican to hang out. I ended up calling her, with the other Dominican girl in the room, all in English, to tell her I got back from the beach too late and wouldn't be able to meet up. I tried rescheduling, but she said she was busy. I told her maybe well meet in Vegas some time (the night I met her she said she wanted to go to vegas with me).

The next day I decide I'm gonna try and go out and have fun with the Ghanese guy. I did some gift shopping for friends and family in the day. I told the girl I would call her, but I purposely called her late, thinking she wouldn't want to go out on such short notice, which she didn't. It was my last night, and I had kept hearing about venezuela, so me and the Ghanese guy go and check it out. One of the places we went to, holy shit were there a lot of girls. The only problem was the music was so loud it was near impossible to talk to them, and everyone was seated. We hop around to another few places, but end up going home empty handed.

My last day in Santo Domingo, I met up with the Doninican girl I had gone to the beach with and banged a couple days before. We had some great lunch, and I decided I'd offer her to come to Punta Cana with me later in the week. I told her I wanted to hang out with my friends by myself the first few nights. My friends left one day before I did to go back to the states, so I invited her out the last day they were in town, so we could spend two days together before I left. She said she'd think about it.

Later that afternoon I head to Punta Cana where I wait for my 4 friends to arrive. They finally get in and I have 4 bottles of rum, including Havana Club (the best in the world IMO) and a cuban cigar waiting. We take it pretty easy that night, have a few drinks and walk on the beach a little, playing soccer with a coconut.

The next few days were insane! We end up befriending this Dominican guy, and he shows us all over. My friends don't really travel, and don't know any Spanish. I have to help keep then away from hustlers. I kept having to say, "don't talk to that guy!" But the one they met on the beach, I felt him out, and he seemed like a good guy. We end up making him our your guide for the rest of the trip. By the 3 or 4th night I had enough trust in him to let him sleep at the house after our long nights of partying.

Over the next few days we rented some mini boats and went snorkeling. Then we rented scooters and mobbed over to Macao beach. One of the nights we end up at point drink, a local outdoor discoteca type venu. My friend ends up brining home a hooker, and we record the whole ordeal on camera (not the sex but the before and after). Buddy has a girlfriend back home too.

Another night we go out to a bar in our neighborhood. My friends meet a shady character. They say he knows of a good party, I tell then we shouldn't do it, but everyone agreed that we should go. I decided what the hell. The kid ends up taking us to a whore house, the last place I wanted to be. 3 of the the 4 friends end up banging hookers, and me and my friend waited for them to finish.

The debauchery continued for the rest of the time we were there. Lots of drinking, drugs, women, and partying, I come to find, in Punta Cana, you have small chance of getting laid for free. Most girls out and about are working. So I decide I need to get my Santo Domingo girl out. She thought a full day about it. I don't blame her, in fact I'm surprised she came to hang out with 5 American guys, 4 of whom she's never met and don't speak Spanish, and the other she's only know a week. Finally she gives me the answer, and the answer is yes. She comes the last day my friends are in town. We drive to the airport in our scooter gang of 6 (Dominican friend we had met on the beach included) to pick her up. We made a hell of an entrance.

I told my friends to try and not make her uncomfortable, but I know my friends, and they're crazy assholes, there's no controlling them. They did alright at first, but the drunker they got the worst they got. I didn't mind though, I wasn't going to try and spoil their fun to make a good impression. I actually think the girl really liked then. She thought we were crazy and adventurous. I almost think us being crazy assholes was a good thing. They end up getting hammered and one takes a hooker back to the place, the other takes one to a hotel. Me and the girl end up having crazy sex, some of the best I've ever had. Definitely the best bj I've had.

The girl really started to like me. My last full day we had a good time on the beach and had lots of good sex. She kept bleeding though because she said she hadn't had sex in almost a year and she was a little closed up down there. I don't know if I believe that, 1 year without sex? It wasn't her period though, it was from the sex. She told me that was why she was so shy to kiss me at first and why she resisted so much. I don't know if it's true or not, but don't really care.

My last day I take the Dominican kid we met on the beach who became our tour guide, and the girl to lunch. We ended up paying the Dominican kid $150 for helping us out that week, along with buying him food and drinks the whole time. I was actually really sad to go. The DR was probably one of the best trips I had. I guess it's the people you meet and know that make the experience. Hanging out with 4 close friends in paradise for a week, you really can't beat it. On top of that meeting the girl and our Dominican friend, it made the trip. The girl really exposed me to the culture (music, food, and day to day life) and the Dominican friend made sure we were always in good hands. I plan in keeping in touch with him. And although if I go back I don't plan in going to Punta Cana, I'll buy him a bus ticket to come hang out in Santo Domingo.

