rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are white women "easier" than women of colour?

I have had a few interesting conversations with women of different ethnicities on POF. I have chatted with several Indian women, hispanic women and black women, and many of them seemed to agree on one basic point: namely, that young-ish white women (aged 16-40) are, IN GENERAL, more promiscuous/easier to get in bed than women of colour. Now granted, this may have been a self-serving opinion (since it would presumably make them feel better about themselves to believe that white girls were more promiscuous than they were), but I have to believe (based upon anecdotal evidence) that there might be a kernel of truth to their opinion. So, what do you guys think? Is your average white girl in her teens, 20's or early 30's easier to get in bed, than your average hispanic/black/indian girl? Or have you not really observed any appreciable difference between young girls of different races/ethnicities?

Two quick points: ***Please note that I used the phrase IN GENERAL, since there are always exceptions to any GENERAL rule. I am merely asking whether or not, as a general rule, the average white girl is easier to obtain "free/cheap sex" from than is the avg. hispanic/indian/black girl.

***Please also note that I am only talking about westernized women in this thread (black, hispanic and indian girls born and raised in America or Canada).

I'm never sure about this sort of thing, but I get the faint hint of a ban hammer warming up. Probably wrong though...

And you had a decent run before you started trolling.

WIA

if a serious question then know this. you can ingratiate yourself to a woman as long as you

1) identify the group she belongs to
2) identify a slightly different group of women that generally / perceptually outcompetes her group in the sexual marketplace
3) put down some aspect of that superior group

I.e. girl is a redhead -- hate on blond girls, girl is Russian - talk about how Americans are dumb/fat, girl is American - tell them that your last girlfriend was a Russian and she was a complete slut. which made her give great bj's but you did not catch on that, etc

in general it's an invitation to dhv yourself, neg her group while making her qualify.
reeealy can't come up with a better scenario that does all that

P.S. in general it is safe to hate on skinny, blond Russian girls with legs for days and great blow job skills

do you guys hear that? That sound out in the distance....NO! It can't be! "Oh my gawd" ITS....ITS.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSniWmV2-DIDjCc-5pHr9a...Bxbzg6SU1A]

Quote: (06-10-2014 01:41 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

if a serious question then know this. you can ingratiate yourself to a woman as long as you

1) identify the group she belongs to
2) identify a slightly different group of women that generally / perceptually outcompetes her group in the sexual marketplace
3) put down some aspect of that superior group

I.e. girl is a redhead -- hate on blond girls, girl is Russian - talk about how Americans are dumb/fat, girl is American - tell them that your last girlfriend was a Russian and she was a complete slut. which made her give great bj's but you did not catch on that, etc

in general it's an invitation to dhv yourself, neg her group while making her qualify.
reeealy can't come up with a better scenario that does all that

P.S. in general it is safe to hate on skinny, blond Russian girls with legs for days and great blow job skills

Thank you for the serious response to my question. It is a absurd tragedy that people are so absurdly paranoid regarding: a-internet message board trolls (to the point where they see TROLLS EVERYWHERE...."hey, he's a troll..and so is he...and so is he!") b-discussing race/ethnicity in any way shape or form. The uber-liberal Slave morality holds the day. Ironically enough, the "Jezelbelians" would actually be proud of you guys right now. I have NO DOUBT that they would have heartily disapproved of my initial post as well, so perhaps some of you have much more in common with them than you would like to believe, lol.

Quote: (06-10-2014 11:12 AM)Tarleton Wrote:  

I have had a few interesting conversations with women of different ethnicities on POF. I have chatted with several Indian women, hispanic women and black women, and many of them seemed to agree on one basic point: namely, that young-ish white women (aged 16-40) are, IN GENERAL, more promiscuous/easier to get in bed than women of colour. Now granted, this may have been a self-serving opinion (since it would presumably make them feel better about themselves to believe that white girls were more promiscuous than they were), but I have to believe (based upon anecdotal evidence) that there might be a kernel of truth to their opinion. So, what do you guys think? Is your average white girl in her teens, 20's or early 30's easier to get in bed, than your average hispanic/black/indian girl? Or have you not really observed any appreciable difference between young girls of different races/ethnicities?

Two quick points: ***Please note that I used the phrase IN GENERAL, since there are always exceptions to any GENERAL rule. I am merely asking whether or not, as a general rule, the average white girl is easier to obtain "free/cheap sex" from than is the avg. hispanic/indian/black girl.

***Please also note that I am only talking about westernized women in this thread (black, hispanic and indian girls born and raised in America or Canada).

So you've chatted with some women on POF asking them how slutty their race is?,

What did you message them umm excuse me sorry to bother you how slutty do you think other girls are?

I love how you act really surprised that the answer they gave you was that yes the other group of women are sluttier. What did you expect the answer to be yes the group of women I belong to are the biggest whores not like the girls of other races who are chaste princesses. Its classic female slut shaming.

By the way in answer to your question I my opinion I don't think that white girls are sluttier than the rest I think its pretty much equal between races however black girls/brown girls etc. are more discreet.

to seriously answer your question, you can't judge by race

only by upbringing and culture.

Oh boy.. The subtle beginnings of another race thread.

I have to say I like the different flavors in which these come out so I rather enjoy them.

It's like a remake of an old movie. Some are good, some are bad.

This one just doesn't seem to have reached it's climax yet for me to decide.

Quote: (06-10-2014 03:04 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

I have to say I like the different flavors in which these come out so I rather enjoy them.

cobra, come on man, don't be like that.

TylerDurden, in response to your question, yes I routinely go on dating sites to solicit the opinions of attractive women within my age range. Since I never speak to them in-person, and SINCE I admittedly rarely ever interact with my peers (male or female), it is really my lone source of information regarding their general outlook, behavior, habits, sexual practices/beliefs, etc.

Obviously, some of them call me a creep and a weirdo, but some of them provide me with their honest opinions.

Just out of curiosity, why did you say that "black and hispanic girls are just more discreet" than white girls, in your opinion. Can you maybe flesh that opinion/statement out a little bit for me? Thanks.

How many non-trolls AND men regularly use the phrase "women of colour"?

Dead troll giveaway, the sites where we see language like that the most are usually Jezebel type places.

[Image: women-in-india-640x480.jpg]

Are these the women the OP is on about?

This

Quote: (06-10-2014 03:17 PM)Tarleton Wrote:  

Quote: (06-10-2014 03:04 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

cobra, come on man, don't be like that.

Man that was a letdown. His character didn't really get established like other trolls before he got killed off.

Maybe it's just because I've had a few beers tonight, but Tarleton's string of threads display a strange trend. Requesting ABC multiple choice responses to questions, asking for "brutally honest" opinions, irrelevant thread titles, mentioning users by name, BS stories... the list goes on... Information gathering operation if you ask me.

Quote: (06-11-2014 01:43 AM)RoadKill503 Wrote:  

Maybe it's just because I've had a few beers tonight, but Tarleton's string of threads display a strange trend. Requesting ABC multiple choice responses to questions, asking for "brutally honest" opinions, irrelevant thread titles, mentioning users by name, BS stories... the list goes on... Information gathering operation if you ask me.

I didn't even think of that. it could easily be someone on puahate or some feminist that hates all of us

Yes

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com