rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Bitches by age bracket.

Say what you will about Heartiste presently but the archives are priceless. Many favorites but if i had to pick just one, it would be this.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/08/...e-bracket/

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote:Quote:

THIS IS YOUR SWEET SPOT FOR GAME. No other woman will react as positively to hardcore game as the 23-27 year old. She and her sisters will be throwing meatballs at the middle of your lineup. Aim for the fences.

I would agree with this, particularly with the 22-25 year old grad school chicks.

They generally don't want to get married or settle down right away as they're focused on their degree/career, and the men they're surrounded by (for the most part classmates) tend to be exceptionally nerdy/beta (not to mention broke or deep in student loan debt). Also, because they're so used to the hangout/hookup culture, a little courtship (e.g. drinks at a nice bar as opposed to "let's hang out at my frat house") goes a long way.

As an aside, I'm glad to see someone appreciating the Heartiste archives.

Judging from some of the comments here on the forum, it seems that a lot of folks are unfamiliar with Roissy, and don't realize the blog changed hands sometime in late 2011/early 2012.

Roissy was my introduction to game, so perhaps I'm a bit biased, but I'd still insist that his archives, from the very first post in 2007 up until late 2011, contain some of the best material on game that has ever been written. I remember back in college, after one rather harsh rejection, googling "why do chicks love jerks" and stumbling on his "Chicks Dig Jerks" series. I spent the next 36 hours reading his entire archives, stopping only to order takeout and refill my coffee. It was my red pill awakening.

One of the biggest scares of my life was coming home from class a few months later and opening up his blog only to find a message from WordPress that it had been shut down. I freaked out, as I hadn't taken the time to save anything and was worried it was lost forever. Fortunately, the blog had been restarted under the "Heartiste" label, apparently because Roissy had been doxxed by some butthurt feminist. After a few weeks of reading it was clear that the blog had changed hands, as evidenced by the author's sudden proclivity towards race- and politics-related posts.

While the blog still puts out some good stuff from time to time, the best material is still to be found in the archives. I'd urge everyone, from the game newbies to the veterans, to start with his first post and read post by post through 2011.

His classic material is truly some of the stuff ever created in the sphere. Unfortunately I can't spend more than 5 minutes there now.

Quote: (06-10-2014 12:46 PM)Isaac Jordan Wrote:  

As an aside, I'm glad to see someone appreciating the Heartiste archives.

Judging from some of the comments here on the forum, it seems that a lot of folks are unfamiliar with Roissy, and don't realize the blog changed hands sometime in late 2011/early 2012.

Roissy was my introduction to game, so perhaps I'm a bit biased, but I'd still insist that his archives, from the very first post in 2007 up until late 2011, contain some of the best material on game that has ever been written. I remember back in college, after one rather harsh rejection, googling "why do chicks love jerks" and stumbling on his "Chicks Dig Jerks" series. I spent the next 36 hours reading his entire archives, stopping only to order takeout and refill my coffee. It was my red pill awakening.

One of the biggest scares of my life was coming home from class a few months later and opening up his blog only to find a message from WordPress that it had been shut down. I freaked out, as I hadn't taken the time to save anything and was worried it was lost forever. Fortunately, the blog had been restarted under the "Heartiste" label, apparently because Roissy had been doxxed by some butthurt feminist. After a few weeks of reading it was clear that the blog had changed hands, as evidenced by the author's sudden proclivity towards race- and politics-related posts.

While the blog still puts out some good stuff from time to time, the best material is still to be found in the archives. I'd urge everyone, from the game newbies to the veterans, to start with his first post and read post by post through 2011.

"I spent the next 36 hours reading his entire archives, stopping only to order takeout and refill my coffee. It was my red pill awakening."

This was me sans the food and beverage.

[Image: agree2.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Absolutely. I have less experience with older girls but I can attest to the fact that once girls leave university, they become much easier to game. They are no longer surrounded by college guys and likely work dumb unfulfilling jobs surrounded by other women and crave the male attention they once got. Swing for the fences, boys.