Well, that's the rough breakdown of my trip. I left out quite a bit, especially Ounta Cana,but I figured it was long enough, you guys are probably already sick of reading if you got this far. I still have multiple girls trying to meet up next time I'm in town. Even though I only had one girl, it seems to be one of the easier places I've been. Had I pipelined before and tried a little harder instead of hanging out with just the one girl, I feel I could have done some real damage. I don't regret only hanging out with the one girl though. She was mad sexy and cool. I think I made the right choice. By the time I had gotten the ball rolling, I really only had 3 days left. I definitely plan on making it back to the DR. Especially since I'll be back in Miami next year. Flights are cheap, and if you know how to do it the country can be cheap too.

My overall conclusion:

I would say the DR is my second favorite place after Brazil. It just barely pulls ahead past Colombia. I think as far as ease goes, it's seemingly the easiest place I've been. I could be wrong, but the just amount of responses I got from dating sites, it seems like there's lots of potential. As for quality, it is very high. Above average for sure. It all depends on your taste though. I personally like mullatas with nice big asses and small wastes. There is plenty of that to go around in the DR. The women are very feminine too.

Great report! Makes me recall good memories.

This is the view from the condo we rented in Punta Cana

Great trip report, InternationPlayboy

How good is your Spanish?

Thanks man. My Spanish is alright. My friends from Vegas seemed to think I was fully fluent, but I'm not near. The chick I hung out with didn't speak English, so my Spanish is at least good enough to pull a hot Dominican girl. I figure that's about all you need. I learned a bunch more while on my trip. I'd say I'm intermediate. I make lots of mistakes still. I have a hard time finding the right ways to make a correct sentence sometimes, but I have a big vocabulary. I get by totally fine wherever I go though. Never any problems with day to day interactions. I'm also gonna keep on it. I have Rosetta Stone and plan on taking some classes once I get back to Miami. I still keep contact with the girl and a few other people that only speak Spanish, so luckily I have people to practice with.

Good stuff Playboy! DR is dope, almost went a 2nd time.

Headed to Rio next week, just going to start pipelining right now. Thinking of signing up for BrazilCupid.com.

Nice! Rio should be fun. It's gonna be busy as hell though. You'll be there for the World Cup?

Nice trip report.

I did the opposite. Punta Cana first then Santo Domingo.

What you say about Punta Cana is true- gorgeous beaches, cool water sports and lots of hustlers everywhere. It’s understandable because their livelihood relies on tourists and there is nothing to do all day except sit around and wait until you see a gringo. In Santo Domingo people are busier and have proper jobs so they don’t pester you so much.

What I learned about Punta Cana/Bavaro from the locals is that nobody is actually born and raised there. Everybody you meet is from another part of the DR having moved there to either work in tourism or shady P4P services.

I’m also not surprised your friends got hookers. When you have little Spanish its easy to get caught up in P4P scenarios.

Learn Spanish Game Latinas
http://pickupspanish.com/

Yeah I get the hustle. You even get it a lot walking down El Conde in Santo Domingo. A handful of them out there, like the kid we met, didn't even really hustle. He was out to show us a good time, as long as we took care of him. I realized the kid was legit after a couple days. At first I was a little suspect, as I am with virtually everyone I meet on the streets in a third world country. But then I realized he was really looking out for us. One night my friend went off drunk on his scooter to go find some blow. Our Dominican buddy went looking for him once he found out to make sure he was safe. He was a genuine good dude just trying to make some money for his family. He normally worked at one of the little stores by the beach, but he spent the week we were there with us, showing us around. He has a handful of clients he does the same with. He has lots of repeate clients it sounds like. We ended up buying all his food and drinks. Sometimes he'd need credit for his phone and we'd hook him up. We ended up giving him $150 when we left, but overall it was pretty cheap split between 5 people. Definitely worth it.

Yeah I also hear hardly anyone is from punta Cana/bavarao. We actually ended up staying in bavarao. The p4p scene is huge out there. We met two guys from jersey. One said he had been to punta cana over 20 times. He still didn't know a luck of Spanish, still banging prostitutes, no wonder why. The guys hired a translator to help them pick up prostitutes. He told us that the girls, "aren't prostitutes, they're just trying to make a living." Keep telling yourself that bud. Come to think of it, very very few foreigners speak Spanish. If you can speak at an intermediate level, you're waaaaay ahead of the game. I find Spanish pretty much a must to be successful in the DR. Along with just about any other Spanish speaking country that I've been to.

When you know spanish, venture out of exclusive tourist areas, and interact with the locals on that level, I believe you experience the real DR.

I feel bad for guys who solely travel to these tourist zones and don't experience anything with the local girls besides p4p.

And the spanish is a necessity!

Yeah, I try and stay away from the tourist zones for the most part. Zona colonial has some good spots to go out, but next time I'll explore more of the city. I didn't have a whole lot of time this trip.

