rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Short-haired Researcher's Hamster Justifies Sexually-Molesting A Dolphin

Once again, a woman chooses to believe stupid romantic fantasy, this time by ascribing human emotion to an animal.

It's Not Beastiality If It's Research!

Quote:Quote:

Ms Howe explains that she would fondle Peter to keep him focused, otherwise he did not pay attention to her lessons.

“It was just easier to incorporate that and let it happen. It was very precious, it was very gentle. Peter knew I was right there, Peter was right there … again it was sexual on his part, it was not sexual on mine — sensuous perhaps,” she said.

Hamster Translation: It was sexual.

This is why crazy women are into cats - they can ascribe multiple levels of emotional affection from the cat for self-validation.

Words cannot express the complete and utter fuckery in this story

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

-Only 6 years old
-Remote, tropical, flooded apartment
-Gets older teacher
-FWB situation
-Girl writes about 'his bad boy behavioir' and sexual episodes in diary

Game recognised Pete

[Image: 13-Dolphinby-kiel2546.jpg]

Ms Howe’s lessons started immediately, but Peter quickly proved to be a bad boy.

Reason 234,984 chicks love bad boys.

“I find that his desires are hindering our relationship,” she wrote. “He jams himself again and again against my legs, circles around me, is inclined to nibble and is generally so excited he cannot control his attitude around me.”

"Oh my god, all these dolphin keep rubbing their errections against. They just can't control themselves around me. It's, like, so annoying. #YesAllWomen."

Peter may not have been the only one smitten, though. “That relationship of having to be together sort of turned into really enjoying being together, and wanting to be together, and missing him when he wasn’t there,” Ms Howe admitted.

“I did have a very close encounter with — I can’t even say ‘a dolphin’ again — Peter.”

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

In the trailer for the documentary, Ms Howe explains that she would fondle Peter to keep him focused, otherwise he did not pay attention to her lessons.

[Image: url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=waYiZdm...3620169169]

“It was just easier to incorporate that and let it happen. It was very precious, it was very gentle. Peter knew I was right there, Peter was right there … again it was sexual on his part, it was not sexual on mine — sensuous perhaps,” she said.

"I'm not having sex with you."

[Image: malehamster.gif]

After the experiment ended and the lab was closed, Peter was shipped back to Lilly’s lab in Miami and his health quickly deteriorated.

[Image: dolphins-commit-suicide-dolphin-facts.jpg]

A few weeks later, Margaret found out that Peter had committed suicide by refusing to breathe, and sinking to the bottom of his tank.

Oneitus kills.

“Margaret could rationalise it, but when she left, could Peter?” Mr Williamson said. “Here’s the love of his life gone.”

I give this woman the most fucked hamster in the world award.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Can dolphins consent? Shouldn't she be in prison for this?

[Image: b93.gif]

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

[Image: attachment.jpg19226]   

After promotion of homosexuality, the next stop is inter-generational sex (pedophelia - up until age 0), bestality and necrofilia. Destruction of society is a step by step process.

Rule of Women #6: If a woman does it, it's ok.

The creepiness of this aside, it's an indication of the intelligence of these animals. I firmly believe that cetaceans of any kind should not be kept in captivity for the purposes of entertainment or for extended periods.

Sounds like it could be the same hamsterbation from female school teachers who fuck their students.

He just wanted to free his willy!

Thread title of the year 2014 so far.

Quote: (06-10-2014 06:59 PM)Sawyer Wrote:  

Thread title of the year 2014 so far.

Nah, still six months to go. I trust in the ability of women to low the bar even further. [Image: banana.gif]

CAVEMAN GAME!

[Image: 156971fba7f5a07b9a5e6ccf8531bd2be31cb49a...8330b5.jpg]

I thought it was a charming story and a little moving. You can somehow breathe the ocean air of 1965 even at the remove of almost 50 years.

Look at how utterly this image belongs to the '60s -- even the girl's smile is a '60s smile... strange how deep certain things go.

[Image: 056159-0e2ef5fa-f0c5-11e3-8da8-726202433ee0.jpg]

As far as the story itself -- women are up for anything sexually, always have and always will be. One is briefly detained by the idea of a very intelligent male animal bewitched and put under the spell of a female of a vastly superior species; dolphins, like the all the best animals, privilege humans and are drawn to us above anyone else -- and that must be greatly magnified in the case of a male who receives such sexual attention from a human female. There is no need to exaggerate the importance of this, but it touches you for a moment and draws you into this tale from the "Age of Aquarius" -- as the article both inevitably and very correctly characterized it.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

I love how this is a federal government program sponsored by NASA.

"FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS FUNDS RESEARCH TO SEE IF MERMAIDS ARE REAL"

Next up: Federal funding to prove the reproductive possibility of Sasquatch, Chupacabra & the Liger.

Ligers would be awesome.

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis

I knew I would not be let down by this thread. The title alone sells it. Sexually molesting dolphins kills them. I wonder if she will face prison time for some bizarre animal molestation felony. Can she date a man now afterwards after fondling flipper?

How do you get a dolphin to speak out of its blowhole? Was he running asshole game out of his blowhole?

OOOOOOO KKKKK......

[Image: XfPUbTG.gif]

Beyond pathetic!

Wonder what would have happened if it was a guy who did this to a female dolphin..

Of course we have sex...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGE29cmtD4p95UDgVjI--...quwQxYTkUQ]

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (06-10-2014 11:13 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Beyond pathetic!

Wonder what would have happened if it was a guy who did this to a female dolphin..

Exactly!

If it was a man and a female dolphin, the guy would be in jail with several animal cruelty charges against him.

Regardless, anyone sexually assaulting an animal is just pathetic and sick.

No one commended her on staying true to short hair for five decades?

The matriarchal society that dominates zoology is to blame for this. #YesAllDolphins