I noticed my friends weren't having a whole lot of fun when we'd go out to local spots because they couldn't talk to anyone. I had to translate everything. They'd meet girls and I'd be translating for 2 of them at once. Some of the translations got pretty funny. For example our last night my friend took a bunch of Molly and was all fucked up. He told me to tell this hooker, "I'm getting fucked up and having a good time, if you're not down, then see you later." I translated it to her and she said, "ok bye."

El Mech approves of this thread.

I'm seeing a pattern though here of guys that go there and find girls the REALLY care about and like. We need to read further into this.

Quote: (06-11-2014 04:58 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

El Mech approves of this thread.

I'm seeing a pattern though here of guys that go there and find girls the REALLY care about and like. We need to read further into this.

I just took my friend to the barbers and the barber there is going to DR again. 2nd time in 2 months. He absolutely loves it and he is already started to send some money to lizards down there..it's like a well known secret amongst men here..easy paradise..cheap and affordable for those who live in Florida..it's probably about 3 bills for him to go there from Orlando (return).

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Yeah, regarding the girl, she's cool and I'll keep in contact, but I'm not looking for anything serious. She's a good contact to have when I go back. I would have to say the DR is the closest thing to poosie paradise I've witnessed.

^ Once I get back to Florida, I plan on doing at least a trip or two a year. It really is dirt cheap to fly in, and once you get there it can be cheap as well. Hell, I'd bet it would cost me less to fly to the DR and hang out for 4 days than to party hard in Miami for 4 days.

Quote: (06-11-2014 12:21 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Nice! Rio should be fun. It's gonna be busy as hell though. You'll be there for the World Cup?

I'll be there for the festivities and girls but not the games.

Quote: (06-13-2014 06:02 PM)JofSuperman Wrote:  

why did you take your videos down?

Quote: (06-13-2014 06:57 PM)QuanumPimpin Wrote:  

Quote: (06-13-2014 06:02 PM)JofSuperman Wrote:  

why did you take your videos down?

Long story, some girl I banged found one of my blog and sex videos, and got me banned from a dating site b/c of them lol.

So now my site is semi-private, and I'm posting videos on my site only, so only registered users I approve can access them. Basically, I went Illuminati, going underground.

I said that most foreigners don't know Spanish in the DR. But looking back that's not quite true. It seemed like a lot of the Italians I came across spoke pretty good Spanish. A lot of the Haitians as well, but probably only because they need it to make money there. But, most of the Anglo people who go there don't speak Spanish. There are also many African Americans I noticed in the DR. I didn't meet any that spoke Spanish though. I would crack up when I'd eat out sometimes, because I'd see middle aged American guys on "dates" with girls that didn't speak English, and they'd communicate by a translater app on his cellphone throughout their whole dinner. Speaking Spanish puts you way ahead of the game. Do you really think a girl is going to choose a guy that has to communicate with her through a translator over you if you speak Spanish? Highly unlikely unless the guys 12" dick ejaculates $100 bills.

After living in Santo Domingo for over 6 months I am starting to see that there is one mistake I may have been making. While I have been laid from online and cold approach, it seems like many of the quality girls would be more receptive from social circle game. Which is something I have hardly persued. It seems like its pretty easy to get the numbers on the street, but often there is no follow through because they don't "know you".

^ You're also not going to plow through 11 of them a week.

^ that's many place though. Just last night I was talking to some Latina girls. They didn't show much interest. Then I realized my Mexican friend was with them, were close, he used to be my roommate. When they found out I knew him, they opened up a ton.

I like social circle game, but the only draw back is if you have a falling out or you don't want any commitment, you still have to deal with the person after the fact.

^ Ok then so why bother?

My roommate here is doing massive social circle game. Trying to throw parties, going to parties, VIP events, etc etc.. He has stumbled a lot but he is also making a circle of upper tier friends.

I'm just saying that if a person has more than a few days, they should consider trying to meet some cool/high value folks (even guys) who can introduce him to more people. DR is a small place and a little social game seems to go a long way here. As an example, I cold approached a hot girl in the colonial zone when I first got to DR. I hung with her group fora awhile and then got the number. Later, she invited me to a birthday party in Naco. It was at a hidden little club I never would have gone to. I had a chance to do more networking there. If I had continued to do my social game I probably would have gotten great results, but I got used to my DR version of mediocrity and laziness.... ha.

I think average guys like me might be able to stand out by putting in effort to socialize.

Even if you are only here for a short time, facebook or whatsapp a few folks for your next visit. You just might get invited to a decent party.

@ el mech, because it's easy to get the lay!

@kava, I can see that. I think online is definitely less quality as far as getting to meet a good girl. But if you're just going for bangs, it seems online is a pretty good bet. Just not for a quality girl (quality meaning personality, not looks). I saw pretty good talent online.